Dexter Pittman LAYS OUT Stephenson (video)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
5 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #181
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,682 | Props total: 507 507
 p00rky said:
I love how you didn't complain about the elbow Haslem took last game and Tyler clubbing Wade. Nope you aren't biased at all. I do agree Pittman and Haslem should be suspended and I am a HEAT fan...

BTW, fu*k you for crying over a woman beater getting popped
Tyler Hansbrough elbow was an accident. He did not do that on purpose.
 6 years ago '11        #182
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
so the Heat are bi*ches when they dont retaliate against a team that keeps sonning them but when they do strike back theyre still bi*ches?

makes sense
i dont know what was going on in pittman's head but im a.ssuming it was retaliation for the hansbrough play. thats was a hard foul, but he actually hit the ball first. i dont have a problem with that. haslem literally hulk smashed dude face, then pittman literally stopped playing and clotheslined steph. is that reasonable retaliation for a choking gesture?
 05-23-2012, 10:46 AM         #183
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
desperate a.ss heat got to result to playing dirty; n*ggas struggling to get to the finals. lol not so easy after all; ehh lebron?

pittman should be suspended; riley probably initiated this sh*t...
 05-23-2012, 10:53 AM         #184
blaqman2000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dahabi said:
Who learned their lesson? Pittman when he gets suspended? I agree
Lebron will pay his fine he dont care LOL
 6 years ago '11        #185
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 Gatorfan2611 said:
i dont know what was going on in pittman's head but im a.ssuming it was retaliation for the hansbrough play. thats was a hard foul, but he actually hit the ball first. i dont have a problem with that. haslem literally hulk smashed dude face, then pittman literally stopped playing and clotheslined steph. is that reasonable retaliation for a choking gesture?
i admit that it was messed up what Pittman did but the Pacers have been running their mouths since before the series started. "biggest floppers in the league" said by the Pacers coach, Granger acting tough multiple times and looking to up the physical play in the series especially with Lebron and Wade, Stevensons choke gesture on Lebron, Dahntay Jones antics from the bench, etc..

the Heat up the physicality in Game 5 and now theyre not bi*ches for not retaliating anymore.. nah, now theyre bi*ches for retaliating lol

dont write checks with your mouth that your a.ss cant cash
 6 years ago '11        #186
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
i admit that it was messed up what Pittman did but the Pacers have been running their mouths since before the series started. "biggest floppers in the league" said by the Pacers coach, Granger acting tough multiple times and looking to up the physical play in the series especially with Lebron and Wade, Stevensons choke gesture on Lebron, Dahntay Jones antics from the bench, etc..

the Heat up the physicality in Game 5 and now theyre not bi*ches for not retaliating anymore.. nah, now theyre bi*ches for retaliating lol

running mouth does not equal that bs pittman or haslem did. i have no problem with checking n*ggas if they mouthing off, but do it like hansbrough did. at least get some ball on the play.
 6 years ago '05        #187
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,682 | Props total: 507 507
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

idiot
 6 years ago '08        #188
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

I bet your reaction wont be the same if Lebron or Wade get injured next game
 6 years ago '07        #189
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
theyve drawn blood from 2 different heat players. like my dawg ASAP says "everyone is a tough guy till sh*t pop off"
 6 years ago '11        #190
space
space
 Gatorfan2611 said:
running mouth does not equal that bs pittman or haslem did. i have no problem with checking n*ggas if they mouthing off, but do it like hansbrough did. at least get some ball on the play.
Hansborough took half of Wades eyebrow and the side of his face along with the ball man..

[video - click to view]

"unnecessary follow through with the hand by Hansborough"

all that sh*t talking done by the Pacers, tough guy acts in which the Heat never responded, and the scrutiny the Heat faced from critics and fans for staying quiet lead to what happened in Game 5.. its not just mouthing off man, sh*ts deeper than what we see on TV
 6 years ago '08        #191
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Physical play and playing dirty are two different things.

Pacers may have been physical through out this whole series, but never had have they went out there way to foul a player like Haslem or Pittman did last night.

I don't understand what Howard's point was to go and approach Lance before game 5. Everyone knows LeBron is a choke artist. But you approach someone that does not even get any mins If Juwan should of approached someone it should of been Granger for getting in LeBrons face a couple times.
Hibbert admitted that they(pacers) we're physical from the start...PERIOD. so your argument is pointless...you want to get mad when the heat start giving the pacers some of their own medicine?

so its cool the get physical but when the other team gets a lil more physical..yall want to complain and cry? FOH..

If you cant stand the HEAT, stay the fu*k out of the kitchen..

Last edited by supervillain; 05-23-2012 at 11:20 AM..
 05-23-2012, 11:20 AM         #192
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and how is that worse than anything artest did?
 6 years ago '05        #193
R0R0 22 heat pts22
space
space
$5,803 | Props total: 11 11

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #194
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
idiot

coltraver said:
I bet your reaction wont be the same if Lebron or Wade get injured next game
like i said what Pittman did was fu*ked up. Stevenson is a woman beater and when Juwan Howard approached him during warm ups, dude looked like he didnt give a fu*k about the gesture he did. Karma comes back to you in more ways than one.

Pittman made a stupid a.ss move thatll cost him the rest of the playoffs most likely and a fine while Haslem will probably sit for game 6..
 6 years ago '04        #195
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
Pittman laid his own self out... lol
 6 years ago '08        #196
space
space
 Walt Thizzney said:
and how is that worse than anything artest did?
im sayin..

and dudes called artest a goon...but want to crucify Pittman??
 6 years ago '08        #197
coltraver 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,427 | Props total: 25 25
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

like i said what Pittman did was fu*ked up. Stevenson is a woman beater and when Juwan Howard approached him during warm ups, dude looked like he didnt give a fu*k about the gesture he did. Karma comes back to you in more ways than one.

Pittman made a stupid a.ss move thatll cost him the rest of the playoffs most likely and a fine while Haslem will probably sit for game 6..
Fair enough
 6 years ago '11        #198
space
space
 coltraver said:
Fair enough
sooner or later everybody gets what they deserve
 6 years ago '11        #199
STRIVERS LIFE 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,876 | Props total: 3982 3982
Suspend that piece of trash for 10 games. That extra sh*t gotta stop before somebody gets hurt for real.
 6 years ago '08        #200
space
space
 rapgamerdotcom said:
Suspend that piece of trash for 10 games. That extra sh*t gotta stop before somebody gets hurt for real.
you sound like a straight up broad...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy