Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 trill jackson said:
then why fif acting like he got a problem with it then? every body asking for the hov j cole pic, whens the last time you seen fif and banks together?
fif never said he had a problem, he let bank loose so he can do his own thing and not have to rely on fif.
 6 years ago '10        #62
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,821 | Props total: 13118 13118
can't prove it but i don't think fif was happy to see beemer benz or bentley do so well. as far as i know he never acknowledged the songs existence. when interscope dropped the label i think fif left them n*ggas to sink or swim and banks swam. you can't give fif credit for banks recent success. he's pushin kidd kidd and paris he aint fu*kin with banks like that right now
 6 years ago '05        #63
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Im Soo Special said:
The original cash money split up

The original Roc split up

The original wu-tang split up

So forth and so on....

It happens
Wayne still there.

Kanye still there. (I still keep mentioning THEM and you just tip toe past that sh*t lol)

Wu Tang? That's different. Rza masterminded all that sh*t. Wasnt no proteges'.
But even still at the end of the day even for the Wu, each and everyone of the CORE n*ggaz scream Wu Tang Forever, even if its their solo sh*t i.e Raekwon Shaolin vs. Wu Tang.

Do you see the difference? The way Fif talk, he could give a fu*k whether that n*gga Banks rep G-Unit or not.

I agree with all ya'll n*ggaz talking that "space" sh*t. But dont p!ss on my leg and tell me its raining. Musically for the past two years Banks HAS been G-Unit. Nobody over there had a better single than BBB. To NOT get behind that and use it as a spring board to hit that "reset button" makes no logical sense. To have HAYES on one of the hottest beats on your newest mixtape instead of the n*gga that been musically holding down the G-Unit brand for 2 years makes no sense.
 6 years ago '07        #64
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 trill jackson said:
can't prove it but i don't think fif was happy to see beemer benz or bentley do so well. as far as i know he never acknowledged the songs existence. when interscope dropped the label i think fif left them n*ggas to sink or swim and banks swam. you can't give fif credit for banks recent success. he's pushin kidd kidd and paris he aint fu*kin with banks like that right now
You might be looking too deep into it. I remember seeing videos of Banks on tour with 50 and 50 getting excited when Banks performed BBB and there was a vid with Em and 50 giving Banks his plaque for the record. I know one of you super super G-Unit fans can find these vids.
 6 years ago '10        #65
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
You might be looking too deep into it. I remember seeing videos of Banks on tour with 50 and 50 getting excited when Banks performed BBB and there was a vid with Em and 50 giving Banks his plaque for the record. I know one of you super super G-Unit fans can find these vids.
i need to see that cause from my vantage point fif aint showin no type of happiness for the cat which is crazy cause g unit was on life support when bbb came out. i believe you b, but i would like to see those vids
 6 years ago '10        #66
space
space
idk what's wrong with fif. he's reppin mayweather and the money team waaaaay harder than g unit right now. it's starting to feel like the roc right before they broke up
 6 years ago '07        #67
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 trill jackson said:
idk what's wrong with fif. he's reppin mayweather and the money team waaaaay harder than g unit right now. it's starting to feel like the roc right before they broke up
I hear you bruh but did you see the 24/7 with floyd/cotto? "Take Em To War" played on there. That's a Banks song. This was just a few weeks ago. 50 had to get that placed. As far as those vids i'll try to find them for you when I hit the crib.
 05-23-2012, 05:51 PM         #68
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
The problem with 50 is i feel he worries too much about "success" and finding that hit record. You are worth 100 million and you are still insecure about ur music.

What happened to just loving the music? working with rappers cuz you feel their sh*t, putting the art-form first
But 50 has always been about profit. That's what made him go. When he was top dog it was like every time you turn your head this n*gga was winning. It became his gimmick as well. 50 tryna get paid. But as far as his artists he's right. He can't just be on every record and baby any of them, or bring them down. It'll get to the point where it's just 50 Cent's song and they are either over shadowed by him or overlooked because of the hate he brings to the table. The artist has got to be able to do it on their own.

But him and Banks are still cool I bet. When they post those tours vlogs on youtube Banks is with them. That wasn't a whole year ago I seen the last one. And he gave Banks his platinum plague for BBB. They seem to be on good terms. Banks is just doing his own thing with his career moves.
 6 years ago '06        #69
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
50 is on some bullsh*t with that long, drawn out statement... muthafu*ka, keep it real..
 6 years ago '05        #70
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 trill jackson said:
i need to see that cause from my vantage point fif aint showin no type of happiness for the cat which is crazy cause g unit was on life support when bbb came out. i believe you b, but i would like to see those vids
I remember that sh*t. He definitely showed love. Lol the n*gga broadcast to everybody that he paid for that video too! Lol. But that's Fif, that's how he get down.

My thing is, musically it worked. Yeah it did not equate to big album sales. n*gga! He dont even think...*scratch that* he not even worried about sales for HIS album. So therefore, what the fu*k is the problem with putting more investment to something that at least worked musically?

It would just be a transitional phase to build the brand back up. It happened to Cash Money. It happened to the Roc. Kanye even said Jay was fu*king stealing his ideas. But when it came down between Jay and Dame, WHO THE fu*k DID KANYE CHOOSE? What is Kanye's situation now? What's the Roc's situation now? Banging music, more deals, more fu*king money! Cause Kanye stayed loyal, and Jay saw Kanye was hot and supported/exploited that sh*t. Ballgame.
 6 years ago '04        #71
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
didnt lloyd banks say him and 50 were "like ryu and ken" more like the annoying n*gga next door
 6 years ago '04        #72
Capimp 
space
space
$5,088 | Props total: 3748 3748
As long as Banks releases are to the quality of the cold corner 2 his career will be just fine. Unfortunately rappers that can actually rap arent popular anymore. Hip pop is the only way to be successful at the moment or be a South rapper that raps over a slappen beat and barely says anything on the track
 6 years ago '04        #73
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,933 | Props total: 230 230
I think banks prolly wanted to do other things outside of gunit but was afraid on being in a situation like buck. Far as the beginning of the interview I call bs on wanting his artists to be just as big or bigger than him cuz if thats the case game beef prolly wouldnt have escalated like it did.
 6 years ago '04        #74
biggz 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,929 | Props total: 6457 6457
50 acknowledges BBB........Watch the movie All Things Fall Apart
 6 years ago '09        #75
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22222 22222
n*ggas tryna be like hov
 05-23-2012, 08:55 PM         #76
tommyg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all, no-one fu*ks with 50 anymore on a musical level. Dude was an industry puppet. Lloyd Banks can actually spit and write. 50 just knows how to make catchy hooks which many artists can do. Lloyd Banks on the other hand is a witty poet, and dude is top 5 in the game right now. 50 has no fan base because 50 was never a real rapper.. he was an industry project and perhaps the last big industry project we've ever seen
 6 years ago '05        #77
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,270 | Props total: 632 632
they fine, banks his own man he a artist under 50's g-unit umbrella thats about it.yall reaching with all the other stuff they will collab on albums and what not 50 got new people to try and grow. Banks good if it was a beef im sure he wouldnt have signed back with 50 last year. him and yayo were free to do whatever they wanted last year.
 6 years ago '05        #78
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,270 | Props total: 632 632
 J.R. Hyphy said:
does anyone outside of New York listen to Lloyd Banks? I haven't heard a Lloyd Banks song since Hunger for more...
stop trolling, dognuts
 6 years ago '11        #79
Boston George 4 heat pts
space
space
$687 | Props total: 50 50
50 Tired of feeding niccah'z ? But he can't win w/o THEM !!! ...

Can any1 say KOBE ...

50 wants a WTT Album ...

Well he better pull a Jay & drop everybody & go find a Kanye, because Kid Kid not it ...

Last edited by Boston George; 05-23-2012 at 09:40 PM..
 05-23-2012, 10:07 PM         #80
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MajorD said:
damn....banks is kinda lazy though
You can tell that by his lazy voice. n*gga sound bored n sleepy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
26 comments
2 days ago