Danny Granger: Udonis Haslem Should Be Suspended for Game 6

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 933 933
 d!ck Cheese said:
It's not even the fact that people are being bi*ches. It's that all of you Heat fans and LeBron stans are acting like the Heat's fouls (like I said.. Pittman's more than UD's) weren't straight cheap shots though. I bet all you n*ggas were screaming cheap shot when Bynum caught Barea last year.
it came from retaliation bruh....bynum just wanted to take out Barea...the game was clean prior to that...no hard foul on anyone if i recall
 6 years ago '11        #42
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3203 3203
pittman sht was just wwe raw..like that n*gga came off the ropes with the flying elbow..the UD and phyco shts was just hard fouls shouldnt be suspended..but granger needs to shut the fu*k up..this n*gga went from tryin to start f!ghts with everybody literally.. to cryin about gettin somebody suspended..toughmane should be the last one saying something..he started all this sht..n*ggas f!ght back and he turns into a bi*ch

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 05-23-2012 at 12:57 PM..
 05-23-2012, 12:55 PM         #43
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
pittman's was. suspend him the rest of the year, i don't care. lance hits his girl harder, no sympathy for the f*g. UD just checked tyler to have wade's back and i have no problem with that at all.
I can dig it. At lest you're being realistic. I didn't have much of a problem with Haslem's foul other than I think it should have been a flagrant 2.
 05-23-2012, 12:57 PM         #44
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d!ck Cheese said:
It's not even the fact that people are being bi*ches. It's that all of you Heat fans and LeBron stans are acting like the Heat's fouls (like I said.. Pittman's more than UD's) weren't straight cheap shots though. I bet all you n*ggas were screaming cheap shot when Bynum caught Barea last year.
oh but Hansbrough's foul wasn't a cheap shot? Hibbert admitted in the post game that they wanna foul them like that so they won't come in the lane

so if they can foul us to discourage us from driving the lane, we can't foul them hard to show them that we don't play that sh*t? You foul us hard, we striking back...

n*ggas was all cool with that fake tough guy sh*t, but when we show you what real tough guys look like it's all of a sudden unclassy and immoral?

man you n*ggas so pus*y, just like the Pacers

Last edited by Youngin19; 05-23-2012 at 12:59 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #45
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13067 13067
 d!ck Cheese said:
I can dig it. At lest you're being realistic. I didn't have much of a problem with Haslem's foul other than I think it should have been a flagrant 2.
they may still upgrade it to a flagrant 2 but a suspension isn't mandatory. i think a fine will do. it would have been expected of him in the old days. the same people calling for his head would be saying the heat are soft bi*ches for letting tyler hit wade without doing anything back. people wanna have it both ways .
 6 years ago '04        #46
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9604 9604
 MrMayface said:
He's a chump. I used to like Granger before this series. Dude is a clown. Mouth all mighty.
^^^^^^^^^^^
 6 years ago '04        #47
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,056 | Props total: 4781 4781
 Youngin19 said:
it's not physical play to get in someone's face and talk sh*t...it's not physical play to make choke signs on the sideline...

Them n*ggas started talking a lil too fu*kin much..As a man, i won't let anyone disrespect me. You talk sh*t to me and get disrespectful you better be able to back that sh*t up cuz imma bring to you, straight like dat...
So Cheap shots is being a man. Hitting someone or taking them down when they arent in a position to protect themselves is manly? Pushin someone from the back like Wade is manly? You new generation n*ggaz r so bi*ch made. Miami heat proves this. Aint nothing manly about Cheap Shots. Body people Straight up like a MAN if you feel disrepected.
 05-23-2012, 01:00 PM         #48
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
it came from retaliation bruh....bynum just wanted to take out Barea...the game was clean prior to that...no hard foul on anyone if i recall
He made a choke sign at my teammate so I'm gonna hit him with a spinning back fist when he comes down the lane That's not retaliation.

That's like punching a n*gga in the face because he stuck his tongue out at your boy. It's a little excessive.
 6 years ago '12        #49
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
AS much as I hate the heat Granger, Hibbert, and Stephenson started this sh*t by talking sh*t and now that realized the heat have disposable players to send at them on some goon sh*t granger starts crying like a pus*y. I don't like cheapshots BUT given the face that granger has been all up in everybody's face this was bound to happen. You can't talk tough and then run to the officials crying when another team goes to see how tough you are. Remember the PACERS came in the series with this "blue collar by choice" "we're tougher, we're not floppers" angle and now they they got punked out and blown out want to call foul. Too late now, should have kept your damn mouth shut and let your PLAY do the talking only. The Pacers realized they aren't about this life...and i thought the lakers were soft this year. This dude granger on another level....straight puss

fu*k the heat tho
 6 years ago '05        #50
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
for someone that was trying to be such a tough guy throughout this series he sure is acting like a bi*ch right now
 05-23-2012, 01:02 PM         #51
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pittman yes...cause it was dirty and uncalled for. Can't legislate that sh*t cause its gonna get worse in the series. Haslem is questionable only because it was retaliation and its a fine line...but granger cant make that call since he was trying to do the same thang...
 6 years ago '05        #52
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 8972 8972
 joshdogg26 said:
wade got a flagrant foul for both of those. lebron never threw or swung an elbow, he just raised it.
You're missing it, I'm saying it should have been a Flagrant 2.....both cases

If someone is constantly "raising" elbows at you, you're going to react man.....
 6 years ago '07        #53
space
space
 d!ck Cheese said:
He made a choke sign at my teammate so I'm gonna hit him with a spinning back fist when he comes down the lane That's not retaliation.

That's like punching a n*gga in the face because he stuck his tongue out at your boy. It's a little excessive.
i think there's more to it, it probably stemmed from juwan having that conversation with him. he probably dared him to drive the lane if he got in. i noticed lance kept pulling up for jumpers like he wanted no parts of the paint, then the second he runs in for a rebound he gets clocked .
 05-23-2012, 01:04 PM         #54
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
oh but Hansbrough's foul wasn't a cheap shot? Hibbert admitted in the post game that they wanna foul them like that so they won't come in the lane

so if they can foul us to discourage us from driving the lane, we can't foul them hard to show them that we don't play that sh*t? You foul us hard, we striking back...

n*ggas was all cool with that fake tough guy sh*t, but when we show you what real tough guys look like it's all of a sudden unclassy and immoral?

man you n*ggas so pus*y, just like the Pacers
whatever n*gga
 6 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 MemphBleek05 said:
You're missing it, I'm saying it should have been a Flagrant 2.....both cases

If someone is constantly "raising" elbows at you, you're going to react man.....
if you have a d!ck between your legs, neither of them should have been a flagrant 2. especially the rip one. are you fu*king serious? rip hit him with an elbow and he basically just shoved him out of the way with a forearm. there wasn't even an impact, he just cleared him out.
 6 years ago '11        #56
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 UF4Soldier said:
So Cheap shots is being a man. Hitting someone or taking them down when they arent in a position to protect themselves is manly? Pushin someone from the back like Wade is manly? You new generation n*ggaz r so bi*ch made. Miami heat proves this. Aint nothing manly about Cheap Shots. Body people Straight up like a MAN if you feel disrepected.

They have that, he wanted to f!ght me and I know I couldn't win so I went and got a gun and shot up the whole club mentality.
 6 years ago '04        #57
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1298 1298
With help from Granger, more people realizing he is a bi*ch
 05-23-2012, 01:06 PM         #58
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:

if you don't want it to get ugly, stfu and play ball...they didn't wanna do that though
 6 years ago '05        #59
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 d!ck Cheese said:
this. I'm all for physical play. But blatant cheap shots (more in Pittman's case than UD's even though it was an F2) are bullsh*t. n*ggas can't play good, hard D ? Pittman straight hit that n*gga with a WWF move.
Exactly, so much so that he needs x-rays on his collerbone.
Extremely cheep move by Pittman.
 05-23-2012, 01:08 PM         #60
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UF4Soldier said:
You dont gotta worry about that sh*t

Wade has already been exposed heavily during this season and playoffs

hes one of the biggest pussies in the league, a flopping a.ss f*ggot
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago