Dexter Pittman LAYS OUT Stephenson (video)

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #161
djinferno 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,227 | Props total: 34 34
n*gga got good balance
 6 years ago '07        #162
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,394 | Props total: 13067 13067
Lance Stephenson ‏@StephensonLance
Pittman got me good. My shoulder feel like its broke but I'm ok everyone let's go Pacers game 6
yeah... i think he got him pretty good

Ethan J. Skolnick ‏@EthanJSkolnick
Dexter Pittman has got to be the only "enforcer" in the NBA who is obsessed with Adele.
 6 years ago '07        #163
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 Trill Clinton said:
..Did Indiana do anything dirty? You act like Haslem and Pittman went up to the Pacers and snuffed em one on one.They took dirty cheap shots.That sh*t don't get respect bruh.That's some coward sh*t.To make it worse Stephenson ate that elbow like it was cinnamon toast and kept it movin'.
bull sh*t lol im sure stephenson is still feeling that sh*t this morning. dude's arm almost got dislocated too lol either way today we basically fought back from all the little dumb sh*t indiana has done to "punk" us from the hibbert hard fouls to the granger wanting to f!ght after every play. psycho T set it off with that hard foul at first then everyone destroyed psycho T for that one lol wade made him look dumb with a tear drop in his face and that nasty block. haslem gave him some payback and lebron drained a jumper right in his grill
 6 years ago '08        #164
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
The heat are just responding to the pacers physical play(pacers admitted this theirself)...but y'all mad? If it's good for the goose it's good for the gander..laker fans was praising Metta for the elbow but when it's a heat player motherfu*kers want to crucify...

fu*k it
 6 years ago '07        #165
space
space
old goon told lance what to expect if he tried to drive the lane, he knew what was up, that's why he ain't even mad
 6 years ago '05        #166
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,690 | Props total: 516 516
Physical play and playing dirty are two different things.

Pacers may have been physical through out this whole series, but never had have they went out there way to foul a player like Haslem or Pittman did last night.

I don't understand what Howard's point was to go and approach Lance before game 5. Everyone knows LeBron is a choke artist. But you approach someone that does not even get any mins If Juwan should of approached someone it should of been Granger for getting in LeBrons face a couple times.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 05-23-2012 at 08:35 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #167
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Lex Lossis said:
when was this?
He threw his gf down a flight of stairs and slammed her head against the bottom stair for not answering his calls. This happened like 2 years ago.

I still don't condone what Pittman did on the COURT but as someone said fu*k that woman beater.
 05-23-2012, 08:37 AM         #168
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dahabi said:
Who learned their lesson? Pittman when he gets suspended? I agree
playoff money....all bonus.
 6 years ago '12        #169
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,626 | Props total: 2140 2140
Are people really calling this physical play? I mean, the dude tried to take his head off. Earlier in the series Wade chased a guy down and pushed him to the ground. No big deal. But a pacers player grabs a jersey, and all of a sudden he's labeled a tough guy. I don't get it.
 6 years ago '07        #170
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
Larry Bird called his team soft. I think that's all that matters. I think he thinks that's physical basketball but he did play in an era where people got away w/ that stuff.
 6 years ago '05        #171
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
 Mathematic said:
Help me understand something:

The pacers have been doing slick sh*t since the beginning of the series and dudes praised that n*gga talking bout the heat getting punked..but when the heat don't back down and put a couple n*ggas on their a.ss...dudes want to get mad?

Y'all sound like some str8 up bi*ches...
Welcome to BX
 6 years ago '11        #172
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1575 1575
at yall really condoning this ish. the heat acting like some true bi*ches
 05-23-2012, 09:16 AM         #173
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this big bi*ch is the one who fell

soft as pacers
 6 years ago '11        #174
Brolicballer13 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,503 | Props total: 1125 1125
 CheezyDoDo said:
actually Lance won here..we know good n well most players including the stars wouldve layed out on the floor like they just got blasted like alonzo in trainging day with 4 AK's but he walked it off like a G
When wade got hit he turned his head around, took like a half step then fell to the ground and stayed there. But yet again he falls on every play so
 6 years ago '11        #176
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 Gatorfan2611 said:
at yall really condoning this ish. the heat acting like some true bi*ches
so the Heat are bi*ches when they dont retaliate against a team that keeps sonning them but when they do strike back theyre still bi*ches?

makes sense

6 years ago '04        #177
d0ughb0y 
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k miami and there dirty a.ss basketball plays. haslem should get suspension. pittman should get suspension. if not a big a.ss fine. dudes careers are on the line when you start throwing elbows and aiming for the head. sh*t p!ss me off fu*k miami
 6 years ago '08        #178
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
Pittman is that big and could not even knock him off his feet with that cheap shot

Stephenson should have stomped on his head when Pitmman fell
 6 years ago '07        #179
space
space
 d0ughb0y said:
fu*k miami and there dirty a.ss basketball plays. haslem should get suspension. pittman should get suspension. if not a big a.ss fine. dudes careers are on the line when you start throwing elbows and aiming for the head. sh*t p!ss me off fu*k miami
lance stephenson doesn't have a career. he hit his girlfriend harder than that.
 6 years ago '10        #180
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14

[pic - click to view]

Put a lil change on his head
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy