most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
862 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-23-2012, 03:30 PM         #101
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
depends, is pittman gonna hop out from behind a trashcan and f!ght for lebron? i mean he is already f!ghting lebrons battles for him...
When are Stephenson and LeBron on the court at the same time?

what did Pittman do to Granger?

Answer my question, stop avoiding that Granger isn't tough or anything. He's all talk. Once Miami started fouling back they went into a turtle shell and they're crying to the Media and Refs. Bird called your team SOFT. America see's it. Not much else needs to be said.

So you're perceived as tough now by just running up on people and not actually DOING anything? Ultimate boss move
 6 years ago '04        #102
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 Hurricane24 said:
You're not a pus*y are you? A man is a man superstar or not, let other people f!ght your battles is pus*y nonetheless, argue you're logic but all it is is justifying pus*y behavior
then the nba been pus*y forever.
 6 years ago '07        #103
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13104 13104
the difference between granger's bi*chass and the heat is that wade said he doesn't want anybody suspended because he wants there to be no excuses when we beat them. pacers need all the help they can get though .
 6 years ago '07        #104
space
space
 Hurricane24 said:
yeah wade really wants the players to stop being goons even though we already saw his response to the goon sh*t, him and lebron laugh sidelines cus they don't get their hands dirty
wade gets his hands dirty plenty you bi*ch, just not to the level that would cost his team

i'm sure you were among those crying when wade fouled collison, now you're saying he should fu*k people up more. you're all out of sorts, REGROUP!!!
 6 years ago '12        #105
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,185 | Props total: 11482 11482
I dont think haslem should be suspended.

cant go from level 1 to 4, off that sh*t.

Dexter tho, he gone.
 6 years ago '05        #106
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 3rdcoasta said:
Haslem is questionable only because it was retaliation and its a fine line..

So as long as you're retaliating then u can purposely hit a dude in the face and it's ok?
 6 years ago '04        #107
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,446 | Props total: 6517 6517
 THEINFAMOUS said:

So as long as you're retaliating then u can purposely hit a dude in the face and it's ok?
a face for a face
 6 years ago '05        #108
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 MemphBleek05 said:
Exactly. The crap Miami gets away with is crazy. It's like when Wade bowed Rip in the chest, in front of the ref, got away with it. Wade running over Collison, got away with it. LeBron throws unnecessary elbow, Granger gets in Bron's face about it...yet Granger is the one who needs to chill? Pittman does a flying R-Truth elbow to Lance's throat, no flagrant 2. Haslem does a double ax handle, no flagrant 2. Granger talks a bit of trash, it's a problem...WTF?
 6 years ago '04        #109
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,589 | Props total: 440 440
I haven't liked Granger since he talked bad about San Francisco.
 6 years ago '06        #110
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,639 | Props total: 2541 2541

“I felt like I got hit in the face,” Hansbrough said of the foul he absorbed. Should it have been the stiffer flagrant-2? “That’s for you guys to decide.”

[pic - click to view]

At least Hansbrough didn't go out like a bi*ch and complain.
 6 years ago '09        #112
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
danny granger is a bi*ch,act like he though through the whole series but when sh*t gets real this f*ggot starts snitching and sh*t..........pus*y
 6 years ago '12        #113
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 NineFour said:
I ain't scared of LeBron and Wade, I'm not gonna back down from anyone, I'm about that life!

Come on mayne, they playing too rough out there, someone is gonna get hurt
 NineFour said:
It's gonna be an intense battle out there, its going to be a f!ght

Come on I just want verbal altercation, no one said anything about actual contact
 6 years ago '05        #114
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
If you're not a Pacers fan and you respect Granger.... you're a bi*ch n*gga.

This guy is the definition of a pus*y and a fake thug. He talks reckless and gets in guys faces all game now he's crying suspension? If he's as tough as he acts he should want UD on the floor so he can take care of him himself.
 6 years ago '04        #115
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 MemphBleek05 said:
So, no one else thinks Haslem should be suspended? It's people here, acting as if Miami hasn't gotten away with 3 flagrant 2s; that should be suspensions......Wade, Haslem, Pittman.....
So it was ok when the Pacers were being physical, getting in peoples' faces and talking sh*t and now that Miami retaliated in a MAJOR WAY its a problem????

What happened yesterday was the culmination of the Pacers trying to punk the Heat since before the series even started... Like I said before, if you can dish it out then you can take it like a man... Nuff said...
 6 years ago '04        #116
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 2 Pistolz said:
If you're not a Pacers fan and you respect Granger.... you're a bi*ch n*gga.

This guy is the definition of a pus*y and a fake thug. He talks reckless and gets in guys faces all game now he's crying suspension? If he's as tough as he acts he should want UD on the floor so he can take care of him himself.
Great point.... At least somebody makes sense...
 6 years ago '06        #117
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,639 | Props total: 2541 2541

Wade sounded somewhat amused that Granger — who's been whistled for three technicals in the series — was one of the Pacers suggesting Haslem and Pittman should be suspended. Wade and Granger have had words during the series.
"We're not in here crying about the fouls," Wade said. "They fouled us. ... We're moving on to Game 6.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #118
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
Yep the "tough guys" are crying to the refs. This series is over. Pacers should be embarrassed
 6 years ago '07        #119
space
space
 p00rky said:
Maybe they should suspend Hansbrough, Pitt, and Haslem. But you can't suspend just one of the guys. You have to suspend all 3.
most of the articles i've read consider the hansbrough and haslem fouls equal, so if UD gets a game hansbrough should too. i don't think either should. they can actually upgrade UD to a flag 2 and just fine him. a suspension isn't mandatory.
 6 years ago '08        #120
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
n*ggas act like UD and Pittman gave them n*ggas the Karl Malone treatment
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy