Diablo 3 Biggest Gaming Failure EVER. Dudes Are Getting Hacked And Stripped Naked WHILE PLAYING!

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #21
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
real money will be involved with in game?
those chinese/korean n*ggas will be going HAM with the farming..
 6 years ago '05        #22
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
Best game this gen imo, only time me or any of my friends had issues was on launch day. Game has been flawless since for me, already got over 70 hours logged in on coop with friends.

Alot of games have day one issues, BF3 and Dead Island had worse issues for me personally. Besides teh day one server issues its been perfectly fine for me.

D3 >>>
haters gonna hate

Last edited by katalist; 05-23-2012 at 11:50 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #23
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
 matik23 said:
This game is unfinished. You can tell they put in random skills and have not game tested any of the characters in the Inferno difficulty.
First you lames are saying its to easy, then its to hard once you get to Inferno, make up your damn mind
 6 years ago '09        #24
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
Honestly, this is what happens when you have to be CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET to play A SINGLE PLAYER GAME. I don't feel like Blizzard can justify that BS

Last edited by Zaosyn; 05-23-2012 at 11:53 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #25
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 241 241
only people talkin bout this at my school are the nerds
 6 years ago '05        #26
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
People gonna act like xboxlive aint been hacked before? Steam hacked before? Sony hacked before?

Blizzard is not special and can get hacked like everyone else

And its not the first game ever to have online always drm (Assassins Creed, Anno2070 and many more).

I honestly had more launch day issues with BF3 on pc and MW2 on 360 then I have with Diablo3.
 6 years ago '05        #27
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5125 5125
 katalist said:
Best game this gen imo, only time me or any of my friends had issues was on launch day. Game has been flawless since for me, already got over 70 hours logged in on coop with friends.

Alot of games have day one issues, BF3 and Dead Island had worse issues for me personally. Besides teh day one server issues its been perfectly fine for me.

D3 >>>
haters gonna hate
What game are you playing?

Cuz you are not playing d3 lol. Man the servers been laggy us fu*k over the past couple days. Sometimes the server will actually miss your movement, you run for about 5 seconds, only to be ported back to your original spot. The lag is unbearable also, there is no way hell this game is proper for its price tag, and hype. I have over 90 hrs played last time i checked. I played for 3 days straight, with little breaks. TRUST ME TO THOSE WHO DONT HAVE D3. DONT BUY IT. Plz for the luv of ur god. There is a graphics bug also, the game runs like sh*t. I just spent almost 2k upgrading my pc monitor, pc, mouse, mad sh*t. I tear the fuk out of every game i play, but i load up d3, it says 100+fps but it looks like im getting 20 fps. a whole week of complaints about it on the forums not one post from the devs about a fix.

This has been a disaster. Dont get me started on the fact that wizards were able to solo the hardest difficulty with no issues, while other classes couldnt at all. STOP.
 6 years ago '04        #28
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Was that The Dictator talking in the first video?
 6 years ago '05        #29
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
luckily i haven't played multi yet
just taking my time with the campaign
 6 years ago '04        #30
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Andrefrbk said:
What game are you playing?

Cuz you are not playing d3 lol. Man the servers been laggy us fu*k over the past couple days. Sometimes the server will actually miss your movement, you run for about 5 seconds, only to be ported back to your original spot. The lag is unbearable also, there is no way hell this game is proper for its price tag, and hype. I have over 90 hrs played last time i checked. I played for 3 days straight, with little breaks. TRUST ME TO THOSE WHO DONT HAVE D3. DONT BUY IT. Plz for the luv of ur god. There is a graphics bug also, the game runs like sh*t. I just spent almost 2k upgrading my pc monitor, pc, mouse, mad sh*t. I tear the fuk out of every game i play, but i load up d3, it says 100+fps but it looks like im getting 20 fps. a whole week of complaints about it on the forums not one post from the devs about a fix.

This has been a disaster. Dont get me started on the fact that wizards were able to solo the hardest difficulty with no issues, while other classes couldnt at all. STOP.
Wizard only solo'd inferno because they ran past all the champion and elite mobs to get to the bosses and only beat the bosses because Force Armor was broken as fu*k (its now fixed).

Servers can be full of lag at times sure but telling someone not to buy the game because others have not had a great experience . The game was a blast for me all the way up until Hell where I kinda stopped playing because my friend who was my co-op partner went emo like you are reading the forums and agreeing with the public opinion and basically quit the game due to the same thing everyone is bi*ching about on the forums.

Graphics and performance is fine I can run this game on high at 60 fps on my mac book pro so yeah not an issue there, the occasional lag spikes are really annoying though.

I get that the difficulty of the game is less skill and more of a gear check past nightmare & early hell and that pisses a lot of people off, but who didn't expect it from a game made by blizzard?

The game is sort of broken past hell it sounds like this is a problem, and I hope they fix it but before hell I had a blast leveling up. and I got my moneys worth off the game already so I can't really complain its not like you gotta pay a monthly fee.

but the game did just come out, give it some time I am sure they will get patches out eventually.

Last edited by K1; 05-24-2012 at 02:10 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #31
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
turn off the ability to join public games without an invite, and play with people u know/trust. tbh, if u dont do that you might be a bad to begin with.
 6 years ago '05        #32
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
n*ggas is getting they sh*t taken mid game lmaooo?
 6 years ago '10        #33
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
i havent had one problem with gameplay and hacking , or the auction house. i dont get it. not one min of lag, never been discon.

I just dont get it. people have like fu*ked up pc;s or connections ?

im just running on a macbook pro too
 6 years ago '04        #34
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Higgins said:
>2012
>500 years in development
>Intrusive always online DRM
>AAA studio
>$60 for 6 hour game + grind

They have been aware of the sh*t stability of the servers and have did nothing to fix it before launch. Would you serve your kid sh*t for dinner and say "but the neighbors eat sh*t and they seem fine with it"

So if you havent been affected it hasnt happened?
6 hour game?? Foreal?

Intrusive? how so? its just online only it says it right on the box you don't like it don't buy it.
 6 years ago '05        #35
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5125 5125
 K1Entertainment said:
6 hour game?? Foreal?

Intrusive? how so? its just online only it says it right on the box you don't like it don't buy it.
The game be beat on normal in about 6-10 hrs depending if u skip or explore. But yeah.

65 dollars for a digital copy? Ill never do it AGAIN. EVER. Most ill pay for a digital copy of a game now is 50 dollars. Not going over that.
 6 years ago '04        #36
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 Andrefrbk said:
The game be beat on normal in about 6-10 hrs depending if u skip or explore. But yeah.

65 dollars for a digital copy? Ill never do it AGAIN. EVER. Most ill pay for a digital copy of a game now is 50 dollars. Not going over that.
Why would anyone want to skip anything on a first play through on Normal? Why play a game and skip the the content that makes no sense.
 6 years ago '04        #37
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 K1Entertainment said:
Why would anyone want to skip anything on a first play through on Normal? Why play a game and skip the the content that makes no sense.
Not saying skip it, but Normal mode is like a preview for the game... It only gets REALLY fun after you get to Hell Mode...
 05-25-2012, 03:18 AM         #38
KrayzieCMB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just beat normal with my first character, a Barb. Absolutely loved it besides Act 4 being a bit weak. Haven't been hacked yet.
 05-25-2012, 08:01 AM         #39
esneffoelgnairt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
single player game hacked = lmfao
 6 years ago '05        #40
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
So glad I didn't cop this. Never played D1 or D2 and none of my buddies are remotely interested in it.

Sucks that peoples sh*ts getting hacked tho, always sh*tty to see people abusing exploits bugs etc etc...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy