Diablo 3 Biggest Gaming Failure EVER. Dudes Are Getting Hacked And Stripped Naked WHILE PLAYING!

most viewed right now
 108
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
123 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 66
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Higgins said:
A. Knowing you're not safe
B. Only good when playing with someone otherwise trash
C. EU servers went down two days ago.
A. Get a mobile authenticator or physical one and erase your worries.
B. Game is fine solo up until Inferno, Inferno sucks on co-op too.
C. Servers go down it happens
 6 years ago '05        #42
MP 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$26,175 | Props total: 9657 9657
why would they strip them nekkid like that not funny hackers
 05-25-2012, 08:24 PM         #43
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's because idiots don't have authenticators.

No hacking here.


 Higgins said:
A. These hackers bypass the authenticator
B. The guy said "get friends to play with". But the game is average if you play alone anyway
C. Not being able to play single player
D. Blizzardrones
1. There has been 0 proof of getting hacked while using authenticator
2. If you don't have friends then commit suicide
3. There was never off-line SP, you knew what you were getting into.
4. UMADBRO?

console kiddies are mad
 6 years ago '04        #44
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Higgins said:
A. These hackers bypass the authenticator
B. The guy said "get friends to play with". But the game is average if you play alone anyway
C. Not being able to play single player
D. Blizzardrones
A. No there has not if there has I haven't seen any proof.
B. No its not its fun solo or in co-op stop spreading bullsh*t, plus its not hard to find people to play with.
C. You can play single player you just said it yourself its average. You can't play offline sure but that doesn't mean no single player. How many times are you going to be on a computer with no internet? Unless you go on a road trip or something....
D. Im no Blizzard fan boy matter fact I hate wow and Starcraft 2, and to be honest didn't know if id like this game but I am glad I bought it because its dope. Its a great game period.
 6 years ago '04        #45
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
check out torchlight 2 beta. theres a cracked version of it. game is fu*king great in beta. way more depth than diablo 3. definitely will be getting that when it drops
 6 years ago '11        #46
bd2eazy 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$5,199 | Props total: 241 241
 Scoop said:
check out torchlight 2 beta. theres a cracked version of it. game is fu*king great in beta. way more depth than diablo 3. definitely will be getting that when it drops
where'd you get it?

been waiting for this game for about a year.
 6 years ago '04        #47
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 bd2eazy said:
where'd you get it?

been waiting for this game for about a year.
i was in the beta and the crack started floating around not long after. you can google it and youll find it in a few places. fire!
 6 years ago '07        #48
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 400 400
 6 years ago '07        #49
Sleazy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,598 | Props total: 400 400
 berzerkerguts said:
Also why do people keep saying single player like this was made to be a by yourself game? This was made to run with a party In fact better loot /more chances for loot with the more people you play with. Honestly sounds like people are pissed about sh*t that.
A.Didn't even happen to them but are mad that it could.
B.Don't have any friends and no one to play with.
C.Still holding a grudge about not being able to play right after midnight when you picked it up.


Just move on with your day man the game wasn't up your ally cool no need to go around trashing it telling other people not to get it when they will most likely enjoy it.
 Higgins said:
A. Knowing you're not safe
B. Only good when playing with someone otherwise trash
C. EU servers went down two days ago.
 K1Entertainment said:
A. Get a mobile authenticator or physical one and erase your worries.
B. Game is fine solo up until Inferno, Inferno sucks on co-op too.
C. Servers go down it happens
 Higgins said:
A. These hackers bypass the authenticator
B. The guy said "get friends to play with". But the game is average if you play alone anyway
C. Not being able to play single player
D. Blizzardrones
 IronMaiden said:
It's because idiots don't have authenticators.

No hacking here.



1. There has been 0 proof of getting hacked while using authenticator
2. If you don't have friends then commit suicide
3. There was never off-line SP, you knew what you were getting into.
4. UMADBRO?

console kiddies are mad
 K1Entertainment said:
A. No there has not if there has I haven't seen any proof.
B. No its not its fun solo or in co-op stop spreading bullsh*t, plus its not hard to find people to play with.
C. You can play single player you just said it yourself its average. You can't play offline sure but that doesn't mean no single player. How many times are you going to be on a computer with no internet? Unless you go on a road trip or something....
D. Im no Blizzard fan boy matter fact I hate wow and Starcraft 2, and to be honest didn't know if id like this game but I am glad I bought it because its dope. Its a great game period.
 Higgins said:
A. Alright then
B. I have friends, I have had fun playing with my friends.
C. What I meant was that you're not able to play single player when you want to. Compared to the other arpgs this is a big minus for D3. Yeah I know what I was getting into but that doesnt mean that its not sh*t.
D. Ironmaiden confirmed for 12 years old and I don't even own 1 single console except the N64
But if you like diablo you might actually like wow as diablo is pretty much copy pasted from wow.
Wow also has more content.

I like "chasing the carrot" games as much as the next one but its a bad game design. Diablo has almost no content, just higher difficulties. And the different difficulties are just a fu*king number chase and grind for gear to produce fake longevity.

I have slight buyers remorse but im gonna keep playing with my friends because its FUN but that doesnt make it a good game.
 Sleazy said:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 57
condoms are lame as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 40
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
48 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
244 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
130 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
48 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
160 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy