Danny Granger: Udonis Haslem Should Be Suspended for Game 6

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,202 | Props total: 8716 8716
 joshdogg26 said:
if you have a d!ck between your legs, neither of them should have been a flagrant 2. especially the rip one. are you fu*king serious? rip hit him with an elbow and he basically just shoved him out of the way with a forearm. there wasn't even an impact, he just cleared him out.
I have a question, was Wade running over Collison a basketball play? What about the blantant forearm to the chest? The elbow push off is something every body does. Wade literally, threw his entire forearm into Rip, in front of the ref. Those are Flagrant 2s. I'm all for physical play, but there's a line. These dudes cross it, with no reprecussions.
 6 years ago '11        #62
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 928 928
 d!ck Cheese said:
He made a choke sign at my teammate so I'm gonna hit him with a spinning back fist when he comes down the lane That's not retaliation.

That's like punching a n*gga in the face because he stuck his tongue out at your boy. It's a little excessive.
lol...im talkin about UD foul...not Pittman ... my bad for the misunderstanding
 6 years ago '07        #63
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 luker1920 said:
You dont gotta worry about that sh*t

Wade has already been exposed heavily during this season and playoffs

hes one of the biggest pussies in the league, a flopping a.ss f*ggot
you rep the celtics, your team is the embodiment of flopping pussies
 05-23-2012, 01:13 PM         #64
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If the Heat didn't do anything there'd be 10 threads about how the Heat are soft for not getting back at Hansborough

These Lakers fans working overtime now that their team is out

Last edited by Cheeze; 05-23-2012 at 01:15 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #65
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 MemphBleek05 said:
I have a question, was Wade running over Collison a basketball play? What about the blantant forearm to the chest? The elbow push off is something every body does. Wade literally, threw his entire forearm into Rip, in front of the ref. Those are Flagrant 2s. I'm all for physical play, but there's a line. These dudes cross it, with no reprecussions.
you need to watch tape of some actual flagrant 2's if you think that's the case
 6 years ago '05        #66
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
damn, what a whiny bi*ch...this n*gga wants to step up in everyones faces acting tough, then bi*ch out when n*ggas play rough...

Pacers hard foul all the damn time, Pacers just got hit in the mouth harder than they usually hit and got shell-shocked on some TMNT sh*t...
 6 years ago '05        #67
MemphBleek05 46 heat pts46
space
space
$10,202 | Props total: 8716 8716
 joshdogg26 said:
Or maybe you should chill with the nut hugging and realize things for what they are. It happens, stars get away with crap. Those were clearly, by definition, flagrant 2s.
 6 years ago '11        #68
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 joshdogg26 said:
How is

[video - click to view]

any different from

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #69
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
it's crazy almost every basketball fan on this site claims the NBA is getting soft and too many flagrants are only good hard fouls but called as flagrants as in "this NBA is soft "...but they want the NBA to call it soft when it comes to the Heat...
 6 years ago '05        #70
rzarectah 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,744 | Props total: 2623 2623
 quintosis03 said:
granger cant claim you tought and physical one day and then switch it up when sh*t gets real. it dont work that way homie.
Its one thing to be physical and "tough"....its another thing for players to throw deliberate HARD cheap shots and elbows at peoples' heads and neck when they aren't expecting it. those are very dangerous plays that have no place for in bball. How are you gonna give a dude a elbow to the neck just cuz he did a choke sign towards your teammate. Its one thing to talk trash, but actually throwing shots bc of it is some hoe sh*t.
 6 years ago '12        #71
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
granger is a bi*ch n*gga
 6 years ago '12        #72
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2096 2096
 Cheeze said:
If the Heat didn't do anything there'd be 10 threads about how the Heat are soft for not getting back at Hansborough

These Lakers fans working overtime now that their team is out

[pic - click to view]

anyways the pacers were poppin off at the mouth before the series started and after they won (with bosh out). Granger was the MAIN one talking sh*t and now that he sees what the goon life is about he realizes that his team can't handle it and wants to cry to the officials for help. Pacers were bullies for most of the series and now that miami fought back and took their soul they wanna cry about it. Nobody wanna hear that pus*y sh*t this the playoffs sh*t happens man up pacers
 05-23-2012, 01:25 PM         #73
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
S - O - F - T.

05-23-2012, 01:26 PM         #74
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rzarectah said:
Its one thing to be physical and "tough"....its another thing for players to throw deliberate HARD cheap shots and elbows at peoples' heads and neck when they aren't expecting it. those are very dangerous plays that have no place for in bball. How are you gonna give a dude a elbow to the neck just cuz he did a choke sign towards your teammate. Its one thing to talk trash, but actually throwing shots bc of it is some hoe sh*t.
words and gestures can be provocative...you can't be a victim when you intentionally try to provoke a response out of someone

a n*gga calls you a bi*ch, you gon let that ride...you gon warn him you about to punch or you just gon jab the fu*k out of him? dude grabs his nuts and tells your mom to eat a d!ck, you gon let that slide? You gon let him know you bout to hit him or are you just gon throw a fu*kin haymaker at him? words/gestures cause f!ghts and negative reactions all the time

if these dudes would have simply played ball and cut the bs out, this wouldn't be a problem
 6 years ago '09        #75
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
I'm all for hard fouls but the sh*t I saw from Haslem and Pittman last night is ridiculous and has no place in the game of basketball. Then the same idiots on here saying what they did isn't bad are either Heat fans or people that dislike the Lakers because all of you same fools were screaming for Bynum to be suspended forever after that Berea hit in the playoffs last year. But I guess because if it's a team or the team of a player you like who does the hitting then you're cool with it?

Cheap shots arent the same as hard playoff fouls.
 05-23-2012, 01:31 PM         #76
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont listen to Heat fans right now

these bandwaggoners would be going crazy if the tables were turned right now

asking for suspensions and all that

these f*ggots feel like they got tougher after this game lol

n*ggaz cant even stand up for themselves, need somebody else to protect them lol

pussies man, lebron and wade, just flopping a.ss diva pussies
 6 years ago '12        #77
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2096 2096
 Youngin19 said:
if these dudes would have simply played ball and cut the bs out, this wouldn't be a problem
THIS....I was hoping the pacers would stop talking sh*t after game 3 so they could win the series but then they had to start talking trash and that usually don't turn out well in the nba. If they were quiet none of this sh*t goes down and maybe they win game 4 or 5
 05-23-2012, 01:36 PM         #78
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear none of you n*ggas have played ball before if you think what Pittman did was acceptable. A n*gga talks sh*t to your teammate you sh*t on him on the court and talk sh*t back. You don't sneak that n*gga with a fu*kin clothesline.

And I'm all for standing up for your teammate but UD blatantly volleyballed that n*gga Tyler. He could have given him a few hard fouls within the spirit of the game (like Hansbrough's foul on Wade). But nah... the n*gga didn't even play the ball.

Y'all need to be real with yourselves and take that Heat d!ck out of your booties.

I would say the same sh*t regardless of who is playing who and who fouled who. And you Heat fans know DAMN WELL you'd be crying like some bi*ches if the tables were turned.
 6 years ago '06        #79
Qbert 22 heat pts22
space
space
$4,632 | Props total: 2536 2536
Danny Granger should be the last to be talking to the media and complaining. The Heat are just responding to the Pacers challenge.
 6 years ago '11        #80
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 928 928
 Hurricane24 said:
fu*k the heat bum a.ss players not named wade or lebron, pittman and haslem are bums, would have trouble making any roster and they pull bi*ch sh*t like this, hope david west cracks lebron in the jaw and see how them pussies like it, wade and lebron too pus*y to do sh*t, they'll call the guy who makes peanuts and let him pay a fine for those fouls that prolly take up like a 10th of their salary
bruh...susperstars have other ppl to do their crimes...no need to get your hands dirty....Indy can survive w/o Granger but i doubt the heat can survive w/o Wade or Bron...its the playoffs not the regular season...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago