Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-23-2012, 10:40 PM         #81
LankanLatino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 V.R. Nabor said:
Nas is a lost soul in this rap game. n*gga got so many identity, egyptian mummies, pharaoh kings, drug lord, ghetto prophet, thug, bad father

that main source album i saw at hmv and wasnt sure if i should get it..did i make a mistake by not getting it?
 05-23-2012, 10:42 PM         #82
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BackBlock_OG said:
Jungle and Snoop tell a different story. Pac almost got himself k!lled.

(skip to 5:00)

the two videos you posted the stories don't even match up....snoop saying pac approached nas and nas dude saying different ...i guess people see what they want to see. Suges story is way more softer and less dramatic....so who lying snoop or jungle? or suge? or the outlawz?

heard all this before there's about 50 versions to this story suges ,outlaws, snoops, nas, them dudes with nas, angie etc...

all we know is pac approached nas and all his goons and nas started beggin for forgiveness and then we later learn from nas own mouth he cried after he heard against all odds

nas aint aint no goon, he wudnt have lasted 2mins in the pen, so i can see why he aint green light any sh*t, he presumed his role and took it on the chin from the big OG....he was way over his head.

Last edited by the synthesis; 05-23-2012 at 10:49 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #83
Keith504 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 19 19
 BackBlock_OG said:
Jungle and Snoop tell a different story. Pac almost got himself k!lled.

(skip to 5:00)

snoop a G a.ss n*gga. i fu*k with dude.
 6 years ago '11        #84
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,200 | Props total: 1612 1612
No 2pac ? No wu-tang 36 chambers ? Woah !
 05-24-2012, 01:31 AM         #85
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Terrible list.
 6 years ago '04        #86
astrotrain 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,552 | Props total: 250 250
So it seems no album in the new millenium makes the list?
 6 years ago '07        #87
Blaksentinel 
space
space
$1,427 | Props total: 875 875
Nice list. People here getting mad that his list doesn't coincide with theirs
 6 years ago '07        #88
J-Calli 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
Thats a legit list. The best list i have seen from a rapper.

I listned to Here, My Dear after reading his autobiography many years ago, its a straight masterpeice. Reading Nas comments on some of these albums is refreshing, dude really knows his sh*t

And it just goes to show (in my opinion, and his too clearly) hip hop over the last 10 years has been flat out garbage. Im glad i was born in 81, i grew up on Chronic, Doggystyle, death Certificate, ilmatic etc.
 6 years ago '07        #89
J-Calli 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
 PLATAOPLOMO said:
I still think GOD SON is NAS .. BEST ALBUM but I always get CLOWNED for that but its the NAS ALBUM with the LEAST AMOUT of SKIP SONGS on it in my opinion
Just out of interest how old are you? I'm not on no bullsh*t just wondered because i had an interesting convo with my lil cousin and his n*ggaz - they swear blind God's son is their sh*t. They like 19 so i guess thats the Nas album they identify themselves with.

It was on some real personal sh*t too, that album is a masterpeice. Its his 3rd best album in my opinion
 05-24-2012, 05:02 AM         #90
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice list. No Wu was the only surprise but that was 25 great albums
 05-24-2012, 07:29 AM         #91
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anita Baker - Rapture >>

One of the best song for song non-rap albums I've ever heard in my life. It was like a greatest hits complication in one album.
 05-24-2012, 07:31 AM         #92
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blaksentinel said:
Nice list. People here getting mad that his list doesn't coincide with theirs
exactly. it's not science. just opinions. He's damn near 40 or something, his list will differ. Not to mention, people just like different sh*t. While I recognize Outkast is very skilled, I don't care for most of their music that i've heard and I haven't heard a lot of it. I rather listen to Joe Budden MM3, lol. Not a big Pac fan either. Favorite rap album....hmmm, maybe Reasonable Doubt, but there are other albums I've heard where I like almost every song, like DMX - Flesh Of My Flesh....
 05-24-2012, 07:48 AM         #93
hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with some of what Nas said except Jayz, Imo reasonable doubt is not a fu*king classic.Hello East Coast n*ggaz,just because something is classic ONLY in your region doesnt make it a classic.Now i was like a teen around the time that sh*t came out.Its only a classic according to East Coast n*ggaz. Wasnt nobody in the south bumping reasonable doubt when it came out.They bumped the hell out of 2pac though.n*ggaz didnt even bump Biggie like that,unless he was on the radio. During the 90's n*ggaz down here bumped 8ball & Mjg,UGK,Scarface,Outkast,Bone and motherfu*king 2pac. Nas is a bi*ch for not including Tupac.

Tupac dissed that f*ggot so many times,Nas just gave up. Nas is the most overrated top 5 i have ever heard. Must i ask, who's top 5 is this n*gga on?Im pretty sure its only east coast n*ggaz.If anything he's only a top 10.
 6 years ago '10        #94
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 36 36
 V.R. Nabor said:
Nas is a lost soul in this rap game. n*gga got so many identity, egyptian mummies, pharaoh kings, drug lord, ghetto prophet, thug, bad father
@ the emotions that Nas seems to bring out in you haters. You haters be mad as fu*k over Nas.
 6 years ago '10        #95
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 36 36
 hollabizak said:
I agree with some of what Nas said except Jayz, Imo reasonable doubt is not a fu*king classic.Hello East Coast n*ggaz,just because something is classic ONLY in your region doesnt make it a classic.Now i was like a teen around the time that sh*t came out.Its only a classic according to East Coast n*ggaz. Wasnt nobody in the south bumping reasonable doubt when it came out.They bumped the hell out of 2pac though.n*ggaz didnt even bump Biggie like that,unless he was on the radio. During the 90's n*ggaz down here bumped 8ball & Mjg,UGK,Scarface,Outkast,Bone and motherfu*king 2pac. Nas is a bi*ch for not including Tupac.

Tupac dissed that f*ggot so many times,Nas just gave up. Nas is the most overrated top 5 i have ever heard. Must i ask, who's top 5 is this n*gga on?Im pretty sure its only east coast n*ggaz.If anything he's only a top 10.
You n*ggas is angry as fu*k because Nas didn't mention Pac...how fu*king pathetic.
 6 years ago '12        #96
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
It's his list so he can have whomever he wants on it.

Just let it be known... Pac>>>>>>>>>>>>Nas
 6 years ago '04        #97
Hanif 
space
space
$526 | Props total: 0 0
no 2pac? wow
 6 years ago '04        #98
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 hollabizak said:

Aren't you the dude that said you never heard of Only Built 4 Cuban Links? Sorry lil homie, but based on that alone your opinion on anything 90's related is void.
 6 years ago '05        #99
cowlersleycowle 
space
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 468 468
 1ironboy1 said:
Damn. I know he's a rapper but must everything he listen to must b rap. Allllll the time? Lol. Cray.

I hate dumb fu*ks like you who comment without reading the ENTIRE POST!!!!

he selected about 5/6 non rap
 6 years ago '07        #100
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,956 | Props total: 5869 5869
Great list
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
55 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago