Dexter Pittman LAYS OUT Stephenson (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-23-2012, 02:20 AM         #141
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whothebestmc said:
nope not me, the haslem foul was excessive but I'm fine with it as long as he doesn't get a suspension. Pittmans was too dirty for me to co-sign, yeah stephenson needed to learn a lesson but juwan already did that, if anything I would have been fine with just a regular hard foul on him from pittman. Not something that dirty, he broke his collar bone.

Atleast 1 Heat fan with some common sense.
 6 years ago '08        #142
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
How did he lay him out when he didn't even fall down?
 6 years ago '11        #143
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,580 | Props total: 9491 9491
 Chip Tha Ripper said:

Atleast 1 Heat fan with some common sense.
at the same time the pacers did ask for this type of thing to happen, you reap what you sow. No sympathy for the pacers, but stephenson didn't deserve that. The worst part is the blemish this puts on the heat as a team/orginization.
 6 years ago '12        #144
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
Like I said in my previous post or another thread, if Game 6 is slipping away.. they have no reason to worry about suspensions because their season would be on the verge of ending.

And the Pittman foul happened with like 10 seconds left
What you expect to happen in that little amount of time.

Heat do have more throw away players, ill give you that.
But that means they have a select few players they can't lose

Take one of them out, and the Heat are in rough shape
So it works short term trying to be tough, but the ramifications can end up costly.

I get that but people are trying to make these guys seem like Artest and SJax, like they hurt players for fun and f!ght fans all day. Yes we've already seen how losing bosh has them in danger so losing bron or wade spells doom but I just don't see any players with that give no fu*ks attitude and i think you need that to even have the heart to go after someone. I could be wrong and maybe bounties on wade/bron start if the pacers get in danger but with as soft as the nba is now I'll believe it when I see it. Just hope they put forth a better effort in game 6
 6 years ago '12        #145
Muunsta 189 heat pts189
space
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 1874 1874
Pittman added... to da GOON List
 05-23-2012, 02:43 AM         #146
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whothebestmc said:
at the same time the pacers did ask for this type of thing to happen, you reap what you sow. No sympathy for the pacers, but stephenson didn't deserve that. The worst part is the blemish this puts on the heat as a team/orginization.
Playing physical and taking cheap shots aren't the same.

Danny Granger not putting up with the show the Heat put on..
and not letting LeBron throw cheap elbows at him knowing he can get away with it..
is not dirty. Just because a player is finally getting physical with them and not putting
up with the act they put on.. doesn't justify cheap shots.

If Tyler would have not swung for the ball.. and just blatantly punched/slapped Wade in the face.. it would be a completely different story.

Haslem could have at least tried to disguise it

Dexter Pittman.. as we both know, doesn't even need to be touched upon.

All this is doing is putting more attention on the Heat.. so refs are less likely to give them
the cheap sh*t they get by flopping.. or setting certain players up to be ref'd with the scope on them (UD) so sh*t like what Metta did on Sefalosha, which wasn't flagrant, gets called that way.

Last edited by Chip Tha Ripper; 05-23-2012 at 02:47 AM..
 05-23-2012, 02:46 AM         #147
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DontHateDaGreat said:
I get that but people are trying to make these guys seem like Artest and SJax, like they hurt players for fun and f!ght fans all day. Yes we've already seen how losing bosh has them in danger so losing bron or wade spells doom but I just don't see any players with that give no fu*ks attitude and i think you need that to even have the heart to go after someone. I could be wrong and maybe bounties on wade/bron start if the pacers get in danger but with as soft as the nba is now I'll believe it when I see it. Just hope they put forth a better effort in game 6
Its not so much even losing LeBron or Wade..
as much as Heat fans hate on Battier, he plays pretty decent defense and can be relied upon
to play heavy minutes.. UD plays a big role with Bosh out.. Hell, even if they take out Mario Chalmers..

If the Heat get thinner at ANY position.. he shortens their already small rotation.

And yea, I dont expect any bounty type sh*t but you never know what a player will do
with emotion running high.. and with an extreme hate or disgust for a player/team
 05-23-2012, 02:54 AM         #148
STR8HEAT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol im laugin at kobe
 6 years ago '11        #149
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,580 | Props total: 9491 9491
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
Playing physical and taking cheap shots aren't the same.

Danny Granger not putting up with the show the Heat put on..
and not letting LeBron throw cheap elbows at him knowing he can get away with it..
is not dirty. Just because a player is finally getting physical with them and not putting
up with the act they put on.. doesn't justify cheap shots.

