most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 13705 13705
 otherside said:
everything you said has nothing to do with anything... banks was dropped from Interscope 2 yrs ago, it had nothing to do with 50
That has nothing to with anything. 50 still wanted him to drop the album sooner then he did but Banks didn't for some reason. The buzz for Beamer, Benz Or Bentley was gon by the time the album dropped.
 6 years ago '09        #42
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
He's a dummy for this cuz Eminem still does songs for 50

WTF is the difference?
 6 years ago '08        #43
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 2396 2396
 MajorD said:
damn....banks is kinda lazy though
7 mixtapes and an album in 4 years is lazy.
 6 years ago '08        #44
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 DR JAYY said:
50 got it confused

you dont have to be on every one of Banks' records or vice versa

the core g unit fans just want to see some type of interaction between the two.

Wayne isnt on every Drake son but you can tell that they somewhat close
how are you, a n*gga on a message board, gonna tell a Multi Million dollar CEO how to run his label??
 05-23-2012, 12:16 PM         #45
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
how are you, a n*gga on a message board, gonna tell a Multi Million dollar CEO how to run his label??
n*ggas don't know sh*t.
 6 years ago '12        #46
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 otherside said:
your a idiot... Banks & 50 are Childhood friends, same with Yayo.. no matter what anyone says these guys are family at the end of the day

Banks was 19 around the time G-Unit was formed... 50 was 25 at the time, on top of being older & much more experienced 50 has been a leader.. all that led him to having a lot of control with Banks career, Banks was that young hot spitter... between 50's street knowledge, hustle & his Mentor (Jam Master Jay) you can't argue that 50 did the right thing by basically managing Banks..
What are you talking about? I didn't say one god damn thing about them not being childhood friends.

Who's the idiot now. I'm referring to 50 Cent acting like he's Banks Boss.. He is NOT.
 6 years ago '12        #47
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Y.G. said:
This can't be serious.

50 is the group leader. He formed G-UNIT. He doesn't control All of these guys like he thinks he does.

At the end of the day, 50 doesn't control Banks solo career, and that really burns his soul.

50 and Banks both answer to someone else. Sorry bud.
 6 years ago '05        #48
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Im Soo Special said:
g-unit as you once knew it is over

yall should get over it and stop reminiscing. banks doesnt need 50, and 50 damn sure doesnt need banks

and what happened with hfm 2 was supposed to happen. it was an independent album. it sold over 100k independently. it wasnt nobody fault. banks got his bread
G-UNIT needs both of them. Tony Yayo too. Yeah Buck, Game, that was whatever...

But the core, the foundation, got to be in tact or you have nothing.

Ask Birdman. Ask Rick Ross. Ask Kanye. Their teams ARE IN TACT. I didnt say the best.
I said IN TACT.

For Banks to be in a protege' position and apart of one of the best regimes to do it, and its not maintained, that's a disappointing fail. Sorry.
 6 years ago '12        #49
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,904 | Props total: 2403 2403
 Y.G. said:
That has nothing to with anything. 50 still wanted him to drop the album sooner then he did but Banks didn't for some reason. The buzz for Beamer, Benz Or Bentley was gon by the time the album dropped.
I don't think you understand what I'm trying to say, so ill break it down in simple terms for you... when BBB was first released, Banks had already been released by Interscope for almost a full year.. Yeah, he could have had better record sales if he didn't take a year to release the Albums singles... the reason behind the long waits between Album Singles has to do with the fact that he was still trying to resign with Interscope.. At the time 50 was trying to get Jimmy to re-sign Banks, Banks could have re-signed but he wanted IS to issue an apology for dropping him in the first place

IS decided they wanted to only keep 50, which means IS believes Banks & Yayo are no longer powerful a.ssets to their own Company & 50 (IS determined that by dropping Banks/Yayo)... Why does everybody wonder why 50 wants to leave InterScope??? You n*ggas don't understand that artists like 50 Cent don't control the music industry, Powerful excutives determine what moves happen...

When was the last time you heard a Label founder (Example - 50 Cent, Rick Ross, Wayne etc) randomly just drop one of their artists out of the blue??? let me pose a better question, why did Pill leave his affiliation with Maybach Music??? Ross didn't kick him out, Warner Bros. decided to jump into their pool of artists & cut the cord on him..
 6 years ago '04        #50
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
he basically said in a round about way, this guy banks should have his own " g-unit " so to speak , he is past that point where he need what 50 is giving to Kidd kidd , and the other dude
 6 years ago '10        #51
Baje4life 
space
space
space
$4 | Props total: 0 0
He basically is being lazy not one single video for any of the V5 tracks or cold corner 2 tracks especially that joint with ASAP Rocky. He needs to grind harder is what I think 50 is trying to say and not sit back and wait for him to do everything for him imo.
 6 years ago '07        #52
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,618 | Props total: 2465 2465
 GangGreen227 said:
i fu*ks with banks but i hope that gunit dont turn into dipset smh
mayn g-unit been fell off so i would say yes they have turned into dipset as far as the group is concerned..they're no longer relevant and n*ggas aren't checking for their music anymore..no one is checking for 50 cents music, yayo etc..only n*gga i even think that can still produce good music from that camp is banks and it looks like he's not even apart of it like that anymore
 6 years ago '04        #53
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 5736 5736
I think what banks is doing now is what banks shouldve been doing from the beginning which is branching out and working with other artist. I can't say whether or not it was banks or 50 who prevented that during gunit days but I think 50 beef sh*t fu*k it up for banks to be able to do that. He maybe talking that artist sh*t now. But in the early gunit days I don't think he took that into consideration.
 6 years ago '10        #54
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,821 | Props total: 13121 13121
50 needs to cut the umbilical cord on yayo cause dude is hopeless but as far as banks, he stunted his development by not letting him work with other rappers. for a hot minute the only people banks spit with was g unit artists. if you really want to see a n*gga win you gotta let that n*gga fly
 6 years ago '09        #55
59fifty 
space
space
$22,666 | Props total: 10137 10137
datz coo but i still want a banks n fif track from time to time...rather of had banks on remain calm than snoop
 6 years ago '07        #56
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
People are never satisfied. Instead of 50 being all over Banks' singles like he did in the past he's allowed Banks to do his own thing, collab with different artists (something Banks asked for) and do his own tours YET people still have a problem with that. It's sort of like Jay and J. Cole. You don't see Jay with Cole all the time or hear him all over his songs. He's allowing that n*gga to blossom on his own. Alot of times these big name rappers smother their artists shine and people never take the artist serious.

Juvenile wanted to sign Banks back in the day. When 50 found out he asked Banks if he wanted to sign with Juve and he told 50 no he wanted to stay with the unit. 50 said years ago that he was gonna let these n*ggas work on their own. Why shouldn't they? Banks has been doing fine IMO to be independent. He is building his own brand. Had a gold record ON HIS OWN (BBB) with no label help. n*ggas nit pick too much when it comes to 50. I understand he dissed your beloved favorite rappers @ one point, but n*ggas need to think logically. Is he holding Banks back from working or making music? NO. Banks has dropped alot of quality music in the last two years without 50 being all over it. That's a great thing.

Last edited by Bruce Leeroy; 05-23-2012 at 05:17 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #57
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053 OP
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
 trill jackson said:
50 needs to cut the umbilical cord on yayo cause dude is hopeless but as far as banks, he stunted his development by not letting him work with other rappers. for a hot minute the only people banks spit with was g unit artists. if you really want to see a n*gga win you gotta let that n*gga fly
then wtf u think banks been doing for the past few years
 6 years ago '10        #58
space
space
idk how anyone else looks at it but i applaud banks for standing on his own two. last summer jam he performed a set by himself and it was cool to see this n*gga doing his thing w/o 50. fif should be lovin that. he should be beemer benz or bentleys biggest fan. every time one of his artists get a little shine without him he reminds the public what he did for them in the beginning. let that n*gga live man he paid his dues. banks held fif down every one of those bullsh*t beefs he got into
 6 years ago '10        #59
space
space
 Athavan 789 said:
then wtf u think banks been doing for the past few years
then why fif acting like he got a problem with it then? every body asking for the hov j cole pic, whens the last time you seen fif and banks together?
 05-23-2012, 05:16 PM         #60
stripes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hasnt 50 kicked out other artists for the same reason hes now supporting for them to have there own space and try establish themselves as big as he was...Sounds like a contradiction now he knows hes not big anymore in the scene.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy