Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,632 | Props total: 2535 2535
Indiana are being hypocrites on this one.
 05-23-2012, 01:48 PM         #82
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all i want is the Pacers to take what Larry Bird said and put it into play

take out lebron james or wade

and we will finish the job in beantown
 6 years ago '07        #83
JWilliams 21 heat pts21
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by JWilliams; 05-23-2012 at 01:54 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #84
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4756 4756
 Hurricane24 said:
fu*k the heat bum a.ss players not named wade or lebron, pittman and haslem are bums, would have trouble making any roster and they pull bi*ch sh*t like this, hope david west cracks lebron in the jaw and see how them pussies like it, wade and lebron too pus*y to do sh*t, they'll call the guy who makes peanuts and let him pay a fine for those fouls that prolly take up like a 10th of their salary
ur not that stupid, are you?

Bron and Wade aren't doing anything stupid that might garner a suspension...Hibbert, West, and Granger aren't going to do anything stupid either...unless they are getting blown out in Game 6...

that's why Tyler put that hard foul on Wade and not Hibbert/West...that's why UD retaliated not Bron/Wade...
 6 years ago '12        #85
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2095 2095
 Qbert said:
Danny Granger should be the last to be talking to the media and complaining. The Heat are just responding to the Pacers challenge.
Exactly. The flagrant sh*t was wrong most of us know that BUT the Pacers brought this on themselves especially granger so I don't feel sorry for them one bit. If they just let their play do the talking they win and none of this happens. Now they'll be eliminated by a heat team without Bosh
 6 years ago '07        #86
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 MemphBleek05 said:
Or maybe you should chill with the nut hugging and realize things for what they are. It happens, stars get away with crap. Those were clearly, by definition, flagrant 2s.
it's really the opposite of that. y'all have your panties in a bunch just because it's the heat when really those weren't sh*t.

Kadillac87 said:
How is

any different from

i'd say drake griffin being a bi*ch is probably the biggest difference there
 6 years ago '05        #87
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 joshdogg26 said:
Shaquille O’Neal, on Udonis Haslem’s flagrant foul against Tyler Hansbrough: “I respect U.D. for sticking up for his teammates. That is old-school basketball like we used to do.”

you guys are a bunch of bi*ches pretty much
So you just gonna leave out the part where he said he shoulda been ejected tho?
 6 years ago '08        #88
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Cheeze said:
If the Heat didn't do anything there'd be 10 threads about how the Heat are soft for not getting back at Hansborough

These Lakers fans working overtime now that their team is out
for real..

peep the comments in the Granger thread..sh*t is clear as day.
 6 years ago '07        #89
space
space
 astroblack9 said:
So you just gonna leave out the part where he said he shoulda been ejected tho?
wasn't in the tweet i copied

every article i've read basically says the hansbrough and haslem fouls are a wash and the league will treat them the same, and come down on pittman
 6 years ago '07        #90
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14586 14586
 Kadillac87 said:
Only BX would equate physical play to cheap shots. Nothing physical about cheap shots.
Were they cheap shots? Yea but if Larry Bird himself calls the team soft then
 6 years ago '05        #91
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
 d!ck Cheese said:
I swear none of you n*ggas have played ball before if you think what Pittman did was acceptable. A n*gga talks sh*t to your teammate you sh*t on him on the court and talk sh*t back. You don't sneak that n*gga with a fu*kin clothesline.

And I'm all for standing up for your teammate but UD blatantly volleyballed that n*gga Tyler. He could have given him a few hard fouls within the spirit of the game (like Hansbrough's foul on Wade). But nah... the n*gga didn't even play the ball.

Y'all need to be real with yourselves and take that Heat d!ck out of your booties.

I would say the same sh*t regardless of who is playing who and who fouled who. And you Heat fans know DAMN WELL you'd be crying like some bi*ches if the tables were turned.
Real talk.
 6 years ago '07        #92
space
space
Henry Abbott ‏@TrueHoop
Not saying Hansbrough's foul was worse than Haslem's. Saying it was first, and established blows to head would not end in ejection.

Hansbrough GOT some ball, yes. But he was clearly GOING for the head. Get ye to the DVR, watch it slow, and tell me I'm wrong.
oh noooo non-biased national media figures think boxden is full of pussies
 6 years ago '06        #93
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,632 | Props total: 2535 2535
 Hurricane24 said:
You're not a pus*y are you? A man is a man superstar or not, let other people f!ght your battles is pus*y nonetheless, argue you're logic but all it is is justifying pus*y behavior
Basketball always been played like that. Teams have their goons. Hockey is played like that also.
 05-23-2012, 02:41 PM         #94
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
You're not a pus*y are you? A man is a man superstar or not, let other people f!ght your battles is pus*y nonetheless, argue you're logic but all it is is justifying pus*y behavior
dude going off the deep end breaking it down to a "man is a man"

that loss must be a deep burn

05-23-2012, 02:42 PM         #95
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qbert said:
Basketball always been played like that. Teams have their goons. Hockey is played like that also.
your avy

looks like haslem threw a right and knocked hansborough out
 6 years ago '06        #96
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 quintosis03 said:
pittman, yes.

haslem, no.
This.....
 6 years ago '12        #97
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
 MemphBleek05 said:
Exactly. The crap Miami gets away with is crazy. It's like when Wade bowed Rip in the chest, in front of the ref, got away with it. Wade running over Collison, got away with it. LeBron throws unnecessary elbow, Granger gets in Bron's face about it...yet Granger is the one who needs to chill? Pittman does a flying R-Truth elbow to Lance's throat, no flagrant 2. Haslem does a double ax handle, no flagrant 2. Granger talks a bit of trash, it's a problem...WTF?
You forgot this moment :

[video - click to view]

05-23-2012, 03:15 PM         #98
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
what's there to be salty bout, if u can't afford to be lost in the playoffs then let them n*ggas know the season ends in june, handle business then, don't have some retard elbow another retard, but defend being pus*y all u want, not saying bron has to do anything bout the problems right then but if someone taking it personal then handle it yourself
Showing how tough you are in the playoffs by getting suspended would be frowned upon by everyone in america who has a brain, including the fans of the team, if the player is of the level of LeBron/Wade.

You might be the only dumbass thinking that hitting someone mid game to make a point and getting suspended is the smart thing to do
 05-23-2012, 03:20 PM         #99
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:
did u not read my last post, wait til season over, if you guys happen to be walking down the same street...
right so if LeBron and Granger meet in an alley, is Granger gonna run to the cops? I mean he's already running to the Refs and Media about fouls.....
 6 years ago '07        #100
space
space
 Cheeze said:
Showing how tough you are in the playoffs by getting suspended would be frowned upon by everyone in america who has a brain, including the fans of the team, if the player is of the level of LeBron/Wade.

You might be the only dumbass thinking that hitting someone mid game to make a point and getting suspended is the smart thing to do
pacers fans can't understand that because none of their players are that important. we're doing this to them all while missing a guy who would be the best player on their team .

pretty sure this dude used to rep the jazz too, i'd ignore him.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy