Nas' 25 favorite albums.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,948 | Props total: 5849 5849
 hollabizak said:
I agree with some of what Nas said except Jayz, Imo reasonable doubt is not a fu*king classic.Hello East Coast n*ggaz,just because something is classic ONLY in your region doesnt make it a classic.Now i was like a teen around the time that sh*t came out.Its only a classic according to East Coast n*ggaz. Wasnt nobody in the south bumping reasonable doubt when it came out.They bumped the hell out of 2pac though.n*ggaz didnt even bump Biggie like that,unless he was on the radio. During the 90's n*ggaz down here bumped 8ball & Mjg,UGK,Scarface,Outkast,Bone and motherfu*king 2pac. Nas is a bi*ch for not including Tupac.

Tupac dissed that f*ggot so many times,Nas just gave up. Nas is the most overrated top 5 i have ever heard. Must i ask, who's top 5 is this n*gga on?Im pretty sure its only east coast n*ggaz.If anything he's only a top 10.
I'm from Atlanta and was listening to it in high school and I knew it was gone be a classic then
 6 years ago '05        #102
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
kool g rap and polo

atta boy Nasir
 6 years ago '12        #103
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,191 | Props total: 9800 9800
Pac has no good albums, he just has good songs from multiple albums.
 6 years ago '04        #104
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,117 | Props total: 4418 4418
 Martel said:

reasonable doubt is one of the greatest rap albums of all time. that ain't d!ckriding..
i think vol1 is his best album tho
 6 years ago '04        #105
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Terrible list.
its his list f*ggot, not urs
 05-24-2012, 11:06 AM         #106
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nothing surprising. He basically picked the most revered hip-hop albums of all time.
 6 years ago '04        #107
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,080 | Props total: 3875 3875
main source man.. large pro was the man hanging out, looking at the front door, live at the bbq.. yeah thats dopeness.. props on the list kinda surprised but dope none the less
 6 years ago '11        #108
kushkulture420 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 1011 1011
excellent list. exactly what i would put except a couple 2pac albums would be here (Me Against The World & All Eyez on Me)
 05-24-2012, 11:55 AM         #109
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RubbahBandMayn said:
I'm from Atlanta and was listening to it in high school and I knew it was gone be a classic then
you were in a minority

nobody gave a fu*k about RD until after Jay blew up,hip hop revisionists pretend they were bumping RD when in reality it didnt even sell a million copies.

rd is a eastcoast album, that most of the eastcoast ignored when it dropped, BIGGY and Nas were running the show, their product was better....Jay upped his game though in 98.
 6 years ago '05        #110
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,330 | Props total: 1654 1654
Solid list. If I was to compile a top 25, it'd probably look something like this as well.
 05-24-2012, 12:16 PM         #111
doughboi84 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
still dont get the reasonable doubt album not oorite but love the list of music, a lil bit shocked about no pac but that was a good list of artist aquemini one of my favorite albums haha
but nas is my # 1 artist so its good to see he has good taste in music
 6 years ago '07        #112
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,948 | Props total: 5849 5849
 the synthesis said:
you were in a minority

nobody gave a fu*k about RD until after Jay blew up,hip hop revisionists pretend they were bumping RD when in reality it didnt even sell a million copies.

rd is a eastcoast album, that most of the eastcoast ignored when it dropped, BIGGY and Nas were running the show, their product was better....Jay upped his game though in 98.
You right because my homeboys hated that sh*t lol
 05-24-2012, 01:07 PM         #113
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RubbahBandMayn said:
You right because my homeboys hated that sh*t lol
i cant even lie when i first heard RD (i didnt buy it) i wasnt feeling it, now i listen to it i can appreciate it, however there something about Jays voice at the time that turned me off. I don't regard RD has Jays greatest work, yes lyrically it was tight, but sonically, production value and conceptually i prefer BP and even Vol 2.

But when Vol1 dropped i became a Jay fan, his product improved immensely, then Vol 2 dropped and the Jay z was born. Jays song making ability improved with each album,similar to Pac, there were sparks of genius early on, but by the time Jay was on his 3rd joint he knew what he was doing.
 6 years ago '05        #114
Super-C 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,437 | Props total: 1 1
 zhiggeman said:
main source man.. large pro was the man hanging out, looking at the front door, live at the bbq.. yeah thats dopeness.. props on the list kinda surprised but dope none the less

dont forget Nas was on live at the bbq.....he was cool wit Large Pro since day 1....of course he gonna have him on his list lol
 6 years ago '09        #115
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
 Skratch said:
Where's "Get Rich Or Die Trying?
Off of the list where it belongs.
 6 years ago '04        #116
space
space
 the synthesis said:
you were in a minority

yep because i thought it was garbage until i was like 22 23 and could understand it...just like i thought Life After death was garbage when I was young, then i became an adult and was like WOW, this n*gga was on one. I play Life After death everyday that Im in the Gym.
 ~Triple I~ said:
Off of the list where it belongs.
 6 years ago '11        #117
kushkulture420 43 heat pts43
space
space
$2,193 | Props total: 1011 1011
 Msirae said:
Pac has no good albums, he just has good songs from multiple albums.
fu*king imbecille
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy