Dexter Pittman LAYS OUT Stephenson (video)

most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
211 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
246 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #101
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 475 475
 Kadillac87 said:
You think the Pacers don't have throwaway goons on the bench who won't do Wade or LeBron in for a small fee?
larry bird gonna make sure his team doesnt do anything stupid

he aint trying to bring that thug reputation back to the pacers that fu*ked up that franchise for years

now go sit ya lil wishing for the heat downfall a.ss fakers fan a.ss down somewhere
 6 years ago '09        #102
The Bully 383 heat pts383
space
avatar space
space
$51,531 | Props total: 53433 53433
Pitt did that, so hopefully your daughters and your sisters wouldnt have to go through that
 6 years ago '11        #103
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 11134 11134
 ondatpurple said:
larry bird gonna make sure his team doesnt do anything stupid

he aint trying to bring that thug reputation back to the pacers that fu*ked up that franchise for years

now go sit ya lil wishing for the heat downfall a.ss fakers fan a.ss down somewhere

[pic - click to view]

 05-22-2012, 10:46 PM         #104
FLO31 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We going for Lebrons knee next game :nasmad:
 6 years ago '11        #105
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 6774 6774
 ondatpurple said:
larry bird gonna make sure his team doesnt do anything stupid

he aint trying to bring that thug reputation back to the pacers that fu*ked up that franchise for years

now go sit ya lil wishing for the heat downfall a.ss fakers fan a.ss down somewhere
Larry Bird aint on the court. How he gonna stop it? He gonna send out an email? Bird already thinking about retiring anyway. Why would he care? He got his trophy
 6 years ago '05        #106
iggyemu 
space
avatar space
space
$25,286 | Props total: 5694 5694
 FLO31 said:
We going for Lebrons knee next game :nasmad:
Right. Only to have David Stern do you clowns like he did in 2005. He'd wipe your entire 2013 season away if you go at the leagues face.
 6 years ago '11        #107
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 11134 11134
 Kadillac87 said:
Larry Bird aint on the court. How he gonna stop it? He gonna send out an email? Bird already thinking about retiring anyway. Why would he care? He got his trophy
you are a despicable c*nt. All of your Laker sisters ran for the hills when Bron went on that lil run before the half, but you literally POSTED 100 TIMES ABOUT THE HEAT TONIGHT!

Its not even your team, yet you can't stop talking about them
 6 years ago '12        #108
Izg0d 
space
avatar space
space
$798 | Props total: 20 20
 dahabi said:
who learned their lesson? Pittman when he gets suspended? I agree
he st8 cuz he dont really play...perfect goon 4 the job..
 6 years ago '11        #109
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 6774 6774
 PotheadFocker said:
you are a despicable c*nt. All of your Laker sisters ran for the hills when Bron went on that lil run before the half, but you literally POSTED 100 TIMES ABOUT THE HEAT TONIGHT!

Its not even your team, yet you can't stop talking about them
What are you talking about fu*k boi? Check the game thread, I was in there the entire time. And yes, my team is eliminated. Does that mean I should stop talking about the NBA? I am a fan of basketball first. I'm not gonna stop watching just because my team isn't in it unless it's the Spurs.
 6 years ago '08        #110
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,708 | Props total: 12730 12730
Marc Stein‏@ESPNSteinLine
RT @MikeWellsNBA: Larry Bird: "I can't believe my team went soft. S-O-F-T. I'm disappointed. I never thought it would happen."
 6 years ago '11        #111
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 11134 11134
 Kadillac87 said:
What are you talking about fu*k boi? Check the game thread, I was in there the entire time. And yes, my team is eliminated. Does that mean I should stop talking about the NBA? I am a fan of basketball first. I'm not gonna stop watching just because my team isn't in it unless it's the Spurs.
Heat is all thats on your mind tonight, sitting over there obsessed like some psycho stalker bi*ch
 6 years ago '11        #112
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
avatar space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 6774 6774
 PotheadFocker said:
Heat is all thats on your mind tonight, sitting over there obsessed like some psycho stalker bi*ch
I'm talking about what happened in the Heat/Pacers game because that's the only game that was on tonight. Tomorrow, I will talk about what happened in the Celtics/Sixers game. What's so hard to understand about that?
 6 years ago '12        #113
Izg0d 
space
avatar space
space
$798 | Props total: 20 20
 ballislife said:
so when the heat doesn't react they're pus*y but when they do its
[pic - click to view]

"arrest them"
exactly thank you...
 6 years ago '04        #114
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
 BrownBag said:
and the heat fans are ok with this?
its just "physical play". Not cheap at all.
 05-22-2012, 11:02 PM         #115
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t was a lot worst than Ron on Harden. And he winked after it...I think he should get a good 16 game suspension. I mean not like he's gonna play, but he deserves his punishment.
 6 years ago '06        #116
soso24 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$3,959 | Props total: 7111 7111
This is no different than when Bynum elbowed Barea. And he got 5 games.
 6 years ago '11        #117
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
avatar space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 11134 11134
 Kadillac87 said:
I'm talking about what happened in the Heat/Pacers game because that's the only game that was on tonight. Tomorrow, I will talk about what happened in the Celtics/Sixers game. What's so hard to understand about that?
You love Bron admit it :lebroncmonson:
 6 years ago '06        #118
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,930 | Props total: 9 9
 Main Event said:
Marc Stein‏@ESPNSteinLine
RT @MikeWellsNBA: Larry Bird: "I can't believe my team went soft. S-O-F-T. I'm disappointed. I never thought it would happen."




 6 years ago '05        #119
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
avatar space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
I never understood how media calls ppl out all day everyday but a player who actually in the league cant do the choke sign when media calls LBJ out every single day over stupid sh*t ??? lol this dude was gooning tonight
 6 years ago '04        #120
Budala 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$12,446 | Props total: 1834 1834
Wonder how come they didn't call a Flag on Lance putting his neck out intentionally to hit Pittman

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
43 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
98 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
78 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Drake- I’m Upset
413 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
125 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Loso’s Pitch to get Kuz to play in NY
53 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy