Isaiah Thomas says Michael Jordan had easier road than Lebron

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Jordan got cut from his high school team, was the third best player on his team in college behind james worthy and sam perkins, made $650k his rookie year compared to lebrons $4mil plus endorsement money, broke his foot his second year and had to deal with detroit, new york and boston every year. Much better defenses, when defensive play actually existed. There was no crab/lobster dribbling. There was no flopping. There was no refs catering to star players. But yeah Isaiah you're right Jordan had it easier. You fu*king retard.
 6 years ago '08        #142
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
 BlackandGifted said:
So now because I know about basketball I'm a homos3xual

Who in the world is Lebron going through in the EAST now??? Who?

Jordan's path wasn't easy because if it was he would've been in the Championship every year...and he wasn't. Are you telling me those Bullets, Magic, Knicks, Heat, and Pacers teams were easy to get through?

And because Bird was at the end of his career that discredits Jordan's championship run...I'm gonna need you to shut the fu*k up, the Pistons won a ring the year before Jordan won his first but now his EC route was easy, because Zeke said so..
I never said lebrons was harder or easier. But the jordanites on here think the teams he went through were loaded with studs or something. I'm just saying it's was very convenient for jordan that bird, magic & the pistons all faded away around the same time leaving it for the bulls to dominate.
 6 years ago '06        #144
dehdeh23 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 176 176
Isaiah still salty. The eastern conference is a joke. If miami was in the west then i give that statement some credit. But not really. 90s magic rockets jazz would of sh*t on everyone now. Plus jordan never joined forces with another star.
 6 years ago '12        #145
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,191 | Props total: 11486 11486
I'm sorry but Manu, Parker, Timmy, Pop >

Ray, Rondo, Pierce, KG, Doc>

Shaq, Kobe, Fisher, Horry, Phil >

Kobe, Gasol, Bynum, Fisher, Artest, Phil >

Be for real, count the HoFers or All star caliber players and coaches.

I can't tell which era is better, but them names above is some stiff a.ss comp.
 05-24-2012, 10:05 AM         #146
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlackandGifted said:
So now because I know about basketball I'm a homos3xual

Who in the world is Lebron going through in the EAST now??? Who?

Jordan's path wasn't easy because if it was he would've been in the Championship every year...and he wasn't. Are you telling me those Bullets, Magic, Knicks, Heat, and Pacers teams were easy to get through?

And because Bird was at the end of his career that discredits Jordan's championship run...I'm gonna need you to shut the fu*k up, the Pistons won a ring the year before Jordan won his first but now his EC route was easy, because Zeke said so..
EXACTLY.

Carmello Anthony? Has he even been out of the first round before? Amare Stoudamire? Knicks lost half their team by time that series was underway too. LeBron gotta wait til Danny Granger sprains an ankle to take the series lead, DANNY GRANGER. Pacers got no elite players, they're a solid squad but no one elite. Dwight Howard got hurt. Celtics are old flabby and sick (sound familiar to the Celtics during Jordan's run?) LeBron doesn't have to go through Rose and a healthy Bulls team because their three best players got hurt (Rose, Deng - played, but with no wrist, Noah.) But even they would be a one and out team in the 90s. Reggie Miller? Shaq? Hardaway? Isiah Thomas? Dominique Wilkins? Drazen Petrovic? Dumars? Rodman? Patrick Ewing? Starks? Oakley? Mark Price? Larry Johnson? Rik Smits? Larry Nance? Steve Smith? Reggie Lewis? Brad Daugherty? Detlef Schrempf? Coleman? Chuck Person? Mourning? Glen Rice? Seikaly? Dennis Scott? Nick Anderson? Kendall Gill? Anthony Mason?

Not to mention all the beasts he faces in the Finals like Kemp, Payton, Malone, Stockton, Drexler, Barkley, Magic, etc.
 6 years ago '06        #147
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Melo went to the WCF he's been out of the 1st round once

6 years ago '04        #148
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 portis187 said:
I never said lebrons was harder or easier. But the jordanites on here think the teams he went through were loaded with studs or something. I'm just saying it's was very convenient for jordan that bird, magic & the pistons all faded away around the same time leaving it for the bulls to dominate.

Fading away??? The Pistons were going for a 3-peat when Jordan beat them... The year Jordan beat the Pistons it was considered the best defensive team of their championship run... They were at their peak... You sound retarded when you say the Pistons were fading away when they had won two consecutive championships... to stop a team from 3-peating when they are playing their best defensively is remarkable and in sweep fashion... The Bulls weren't even favored in that series because nobody thought a scoring champion would ever lead a team to a championship... It had never happened before Jordan did it... And he shut down Isiah Thomas on the defensive end...

And Magic was 2nd in MVP voting the year Jordan beat him in the Finals... He was the second best player behind Jordan for that season and MAgic had his 3rd best season of his career... Magic nor the Pistons fell off the year Jordan won his first ring... Jordan took their hearts with his playoffs performance that year he was more hungrier than ever and was not going to be denied... He averaged close to a triple double and over 11 a.ssists a game along with 30+ points in that Finals... And in the closing game he did not sit one second... He played the entire game 5 and hit the GW shot to win the NBA finals... Jordan first championship is one of the greatest playoff performance runs ever...

Jordan only got to play a prime Bird 3 times as Jordan entered the league during Bird's prime... And even as a 2nd year player Bird and the Celtics got a taste of what Jordan is capable of... He almost single handedly took the 8th seed to a victory in a playoff win in the Garden on a team filled with nobodies in a season where he played less than 20 games... My point is if the Celtics had trouble beating Jordan's worst team in his second year in the NBA they wouldn't have had a chance against the 91 Bulls either... Once Jordan developed his post game and became unselfish and figured it out nobody was going to beat him... And nobody ever did again in a full season

the only superstar to go through a tougher run than Jordan to win their first championship was Hakeem Olajuwon in the 95 playoff run... Having to beat Karl Malone, charles Barkley, David Robinson and Shaq in one playoff run... Other than that the run beating Thomas, MAgic, Barkley and Ewing in the same 91 run is incredible

Last edited by dre03; 05-24-2012 at 10:20 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #149
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
isiah also said if bird was black he would be average.

jordan played in tha most dominant big man era ever
 6 years ago '11        #150
Killa KMS 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,028 | Props total: 932 932
90s era would literally sh*t on this era... no handchecking!?!? or hard fouls? man jordan would be in there x3 more especially the phantom calls superstars get how could you check that man? let alone 90s penny ghill pip etc. jokes

furthermore mike put in work when he was old an unathletic in his late 30s early 40s in washington imagine him 10-20 yrs younger....

Last edited by Killa KMS; 05-24-2012 at 10:22 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #151
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 44wade said:
I'm sorry but Manu, Parker, Timmy, Pop >

Ray, Rondo, Pierce, KG, Doc>

Shaq, Kobe, Fisher, Horry, Phil >

Kobe, Gasol, Bynum, Fisher, Artest, Phil >

Be for real, count the HoFers or All star caliber players and coaches.

I can't tell which era is better, but them names above is some stiff a.ss comp.

You must be 15-18 years old?

You realize Jordan played for the DREAM TEAM right?

Which era do you think was better young man?
 6 years ago '04        #152
1neDeep 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,861 | Props total: 1603 1603
you dumb fu*ks forget Bron has no real competition... only himself! he can't get out of his own way.. he's bigger, stronger, and faster than anyone else in the league... and BTW, Zeke always been a MJ hater
 6 years ago '12        #153
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,191 | Props total: 11486 11486
 BlackandGifted said:

You must be 15-18 years old?

You realize Jordan played for the DREAM TEAM right?

Which era do you think was better young man?
Nah, I'm old.

I used to cry as a kid because I thought jordan wasn't gonna win a title.

Robert Parish was my favorite player.

Been watching this game, but unlike my peers I respect todays athlete and recognize them as being athletically more gifted, and these teams above, imo, are superior to teams from the mid 90's.

I'm sorry, but I can't be convinced those blazer, sonic, jazz teams are better than Boston, San Antonio, Laker teams.

-ll never forget, seeing MJ winning his 1st title, remember like it was yesterday. Put the Nintendo Super Mario 3 on pause and witnessed history.
 6 years ago '04        #154
PAPOOSE 
space
space
$3,758 | Props total: 8 8
Jordan woulda still been the best player in the NBA if he played now instead of when he played the 90's. nobody fukin wit Jordan... he didn't go looking for a team that already had another all-star on it or anything.. he stayed wit the bulls and he made ever one he played with better.

Last edited by PAPOOSE; 05-24-2012 at 10:51 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #155
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,365 | Props total: 238 238
This n*gga Isaiah....

I guess I gotta run down the list of GREATS

Drexler, Bird, Magic, Cliff Robinson, Shawn Kemp, Gary Payton, Karl Malone, John Stockton, James Worthy, Dominique Wilkins, Chris Webber, Shaq, Penny Hardaway....

I can do this sh*t all day! Lil' man just hatin' thats all.
 6 years ago '04        #156
PAPOOSE 
space
space
i think if the 90's bulls team was in the nba today they would still win champion chips
 6 years ago '07        #157
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
 44wade said:
Nah, I'm old.

I used to cry as a kid because I thought jordan wasn't gonna win a title.

Robert Parish was my favorite player.

Been watching this game, but unlike my peers I respect todays athlete and recognize them as being athletically more gifted, and these teams above, imo, are superior to teams from the mid 90's.

I'm sorry, but I can't be convinced those blazer, sonic, jazz teams are better than Boston, San Antonio, Laker teams.

-ll never forget, seeing MJ winning his 1st title, remember like it was yesterday. Put the Nintendo Super Mario 3 on pause and witnessed history.
that explains everything
 6 years ago '04        #158
PAPOOSE 
space
space
 Teknishen04 said:
This n*gga Isaiah....

I guess I gotta run down the list of GREATS

Drexler, Bird, Magic, Cliff Robinson, Shawn Kemp, Gary Payton, Karl Malone, John Stockton, James Worthy, Dominique Wilkins, Chris Webber, Shaq, Penny Hardaway....

I can do this sh*t all day! Lil' man just hatin' thats all.
^^ David Robinson, Hakeem Olajuwon, Reggie Miller, Patrick Ewing, Grant Hill, Allen Iverson, Alonzo Mourning, Charles Barkley.. madd other ppl 2.
 05-24-2012, 11:07 AM         #159
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
at the same time, everybody is quick athletic and tall.

and lets be honest, the zone is what prevented Bron from getting that title last year.

MJ didnt have to go against a zone.

Also, hard to say a 6'8" 250 lb guy would have a hard time in a tougher league.

at y'all...wanna use this argument for Bron but not Kobe. How many excuses yall gone make for Bron...championships are not easy to come by. No matter what era it is...so Isaiah sain he was trash, magic, bird, barkley olajuwan, ewing, dumars, etc... compaired to todays best?

72 win bulls team would sweep the Heat!
 6 years ago '05        #160
WillieBCuttin 
space
space
$119 | Props total: 0 0
Can't be serious.
The hawks, sixers, pacers, clippers, of today wouldn't even be in the playoffs in Jordans era.
In Mjs time the west was ridiculously good. The knicks, pistons, celtics, hawks, sixers all had top 50
Hall of fame players. Lebron lost to TIM Duncan and DIRK. Oh yeah in the finals he'll lose to OKC.
A GOOD TEAM BUT STRAIGHT FINESSE. oh and let's not talk about the pus*y a.ss fouls
they call these days. Mike would have averaged 30ppg just from the fu*king freethrow line!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy