Dexter Pittman LAYS OUT Stephenson (video)

most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #181
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 1782 1782
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
so the Heat are bi*ches when they dont retaliate against a team that keeps sonning them but when they do strike back theyre still bi*ches?

makes sense
i dont know what was going on in pittman's head but im a.ssuming it was retaliation for the hansbrough play. thats was a hard foul, but he actually hit the ball first. i dont have a problem with that. haslem literally hulk smashed dude face, then pittman literally stopped playing and clotheslined steph. is that reasonable retaliation for a choking gesture?
 05-23-2012, 09:46 AM         #182
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
desperate a.ss heat got to result to playing dirty; n*ggas struggling to get to the finals. lol not so easy after all; ehh lebron?

pittman should be suspended; riley probably initiated this sh*t...
 05-23-2012, 09:53 AM         #183
blaqman2000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dahabi said:
Who learned their lesson? Pittman when he gets suspended? I agree
Lebron will pay his fine he dont care LOL
 6 years ago '11        #184
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,846 | Props total: 294 294
 Gatorfan2611 said:
i dont know what was going on in pittman's head but im a.ssuming it was retaliation for the hansbrough play. thats was a hard foul, but he actually hit the ball first. i dont have a problem with that. haslem literally hulk smashed dude face, then pittman literally stopped playing and clotheslined steph. is that reasonable retaliation for a choking gesture?
i admit that it was messed up what Pittman did but the Pacers have been running their mouths since before the series started. "biggest floppers in the league" said by the Pacers coach, Granger acting tough multiple times and looking to up the physical play in the series especially with Lebron and Wade, Stevensons choke gesture on Lebron, Dahntay Jones antics from the bench, etc..

the Heat up the physicality in Game 5 and now theyre not bi*ches for not retaliating anymore.. nah, now theyre bi*ches for retaliating lol

dont write checks with your mouth that your a.ss cant cash
 6 years ago '11        #185
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,316 | Props total: 1782 1782
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
i admit that it was messed up what Pittman did but the Pacers have been running their mouths since before the series started. "biggest floppers in the league" said by the Pacers coach, Granger acting tough multiple times and looking to up the physical play in the series especially with Lebron and Wade, Stevensons choke gesture on Lebron, Dahntay Jones antics from the bench, etc..

the Heat up the physicality in Game 5 and now theyre not bi*ches for not retaliating anymore.. nah, now theyre bi*ches for retaliating lol

running mouth does not equal that bs pittman or haslem did. i have no problem with checking n*ggas if they mouthing off, but do it like hansbrough did. at least get some ball on the play.
 6 years ago '05        #186
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

idiot
 6 years ago '08        #187
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

I bet your reaction wont be the same if Lebron or Wade get injured next game
 6 years ago '07        #188
Supercoolbert 123 heat pts123
space
space
$7,227 | Props total: 1396 1396
theyve drawn blood from 2 different heat players. like my dawg ASAP says "everyone is a tough guy till sh*t pop off"
 6 years ago '11        #189
space
space
 Gatorfan2611 said:
running mouth does not equal that bs pittman or haslem did. i have no problem with checking n*ggas if they mouthing off, but do it like hansbrough did. at least get some ball on the play.
Hansborough took half of Wades eyebrow and the side of his face along with the ball man..

[video - click to view]

"unnecessary follow through with the hand by Hansborough"

all that sh*t talking done by the Pacers, tough guy acts in which the Heat never responded, and the scrutiny the Heat faced from critics and fans for staying quiet lead to what happened in Game 5.. its not just mouthing off man, sh*ts deeper than what we see on TV
 6 years ago '08        #190
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Physical play and playing dirty are two different things.

Pacers may have been physical through out this whole series, but never had have they went out there way to foul a player like Haslem or Pittman did last night.

I don't understand what Howard's point was to go and approach Lance before game 5. Everyone knows LeBron is a choke artist. But you approach someone that does not even get any mins If Juwan should of approached someone it should of been Granger for getting in LeBrons face a couple times.
Hibbert admitted that they(pacers) we're physical from the start...PERIOD. so your argument is pointless...you want to get mad when the heat start giving the pacers some of their own medicine?

so its cool the get physical but when the other team gets a lil more physical..yall want to complain and cry? FOH..

If you cant stand the HEAT, stay the fu*k out of the kitchen..

Last edited by supervillain; 05-23-2012 at 10:20 AM..
 05-23-2012, 10:20 AM         #191
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and how is that worse than anything artest did?
 6 years ago '05        #192
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #193
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
idiot

coltraver said:
I bet your reaction wont be the same if Lebron or Wade get injured next game
like i said what Pittman did was fu*ked up. Stevenson is a woman beater and when Juwan Howard approached him during warm ups, dude looked like he didnt give a fu*k about the gesture he did. Karma comes back to you in more ways than one.

Pittman made a stupid a.ss move thatll cost him the rest of the playoffs most likely and a fine while Haslem will probably sit for game 6..
 6 years ago '04        #194
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,025 | Props total: 395 395
Pittman laid his own self out... lol
 6 years ago '08        #195
space
space
 Walt Thizzney said:
and how is that worse than anything artest did?
im sayin..

and dudes called artest a goon...but want to crucify Pittman??
 6 years ago '08        #196
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

like i said what Pittman did was fu*ked up. Stevenson is a woman beater and when Juwan Howard approached him during warm ups, dude looked like he didnt give a fu*k about the gesture he did. Karma comes back to you in more ways than one.

Pittman made a stupid a.ss move thatll cost him the rest of the playoffs most likely and a fine while Haslem will probably sit for game 6..
Fair enough
 6 years ago '11        #197
space
space
 coltraver said:
Fair enough
sooner or later everybody gets what they deserve
 6 years ago '11        #198
DJ STRIVER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,899 | Props total: 4060 4060
Suspend that piece of trash for 10 games. That extra sh*t gotta stop before somebody gets hurt for real.
 6 years ago '08        #199
space
space
 rapgamerdotcom said:
Suspend that piece of trash for 10 games. That extra sh*t gotta stop before somebody gets hurt for real.
you sound like a straight up broad...
 05-23-2012, 11:34 AM         #200
jh6969 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rapgamerdotcom said:

Umad!!?? Lmao
Home      

most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
150 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
121 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
118 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
177 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy