Heat's Udonis Haslem Suspended For Game 6

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #121
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,326 | Props total: 8461 8461
So when Turiaf gets 8 points 10 boards and the Heat close y'all out at home y'all pus*ys gonna be crying

6 years ago '11        #122
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700

[pic - click to view]

05-23-2012, 06:57 PM         #123
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
u are soooo fu*kin CORNY dude
fi∑nesse
   [fi-ness] Show IPA noun, verb, fi∑nessed, fi∑ness∑ing.
noun
extreme delicacy or subtlety in action, performance, skill, discrimination, taste, etc.

he a self-confessed fu*k boi
 6 years ago '05        #124
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
 DEDOS said:
word you live down here damn. so let me guess you from new york. how long u been down here.. just wondering why u dont liek the heat so much
Maybe all the diving and acting?

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #125
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:

[pic - click to view]

u callin him soft too?

and how about u show ALL of the definitions u fu*kin selective amnesia bandwagon fu*kboy

skill in handling a difficult or highly sensitive situation; adroit and artful management: exceptional diplomatic finesse.

6 years ago '05        #126
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 DEDOS said:
cananda- relax marijuana laws, free health care ands.lutty a.ss bangin white girls ( at least thats what i saw when i went there )

whats the problem
Me and Deedos agreeing on something, wtf
 6 years ago '06        #127
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,229 | Props total: 5035 5035
Good

incompetent a.ss good for nothin refs blew it
 6 years ago '05        #128
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 DEDOS said:
pacers fan its going to be fun watching you salty fu*ks run to your locker room after we slap you around at home and pacers will refuse to shake hands because they got sonned after all that talking
Pacers fans are now running to the locker room with the players?

You was saying heat in 4 or heat in 5 and its goign atleast 6 maybe 7 games. Nice try though

Seem to forget we already beat yall a.sses two games in a row? Stop acting like it cant happen again. Congrats on the win last game but you feelin yourself a little to much if you think the series is over before game 6 has even started.

Got a game 6 coming up against the Miami Heat in the 2nd round of the playoffs something non of you ignorant heat fans expected, im happy pimp. Cannot wait for game 6.
 05-23-2012, 07:03 PM         #129
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
word you live down here damn. so let me guess you from new york. how long u been down here.. just wondering why u dont liek the heat so much... who is ur team??
Nah I moved last summer... I was in Miami for 2 1/2 years. One of my homies from HS went to FIU North Campus and he needed a roommate so I moved down there. I grew up all over the place though... military fam. VA is where I consider home (even though I don't live there now either). I moved to Miami after living in the Netherlands. My life's like a moooooovie.

Kings fan

I really and truly don't dislike the Heat. Just the blatant d!ckriders of LeBron. And I like making fun of the fact that he has no rings
 05-23-2012, 07:04 PM         #130
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:

[pic - click to view]

u callin him soft too?

and how about u show ALL of the definitions u fu*kin selective amnesia bandwagon fu*kboy

skill in handling a difficult or highly sensitive situation; adroit and artful management: exceptional diplomatic finesse.

so you admit you got your name from another man?

We now see that finesse has a habit of d!ck riding...he basically just admitted to being a gays.lut. He not only rides one d!ck but multiple.

f*ggot!
 6 years ago '05        #131
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 DEDOS said:
ur salty a.ss players. pus*y a.ss frauds acting like tough guys when sh*t hits the fan they crying to media how they victims. i smell pus*y ya squad is frauds
The only pus*y in this series is Pittman and any heat fans that support what he did.
fu*k PIttman and fu*k you if you respect what he did.

You wanan talk about frauds? Check all those youtube videos with Lebron and Wade acting, flopping and doing bi*ch sh*t.

You calling the pacers pussies when you got Lebron and Wade on your team, the two players that flop and act more then anyone else in the league. Check videos its all there for you to look over, to quote one of the announcers "Lebron should get an award for acting ".

When ever people bring up all the videos of your boyfriends flopping you just change the topic, its hilarious.

Last edited by katalist; 05-23-2012 at 07:08 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #132
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1239 1239
 eCity 420 said:
I swear World Peace elbow to Harden wasnt even as bad as this one yet he gets suspended 6 games for it..

Thats some real bullsh*t..
GTFO

No way what UD did was as bad as the Artest elbow

I knew something would happen to Pitt
 6 years ago '07        #133
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13037 13037
 DEDOS said:
fu*k up
 05-23-2012, 07:07 PM         #134
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
joshdogg26, Cojac318, stunnafresh1, 44wade, katalist, jag624, L-E-Dub bi*ch, Dead.Ed, VinceTran, nastii_n*gga, mgz, PG-13, astroblack9, tdub-zr0, PotheadFocker, wwnuts, Pichito25, cjiscash, 5_star_smitty|m, sladewilson, ej5486, WestbankThugBoy, ant30ant33, yamatofelix, Gattsau, ayo_sato, Odawg, DontHateDaGreat, k!llamike79, akalimelazer, The Bully

admit u a bandwagon a.ss n*gga from canadia son.. c'mon.. you laughin at all of youngin's jokes, now u can have somethin in common with him too
 6 years ago '05        #135
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i am calling it now heat will win this just gives the nba even more of reason to fix this sh*t. every time wade or bron go to the basket that foul will be called. This means nothing i am sure now Heat will win easy
 05-23-2012, 07:11 PM         #136
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
a gays.lut? not only rides one d!ck but multiple? what are u 17? and yeah my boxden screen name derived from the great lord finesse, and?

why ain't u sayin nothin to my n*gga 2 pistolz? is it because u tryna get in good with the real fans who shunned u

no disrespect to 2, he's that n*gga

you adressed me n*gga. I don't even fu*king know you...

But why you copping a plea and begging me to leave you alone and address someone else? Someone get this pus*y a Pacers jersey, he'd fit right in...start sh*t and then wanna cry foul

Another example of your delicateness
 6 years ago '05        #137
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 DEDOS said:
i dont know whats worse a dude that reps his squad/player or somebody who gots that player/heat team on their mind and watching ever game they play but hates that player/team with a passion... nobody is checkin for your favorite team they out of the playoffs... you checkin for lebron/heat too
Thats you in every laker/kobe thread tho
 6 years ago '07        #138
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,385 | Props total: 13037 13037
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
i am calling it now heat will win this just gives the nba even more of reason to fix this sh*t. every time wade or bron go to the basket that foul will be called. This means nothing i am sure now Heat will win easy
yeah we're so lucky we just got the sh*t end of the stick and our first and second string power forwards are out for a road closeout game. fu*kin rockhead .
 6 years ago '10        #139
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
if steve kerr and charles barkley weren't bi*ching so much about it he wouldn't have even got suspended
 05-23-2012, 07:20 PM         #140
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 astroblack9 said:
Thats you in every laker/kobe thread tho
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy