Isaiah Thomas says Michael Jordan had easier road than Lebron

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
In a way yes Jordan had it easier than Lebron because before Jordan there weren't any SG like MJ winning Rings, MVP's, Defensive player awards, and etc consecutively. Now Lebron ain't going to be sh*t until he gets rings and its a lot of pressure around that. I don't think Isaiah was referring to competition at all
 6 years ago '07        #122
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 179 179
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
who says he would've even made it to the finals? Probably would've been another Barkley, Ewing or Malone - good player with no ring

no consistent jumpshot, not clutch, not to mention rules in today's games allow much less contact,

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

that sh*t isn't gonna work for him in the 90's

and...

.......^^^^^^^^

D@MN you just sh!tted on the Lebron fans with this one
 6 years ago '12        #123
44wade 289 heat pts289 OP
space
space
space
$24,132 | Props total: 11406 11406
 monrowe said:
i hope isaih played in the jordan era so he is also saying he was a easy opponent ..but back in them days n*ggas hated on each other all the time its not the friendly sh*t we got today
Isiah won two titles man beating the Bulls, he had his run. That's his point, him, Magic and Bird were at the end of their runs, and MJ had the jump on the newer guard. It really was a perfect storm. Doesn't diminish MJ's greatness.
 6 years ago '08        #124
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,464 | Props total: 593 593
F: Scottie Pippen F: Glen Rice
C: Patrick Ewing
G: Gary Payton G: Mitch Richmond

Damm this starting 5 is serious.
 6 years ago '04        #125
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
The 90's nba finals western teams were no joke. I disagree with zeek. Not to mention the knicks were hard fought battles for the bulls with the physical play.
 6 years ago '06        #126
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Dun Language said:
he did after the bad boys he had no comp

The Lakers, Trailblazers, and Suns?

or were the

Utah Jazz and Seattle Supersonics easy too..

Zeke gave Jarred Jeffries 80 million and Eddy Curry a 100 million dollars he's on basketball punishment
 6 years ago '09        #127
Reason59 
space
space
$344 | Props total: 350 350
back then more players played for the love of the game. not the publicity. not the money.for a championship. zeke been mad since he got snubbed for the dream team. he just lost a little of my respect here
 6 years ago '06        #128
lubluetiger 3 heat pts
space
space
$362 | Props total: 173 173
 44wade said:
zone takes away the lanes, maybe older jordan does well, but young jordan was known for driving the lane.

like Lebron.
this dude has been in the NBA for almost ten years i don't want to here that young sh*t when is he going to grow up then dude is going to to be 40 and yall still going to say he young man came into the NBA when he was 18 man is goign to be 28 when did MJ get into the NBA when he was 21 22 so miss me with that young talk
 6 years ago '06        #129
space
space
 portis187 said:
waited for bird to get washed up & back went out. Then magic got washed up & got aids. & then finally beat the bad boys at the end of there run. Then there was no other competition he had to worry about & he just dominated. who else did he have to worry about that was on the same level as him? chris mullin? reggie? john starks? chuck? tim hardaway? mark price? spreewell? stockton? steve smith? No doubt theres more talent in the league now a days. But he still dominated like no other, he still had to win.
You didn't watch much basketball back then did you? Don't worry I already know the answer.
 6 years ago '07        #130
Blaksentinel 
space
space
$1,427 | Props total: 876 876
IMO, The physical play alone of the 90's made MJ's road tougher.
 6 years ago '04        #131
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
im an older cat and ive actually seen hoops in the 80's, 90's and now and man isiah is really trippin, i mean seriously the eastern conference in the nba has been pretty much a joke for last 7-8 years, teams like pacers and hawks who are 3-4 seeds wouldnt even make the playoffs back in 90's and this current sixers team thats a 8 seed would be putting up bobcats like win numbers in the 90's, ive been saying for years lebron been playing in one of the all time worst conferences and he absolutely has the easiest road to a chip ive seen and he still hasnt been able to get it done
a squad like the 90-92 portland trailblazers that never won a chip would be getting 65-70 wins a year playing in todays league

90-92 trailblazers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>todays nba
90's sonics>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>todays nba
david robinson spurs even before duncan came>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>todays nba
charles barkleys suns>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>todays nba
stockon and malone jazz anytime in the 90's>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>todays nba

and list goes on and on

Last edited by kb2602; 05-24-2012 at 09:16 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #132
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
easier ha those pacers knicks heat alone would run the east in this day and time
 6 years ago '07        #133
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
so Isaiah must feel the same way about himself he had a easier road. Isaiah just don't like the G.O.A.T smh
 6 years ago '05        #134
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 200 200
we all know the guys today wouldnt be able to play back then...

lets see dirk or lebron play against the 94 knicks and not cry....oakley and mason would teach them a few lessons on their a.sses...

soft baby bi*ches
 6 years ago '08        #135
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
 BlackandGifted said:
You didn't watch much basketball back then did you? Don't worry I already know the answer.
Well i know you definitely weren't able to watch with jordans d!ck in your mouth & all. Jordan won his first title in 91. Bird was 34 & was in his 2nd to last yr & his back started to go that season. This was also magics last season before retiring with aids. & he was only averaging 19 pts a game that yr. And in 91 was the last yr the pistons made it to the ecf. Then they never made it past the first round till 2002. So how convenient that turned out for jordan. And those knicks team had no closer on their team. Who did jordan have to worry about going off? john starks a career 12.5 pts a game guard? Reggie miller was basically ray allen on the sonics. Or brad daughtery & the cavs, timmy & the heat. Bulls had no problem getting to the finals going through the teams in the eastern conference.
 6 years ago '06        #136
space
space
 portis187 said:
Well i know you definitely weren't able to watch with jordans d!ck in your mouth & all. Jordan won his first title in 91. Bird was 34 & was in his 2nd to last yr & his back started to go that season. This was also magics last season before retiring with aids. & he was only averaging 19 pts a game that yr. And in 91 was the last yr the pistons made it to the ecf. Then they never made it past the first round till 2002. So how convenient that turned out for jordan. And those knicks team had no closer on their team. Who did jordan have to worry about going off? john starks a career 12.5 pts a game guard? Reggie miller was basically ray allen on the sonics. Or brad daughtery & the cavs, timmy & the heat. Bulls had no problem getting to the finals going through the teams in the eastern conference.
So now because I know about basketball I'm a homos3xual

Who in the world is Lebron going through in the EAST now??? Who?

Jordan's path wasn't easy because if it was he would've been in the Championship every year...and he wasn't. Are you telling me those Bullets, Magic, Knicks, Heat, and Pacers teams were easy to get through?

And because Bird was at the end of his career that discredits Jordan's championship run...I'm gonna need you to shut the fu*k up, the Pistons won a ring the year before Jordan won his first but now his EC route was easy, because Zeke said so..
 05-24-2012, 09:33 AM         #137
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Isiah's career was over once Jordan and the Bulls unseated them as Champs.

Is he going to speak the truth? Or bad mouth the guy who he used to beat but then sh*t on his team and his career?

/thread.
 6 years ago '06        #138
space
space
Oh I guess the Hawks with Nique were pushovers huh?
 6 years ago '06        #139
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Why does this matter again. Another Lebron and Jordan comparison there is no comparison. They need to just dead that sh*t and stop comparing ball players in different eras.
 6 years ago '07        #140
Cjdipset23 75 heat pts75
space
space
$1,659 | Props total: 793 793
Isaiah dissing the rest of the nba that f*ck up. They had great competition
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
24 hours ago