If Tyler would have not swung for the ball.. and just blatantly punched/slapped Wade in the face.. it would be a completely different story.

Haslem could have at least tried to disguise it

Dexter Pittman.. as we both know, doesn't even need to be touched upon.

All this is doing is putting more attention on the Heat.. so refs are less likely to give them
the cheap sh*t they get by flopping.. or setting certain players up to be ref'd with the scope on them (UD) so sh*t like what Metta did on Sefalosha, which wasn't flagrant, gets called that way.
playing physical usually leads to playing dirty, not that I condone it. But bark up that tree that tree will fall on you. UD's was the type of message I would prefer, it's looking like he will be suspended though which definitely isn't something I want. Yeah as I said, pittman crossed the line, a hard flagrant one to send a message would be acceptable(that should have been a flag 2), not a cheap shot with intent straight at his neck+ it injured him.

Lebron hasn't thrown multiple "cheap elbows". He threw one elbow, the other play where they got tangled up was not him "throwing an elbow", he lifted his arm up that's it, re watch the play.

but again the pacers were asking for it, for example you don't just walk up to someone and talk hella sh*t right in their face and expect them to simply just talk sh*t back, it's gonna escalate.
 6 years ago '12        #150
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
Its not so much even losing LeBron or Wade..
as much as Heat fans hate on Battier, he plays pretty decent defense and can be relied upon
to play heavy minutes.. UD plays a big role with Bosh out.. Hell, even if they take out Mario Chalmers..

If the Heat get thinner at ANY position.. he shortens their already small rotation.

And yea, I dont expect any bounty type sh*t but you never know what a player will do
with emotion running high.. and with an extreme hate or disgust for a player/team

True but I don't think they'll suspend haslem for that foul. I think the Pacers should have kept their mouths shut on the issue and let their play speak for them. They got gassed up off of game 3 and then hibbert and west underperform. I honestly think their trashtalk (and that extra day off they had before game 4) really helped the heat mentally. No reason to give anybody that mental edge. Look at the mavs last year they joked about dirk and they let their play talk for them and even when someone did talk trash at least it was someone who could actually back it up (Jason Terry), pacers don't have that. Pacers tried that "blue collar team by choice", "we're tough in the paint/more complete team" act and got hurt by 2 superstars and bums
 6 years ago '07        #151
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
actually Lance won here..we know good n well most players including the stars wouldve layed out on the floor like they just got blasted like alonzo in trainging day with 4 AK's but he walked it off like a G
 6 years ago '10        #152
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
he didn't even go down so i'm not sure how he got "laid out" and he took it without any reaction.
 6 years ago '05        #153
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 Stupid Fresh said:
pacers went out like bi*ches tonight all across the board

the moment Tyler got soul clapped I would have gotten ejected for uppercutting Jebron James
@ Soul clapped
 6 years ago '04        #154
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
i woulda felt better with the Pittman issue had it been a clean elbow to the chest, chippy is cool cheap shots even but that dirty sh*t is no bueno. Pittman shoulda did the gun gesture and yelled out Bang Bang!!!!!!
 6 years ago '08        #155
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
Help me understand something:

The pacers have been doing slick sh*t since the beginning of the series and dudes praised that n*gga talking bout the heat getting punked..but when the heat don't back down and put a couple n*ggas on their a.ss...dudes want to get mad?

Y'all sound like some str8 up bi*ches...
 05-23-2012, 07:01 AM         #156
TRAINOFTHOUGHT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was a blatant attack. He should lose a game or two for that. And I'm a Heat fan but damn dude didnt deserve that. That was some Rick Mahorn Bad Boy Pistons type sh*t.
 6 years ago '12        #157
quanb24 5 heat pts
space
space
$596 | Props total: 0 0
 Mathematic said:

The pacers have been doing slick sh*t since the beginning of the series and dudes praised that n*gga talking bout the heat getting punked..but when the heat don't back down and put a couple n*ggas on their a.ss...dudes want to get mad?

6 years ago '05        #158
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1193 1193
if heat need a new goon since that was a weak attempt at taking someone out they just need to give me a call.
 05-23-2012, 07:39 AM         #159
TimmyGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How you hit a n*gga in the neck with a flying elbow and still can't get him to hit the ground?
 05-23-2012, 08:07 AM         #160
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:

..Did Indiana do anything dirty? You act like Haslem and Pittman went up to the Pacers and snuffed em one on one.They took dirty cheap shots.That sh*t don't get respect bruh.That's some coward sh*t.To make it worse Stephenson ate that elbow like it was cinnamon toast and kept it movin'.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy