Danny Granger: Udonis Haslem Should Be Suspended for Game 6

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 928 928
and I thought ppl wanted the old playoffs back...hard fouls = playoffs basketball

alot of ppl backtracking now...

pls make up ya'll minds
 05-23-2012, 12:36 PM         #22
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all act like Granger was out there cheap shotting n*ggas though. He was getting in dudes faces and talking sh*t. sh*t talking on the court (in the playoffs at that) is just the way things go. Volleyballing and spinning back fists are just cheap shots. Only Heat fans (and the dude from STL that d!ckrides LeBron) are trying to justify it
 6 years ago '05        #23
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,782 | Props total: 4887 4887
It was all good just a week ago. n*ggas went from celebrating a game 2 win like a championship to now hoping one of our role players gets suspended because they need another guy out to be able beat us.

Like Bird said. These n*ggas is soft. S O F T.
 6 years ago '05        #24
Gremlin 1095 heat pts1095
space
space
$9,869 | Props total: 4766 4766

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #25
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
Even if granger believes this, he should not be speaking it out to the media. Let the nba deal with the issue. He comes off as a diva with his statements.
 6 years ago '06        #26
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 dogmanx23 said:
Pacers are a very nice team but Granger is really overpaid. Bird should try and trade him for a SG or cap space. Paul George should slide to the SF position if they can get a real shooting guard.

Granger for Eric Gordon in a S&T..
You're gonna talk about overpaid then suggest Eric Gordon

Dude has missed more than half his career so far hurt
 05-23-2012, 12:39 PM         #27
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Only BX would equate physical play to cheap shots. Nothing physical about cheap shots.
it's not physical play to get in someone's face and talk sh*t...it's not physical play to make choke signs on the sideline...

Them n*ggas started talking a lil too fu*kin much..As a man, i won't let anyone disrespect me. You talk sh*t to me and get disrespectful you better be able to back that sh*t up cuz imma bring to you, straight like dat...
 6 years ago '05        #28
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,782 | Props total: 4887 4887
 d!ck Cheese said:
Y'all act like Granger was out there cheap shotting n*ggas though. He was getting in dudes faces and talking sh*t. sh*t talking on the court (in the playoffs at that) is just the way things go. Volleyballing and spinning back fists are just cheap shots. Only Heat fans (and the dude from STL that d!ckrides LeBron) are trying to justify it
What!!? Haslem took a blatant elbow to face from Amoundson in game 4. Hansbrough tried to slap DWade's face off. Two people have bled in this series. Guess which uniform they wear. fu*k outta here acting like the Pacers are choirboys.
 6 years ago '11        #29
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 PrimeTimeJones3 said:
and I thought ppl wanted the old playoffs back...hard fouls = playoffs basketball

alot of ppl backtracking now...

pls make up ya'll minds
Old playoffs = hard fouls and no flopping. Not flopping and cheap shots. It's the Pacers fault for not checking Haslem though. They had opportunities if they wanted to. Pittman though
 6 years ago '11        #30
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
 Youngin19 said:
it's not physical play to get in someone's face and talk sh*t...it's not physical play to make choke signs on the sideline...

Them n*ggas started talking a lil too fu*kin much..As a man, i won't let anyone disrespect me. You talk sh*t to me and get disrespectful you better be able to back that sh*t up cuz imma bring to you, straight like dat...
Granger got in LeBron and Wade face for throwing elbows. So now telling confronted people about throwing elbows the same as giving out cheap shots? Then you talk about what you do as a man. As men, Bron and Wade didn't do anything when Granger got disrespectful but you still riding for them. Make up your mind.
 05-23-2012, 12:45 PM         #31
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We came into this series showing these f*ggots nothing but respect, saying they were a tough opponent and that this series was going to be a dog f!ght and these muhfu*kas disrespected us at every turn

Coach Vogel said we're flop artists and the biggest floppers in the league
Hibbert saying that they didn't do this by adding superstars
Danny Granger constantly barking and getting in our players faces
Lance Stephenson making a choke sign at the Mvp and one of our best players

fu*k em...
 6 years ago '07        #32
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
Shaquille O’Neal, on Udonis Haslem’s flagrant foul against Tyler Hansbrough: “I respect U.D. for sticking up for his teammates. That is old-school basketball like we used to do.”

you guys are a bunch of bi*ches pretty much
 05-23-2012, 12:47 PM         #33
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
What!!? Haslem took a blatant elbow to face from Amoundson in game 4. Hansbrough tried to slap DWade's face off. Two people have bled in this series. Guess which uniform they wear. fu*k outta here acting like the Pacers are choirboys.
The elbow by Amundson was blatant (as in it was obvious he hit him) but I wouldn't say it was intentional. n*ggas start swinging their bows then get the fu*k back... he was trying to clear space and UD caught a bad one. It wasn't flagrant though.

Psycho T's foul, while more flagrant than Amundson's, I think is more attributed to him being all over the fu*king place when he's on the court. Muhfu*ka can't even get the ball and dribble correctly. Whether he meant to do it or not is arguable. (Maybe I need to see it again). But the Pittman and Haslem fouls were intentional and flagrant and that is clear as fu*king day.

And I'm not acting like anyone is a choir boy. I was referring to Granger. He is a sh*t talker. That's all he has done in the series. But you never saw him go out and try to take n*ggas out.
 05-23-2012, 12:48 PM         #34
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kadillac87 said:
Granger got in LeBron and Wade face for throwing elbows. So now telling confronted people about throwing elbows the same as giving out cheap shots? Then you talk about what you do as a man. As men, Bron and Wade didn't do anything when Granger got disrespectful but you still riding for them. Make up your mind.
Nobody threw no elbows...tell Granger stop holding and Bron won't have to get him off of him

Of course they didn't, they have to look good in the public eye and maintain a good image...they put change on n*ggas' heads
 6 years ago '11        #35
space
space
 Kadillac87 said:
Old playoffs = hard fouls and no flopping. Not flopping and cheap shots. It's the Pacers fault for not checking Haslem though. They had opportunities if they wanted to. Pittman though
the heat hasnt flopped this series...

cheap shots....if you fouled the star players hard back in the days...you better believe retaliation is coming....

i dont agree with the pittman elbow but ppl looking into the UD foul too hard IMO
 05-23-2012, 12:51 PM         #36
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
Shaquille O’Neal, on Udonis Haslem’s flagrant foul against Tyler Hansbrough: “I respect U.D. for sticking up for his teammates. That is old-school basketball like we used to do.”

you guys are a bunch of bi*ches pretty much
It's not even the fact that people are being bi*ches. It's that all of you Heat fans and LeBron stans are acting like the Heat's fouls (like I said.. Pittman's more than UD's) weren't straight cheap shots though. I bet all you n*ggas were screaming cheap shot when Bynum caught Barea last year.
 6 years ago '11        #37
space
space
Derek Fisher gave cheap shots @ times

i.e. the rockets series...i forgot who he hit tho
 6 years ago '07        #38
space
space
 d!ck Cheese said:
It's not even the fact that people are being bi*ches. It's that all of you Heat fans and LeBron stans are acting like the Heat's fouls (like I said.. Pittman's more than UD's) weren't straight cheap shots though. I bet all you n*ggas were screaming cheap shot when Bynum caught Barea last year.
pittman's was. suspend him the rest of the year, i don't care. lance hits his girl harder, no sympathy for the f*g. UD just checked tyler to have wade's back and i have no problem with that at all.
 6 years ago '08        #39
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 quintosis03 said:
granger cant claim you tought and physical one day and then switch it up when sh*t gets real. it dont work that way homie.
couldn't have said it better...
 6 years ago '07        #40
space
space
 DEDOS said:
are we going to act like tyler hansborouh didnt hit wade in the head and then rake his face back

[pic - click to view]

one drew blood the other one didnt

dont be mad because they started sh*t and haslem finished it
got an upgrade to your avy, bruh

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy