Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,822 | Props total: 128 128
i fu*ks with banks but i hope that gunit dont turn into dipset smh
 6 years ago '04        #22
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,496 | Props total: 2731 2731
banks didnt need fif on his last hits ... i dont see why he says that
but hey thats his job if he´s the head of a label

we dont even see these guys together . Are they even speaking ?
 05-22-2012, 09:12 PM         #23
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Beamer Benz or Bentley is a bigger hit than 50 has had in years I think 50 is salty. Banks has radio tracks on his mixtapes nowadays, he has no problem making hits. 50 on the other hand is struggling. Imm also happy banks is on his own. Look at all the collabs hess had these past 3 years. You think banks would work with kanye with 50 in the mix? fu*k no! Its time for banks to go and stand on his own two.
 6 years ago '12        #24
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
What is he talkin about?

Him and Banks are both rappers. When they came into the game, they were both rappers, who just happen to be in a group together.

50 acts like he owns Banks or is his manager. No n*gga, you a rapper just like he is at the end of the day. You not his boss no matter how bad you wanna be. Y'all both answer to someone else above the both of you.
 6 years ago '11        #25
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,319 | Props total: 4609 4609
He be babyin n*ggas cause its his money, that's the only reason he cares
He knows that ppl will by a g unit album just to hear him even if they don't like the rest of the crew
 6 years ago '12        #26
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
When banks leaves 50 boxden stans will put him in the same space they did buck and game which is disgusting... The last 6 months of bucks time with the unit i said buck is gonna leave gunit i got called as*hole dummy stupid game d!ck rider etc etc. Then it happened n*ggas turned on him smh
Yup. It is disgusting.
 6 years ago '12        #27
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 royman04 said:
He be babyin n*ggas cause its his money, that's the only reason he cares
He knows that ppl will by a g unit album just to hear him even if they don't like the rest of the crew

Ain't nobody buying anything to hear 50, son.. Not in 2012. Not even in 2008, clearly.
 6 years ago '11        #28
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,319 | Props total: 4609 4609
 DoMieD said:

Ain't nobody buying anything to hear 50, son.. Not in 2012. Not even in 2008, clearly.
Yeah I meant when there actually was a g unit, I know banks is the only one really selling units
 6 years ago '10        #29
frank23white 
space
space
$552 | Props total: 4 4
 Athavan 789 said:
who actually knows? There is only one way for the actual general public to find out.
haha reads just like 50 with that "general public" sh*t
 05-22-2012, 10:13 PM         #30
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 the synthesis said:
The problem with 50 is i feel he worries too much about "success" and finding that hit record. You are worth 100 million and you are still insecure about ur music.

What happened to just loving the music? working with rappers cuz you feel their sh*t, putting the art-form first
and maybe he just doesn't want to do a bunch of music with banks?

oh sh*t mind=blown?
 6 years ago '11        #31
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
You n*ggas is fu*king stupid.

50 just letting Banks establish his own brand.

50 wanna be able to approach Banks as his equal opposed to approaching him as his toy soldier.

When Banks is big enough expect a collaborative album between 50 and Banks like that of watch the throne.

You fu*ks will find any reason to hate on the Godfather.
 6 years ago '12        #32
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
$3,934 | Props total: 2689 2689
Banks being lazy lately... 50 was stirring the pot for all these yrs helping Banks build his name, now 50 wants to go in a new direction & in the process Help Banks out..

Ppl don't understand that 50 is allowing Banks to revive his career by letting go of the G-Unit gimmick.. its terrible timing though, Banks won't get hot anytime soon bc of him being a NY artist, NY hip-hop is the minor leagues now..

internet n*ggas don't know this but Banks & his family are real close to Julez, Banks 1st cuz (Depp) is signed to SkullGang... Former G-Unit Artist Trav (from 134st, 50's Block) rides with Jones & rest of Dipset... If this Dipset thing really takes off again from all the publicity they been receiving you might see Banks ride with Juelz... it would be a good move bc Juelz is becoming relevant & is starting to mess with the Southern Artists now (Kirko, 2Chainz, Gucci)
 6 years ago '12        #33
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
 DoMieD said:
What is he talkin about?

Him and Banks are both rappers. When they came into the game, they were both rappers, who just happen to be in a group together.

50 acts like he owns Banks or is his manager. No n*gga, you a rapper just like he is at the end of the day. You not his boss no matter how bad you wanna be. Y'all both answer to someone else above the both of you.
your a idiot... Banks & 50 are Childhood friends, same with Yayo.. no matter what anyone says these guys are family at the end of the day

Banks was 19 around the time G-Unit was formed... 50 was 25 at the time, on top of being older & much more experienced 50 has been a leader.. all that led him to having a lot of control with Banks career, Banks was that young hot spitter... between 50's street knowledge, hustle & his Mentor (Jam Master Jay) you can't argue that 50 did the right thing by basically managing Banks..

Last edited by Melle; 05-22-2012 at 11:12 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #34
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
I am the only one that understood exactly what 50 was trying to say:

Banks had a hit with BBB and 50 told him to drop the record right then and there and Banks didn't have anything ready to drop. HFM2 then goes to sell only 45 thousand the first week and flops like crazy. 50 feels like he gave Banks the advice to drop HFM2 earlier so it would sell more and Banks didn't have it ready and he moved at his own pace, so 50 feels like working with someone that only sells 45 thousand and doesn't want to listen to his advice is pointless.

I tend to disagree with 50's reasoning for not working with Banks but thats not the point of me writing this post.
 6 years ago '12        #35
Melle 52 heat pts52
space
space
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
I am the only one that understood exactly what 50 was trying to say:

Banks had a hit with BBB and 50 told him to drop the record right then and there and Banks didn't have anything ready to drop. HFM2 then goes to sell only 45 thousand the first week and flops like crazy. 50 feels like he gave Banks the advice to drop HFM2 earlier so it would sell more and Banks didn't have it ready and he moved at his own pace, so 50 feels like working with someone that only sells 45 thousand and doesn't want to listen to his advice is pointless.

I tend to disagree with 50's reasoning for not working with Banks but thats not the point of me writing this post.
everything you said has nothing to do with anything... banks was dropped from Interscope 2 yrs ago, it had nothing to do with 50
 6 years ago '05        #36
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 s7venwords said:
From what I read 50 wants to shut out Banks, He ( Banks ) is obviously more lyrical and has a lot more to say.
lyricall got nothing to do with it.. if you havent noticed "Lyrical ability" is like the 3rd thing now as an artist thas poppin today, Your flow and persona hold more weight. wtf happened to banks voice though?
 6 years ago '05        #37
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Im Soo Special said:
im disappointed in fans

nobody believes banks can make it without 50. isn't that obvious... cause all i keep hearing is why they not together anymore. the man says it clear wats goin on and i still see the same responses

sad
Its actually the other way around for me.

I dont believe G-UNIT can make it without BANKS.
 6 years ago '10        #38
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,790 | Props total: 2885 2885
I’m convinced most of the n*ggas commenting ill about Banks haven’t heard anything recent via mixtape/non-album material since at least ’08 (minus BBB)…Banks was always solid as an artist he just needed to expand & become seasoned. Through his 5 & better series, Cold Corners, 4-30s, etc…he has shown & proved his phenomenal growth as an artist. Honestly I use to think he was borderline trash until he dropped that 1st Cold Corner mixtape & my whole perception changed. Banks has a true gift.

Banks does not need 50. The student has passed the master, musically-speaking & all around as far as making music Banks is the better artist in every category. Yes, Banks has single worthy records on his mixtapes that would do crazy numbers if pushed & promoted right. sh*t, just the last mixtape alone Cold Corner 2 had about 4 worthy singles & the whole tape would’ve been a very SOLID album.

I agree, the timing of dropping HFM2 was terrible….I never understood why artist wait so long when their singles are that buzzin’ & he had finally got the light back on him again. Then again, I don’t think Banks expected “commercially” he would still have it or that they check for him. ----With the right promotion, Banks is the perfect equilibrium for the streets & mainstream mixed without selling out. Hopefully v6 drops early June & hopefully we can get an album the 4th quarter , n*ggas started sleeping on Banks just when he really started to get up.
 05-23-2012, 09:33 AM         #39
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 try to hard to sound articulate, i hate his vocabulary
 6 years ago '05        #40
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13777 13777
 DoMieD said:
What is he talkin about?

This can't be serious.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy