Diablo 3 Biggest Gaming Failure EVER. Dudes Are Getting Hacked And Stripped Naked WHILE PLAYING!

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
7368 pageviews
60 comments

Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,887 | Props total: 5118 5118
Diablo 3 Biggest Gaming Failure EVER. Dudes Are Getting Hacked And Stripped nekkid WHILE PLAYING!

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

So check it, a n*gga like me took 3 days of valuable time to play diablo all day and nite right. And just by simply logging into a public game with a hacker he can strip all my gear off, take my gold, and log off never to be seen again. Thousands have been hacked.

Aight

Worst launch in video game history error for days.
The servers = non stop lag

Disconnects = losing items and saved games(legendary dropping, and losing it to disconnect)

And now players in Russia, Euro, and Asian markets are getting stripped nekkid in multilayer games. Dudes are getting robbed every fuking day haha. And on top of that, you cant get your sh*t back.

Couple that with the fact that the auction house where you can trade items for real money with others isnt even up, imagine whats going to happen when players actually start getting cash into their accounts.

And the icing on the cake, even if you have their authenticator which is used to create secret codes for account protecting. YOU CAN STILL GET STRIPPED nekkid LIKE A n*gga IN THE WRONG PART OF BROOKLYN, WEARING GALAXY FOAMS, AND Dr. BEATS.

I have an authenticator, but havnt logged in for about 24 hrs, def wont be logging in now. Not only am i scared my lvl 60 will be nekkid when i do, but im scared i might get stripped nekkid in the middle of a run.

OH AND THE LAST GOOD PART, there is a possibility that once the issue is fixed there will be a roll back. What does that mean, basically everyone will have to start over, or re level some more. This is essentially the only solution to this problem. The massive amounts of stolen items and gold have ruined the auction house, so they have to do it.
RIP Blizzard entertainment.

Last edited by Andrefrbk; 05-23-2012 at 02:07 AM..

60 comments for "Diablo 3 Biggest Gaming Failure EVER. Dudes Are Getting Hacked And Stripped Naked WHILE PLAYING!"

6 years ago '05        #2
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,372 | Props total: 8051 8051
Glad i wont be gettin this for another month sh*t should be fixed by then
 6 years ago '05        #3
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067 OP
space
space
 berzerkerguts said:
game is awesome you suck quit bi*ching
So hundred thousands getting robbed after 70+ hrs logged sporting all rares,
Only to get robbed like

[pic - click to view]

In the middle of a level like fukkkk

Thats bi*chin?
 6 years ago '05        #4
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,872 | Props total: 20877 20877
Launch has been pretty damn disastrous, glad I decided to wait a bit.
 6 years ago '05        #5
space
space
Im praying blizz does not release the money auction house this week... Then Chinese a korean hackers are going to make a REAL MONEY selling stolen gold, legendary items etc. And because Blizz is a US company there will be no legal action.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #6
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
Lol between the authentication and server errors, and the hacking, this game had a pretty terrible launch. The game itself deserves the hype but blizzard needed more time for QA. This sh*t is ridiculous
 6 years ago '08        #7
Hawkey 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 278 278
Yeah dumb people have easy passwords and try to download 'hacks' aka keyloggers.
 05-23-2012, 12:51 PM         #8
Alexein Aner 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 berzerkerguts said:
This. Plus yesterday was the first actual day of being able to use the blizz authenticator. This should curb thefts greatly.
So after paying for this game, having to wait for 4 hours of downtime, finding out that you got hacked because Blizzard didn't make enough effort to keep the game secure, and that the security hole isn't even solved by getting an authenticator... you pay even more money to Blizzard for a worthless authenticator and suggest that other people should do so too? And all of this because they chose to make the real money-AH in the first place so that they could make even more money? D3 = failure.
Videouploadaccount1 1 day ago 14
From the video.
 6 years ago '11        #9
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
Did they pull a 360? What I mean is..... did Blizzard know about these problems and they still released it?
 05-23-2012, 02:11 PM         #10
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DominationCM said:
Did they pull a 360? What I mean is..... did Blizzard know about these problems and they still released it?
naa they just got hacked out of nowhere...

like PSN did
 6 years ago '05        #11
space
space
The authenticator excuse is BS. Tons of people with them are claiming to have been hacked by simply trading on the AH and joining public games.

My biggest gripe right now is with blizzard, since the introduction of the authenticator they continue to sell it for 7 dollars plus shipping.

YOU CHARGED 65 dollars for digital and box copies of D3. Why didnt they just throw in the authenticator for free? Its a pieces of plastic with a serial number attached to it, and a small a.ss Low res LCD screen. Im saying you couldnt give your customers the item they need to secure their account KNOWING they are going to be storing REAL currency on their accounts in the near future.

As a blizz CEO id ask myself would i be losing that much if i give this away for free?

[pic - click to view]

Throw it in the boxes, and for digital sales offer to ship it in the US FOR FREE. How much would it cost to ship one of those things from cali to NYC? Less than 1.50. I spent 65 dollars for a game with no box, no booklets, nothing extra. They saved a ton of money off me getting digital. Just saying.

Diablo 3 is a disaster, im lvl 60. Inferno is hard, but not hard as in challenging, its hard as in impossible. champions hit harder than posses, fuking retarded.
 6 years ago '04        #12
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
They have had a free mobile version of the authenticator for like 3 years now. Got it for android, blackberrry, iOS and windows 7.

Last edited by hockeythug; 05-23-2012 at 02:43 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #13
space
space
 hockeythug said:
They have had a free mobile version of the authenticator for like 3 years now. Got it for android, blackberrry, iOS and windows 7.
ive had the iphone version on my old iphone 2 for years also protecting my wow account.

But im saying, for the new battle.net users who just bought d3, they dont understand the importance of the authenticator, why not just throw it in the boxes, or offer to ship one out.

Blizz just fired 600 workers, and they made record breaking profits last year. It just bothers me they charging 65 dollars, then telling people they NEED authenticators to not get hacked. Even though the hack goes around all that.
 6 years ago '05        #14
space
space
I take what i said back, they dont have to give away authenticators in the box, but at least offer one with paid shipping for those who dont have mobile version.
 6 years ago '05        #15
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,249 | Props total: 2424 2424
i never knew about the authenticator im gonna have to download the mobile app.
 05-23-2012, 04:51 PM         #16
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Glad I didnt plan on getting this game until around July...I dont play NCAA or Madden anymore, so this was going to hold me over until September...Dead or Alive 5 and Hitman 3 type sh*t

Now, i'll just go get Ghost Recon
 6 years ago '11        #17
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,669 | Props total: 493 493
Played first playthrough and haven't touched it since. Game is hella broken
 6 years ago '05        #18
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
They are getting hacked even with the authenticator or the app.
Its a joke because you log off , someone steals your session id and logs in as you.
Blizzard should of left an offline mode where there's no store attached to it and made online more secure.
 6 years ago '04        #19
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
 berzerkerguts said:
game is awesome you suck quit bi*ching
This game is unfinished. You can tell they put in random skills and have not game tested any of the characters in the Inferno difficulty.
 6 years ago '09        #20
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,934 | Props total: 22184 22184
n*gga shoulda just made another console rpg like the og. me and my cousin went ham on that jawn
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy