Heat stars call out Danny Granger! Lebron says Granger's tough guy act is "STUPID"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 katalist said:
Just like we would get beat in 4 or 5 games and all the games would be a blowout right? f*ggots i swear
hahahahahahaha you really gonna pretend like the pacers aren't lucky that it's a tie?

without bosh's injury this series is already over. fu*k outta here.

lmaooooo @ the heat beating u f*ggots 2 on 5
 05-22-2012, 04:31 PM         #82
Skeenz43 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
granger just plain ol' doesnt like lebrick....and obviously hes getting in lebrons head if he thinking bout it like that
 6 years ago '08        #83
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23333 23333
 katalist said:
Just like we would get beat in 4 or 5 games and all the games would be a blowout right? f*ggots i swear
you know damn well if Bosh wasn't hurt this series would be ending tonight
 05-22-2012, 04:35 PM         #84
SeaJaiye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bouncer said:

lmaooooo @ the heat beating u f*ggots 2 on 5
 05-22-2012, 04:41 PM         #85
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #86
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,483 | Props total: 2722 2722
he should concentrate on Wade ...he got under his skin

dont care who wins ...just make it a 7 game series

My celtics need rest
 6 years ago '08        #87
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,803 | Props total: 9124 9124
Technically Cam did hold up on his part of the bet by not posting anymore. Viewing the threads on the site as a guest is pretty wack
 6 years ago '09        #88
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 17940 17940
Soooo

The Pacer's should just be "thankful" theyre on the same floor as the Heat and let Lebron & company bully and humiliate them??

6 years ago '08        #89
stead21 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,909 | Props total: 3656 3656
Well, I like Granger getting in Wade's face, but Lebron putting up stats like that and they came back and beat Indiana, pshhhhhh. You gotta step on a team when you have a chance, Indiana didn't do that, Heat will win tonight and close out Indy in game 6.
 6 years ago '09        #90
The Bully 352 heat pts352
space
space
$48,418 | Props total: 35281 35281
 joshdogg26 said:
the pacers were disrespected LOCALLY. second worst attendance in the entire league???
granger needs to be mad at his own fans for not showing up to games
 6 years ago '10        #91
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,785 | Props total: 2884 2884
Smart move (as we already knew) on lebrons behalf. Danny "cuba jr" gooding Granger just needs to play his role before he is exposed. I dont care for the Heat & been wanting the Pacers to win but the Pacers need to get Danny the fu*k outta Indiana. He is highly over-rated & this sh*t of these let-me-at-him tough guy n*ggas needs to stop.....or if he that tough he can challenge dudes to box in the offseason & really see if he's built like that...cause he aint.
 6 years ago '05        #92
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 monrowe said:
This is really about getting in the head of papers... They're trying to bait them out of the game to mentally get in trouble to get the papers leaders to do something to get kicked. Packers need to calm down and dirty get back to what got them two games or they will go home.

With that said I don't think heat can do what they did three straight games if heat win this will go 7
n*ggas seriously need to learn to proof read they sh*t...how the fu*k you call one team 2 different names and ramble bout dumb sh*t without realizing it?

and like i said from jump, Pacers are 'lucky' to be tied?...like they arent a good team at all? fu*king clowns in here
 6 years ago '04        #93
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
Did this guy really refer to himself in the third person?
 6 years ago '07        #94
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14597 14597
 katalist said:
Its not working?
Well right now its 2-2 in a series in which most had it heat in 4 or 5.

Granger is not backing down and I love it, him and West both play with so much intensity.

Now if only he coul get hot one game in this damn series, Lebron has played good D on him all series.

Anyways, here is a quote from Danny which I liked:

“That’s a product of the chip on my shoulder and we have on our shoulder as a team of not being respected. That goes not just for this series, but all year. We had the fourth or fifth best record in the NBA and I think we only had one televised game. Three or four teams that didn’t make the playoffs had more televised games than us. It was just a matter of being disrespected nationally.” ~~Danny Granger on the intensity hes been playing with in the Pacers / Miami series

By who though? Most people say well the Pacers had the 5th best record in the NBA. Most people said it would go 6 maybe even 7 before the series started... So he's starting sh*t on the court because they have a small market? Orlando had more televised games than the Pacers and I didn't see ANY of this sh*t from Granger. He should've just stuck w/ the whole I'm trying to get in their head and won't back down comments. If they lose tonight clearly its not working but if they win
 6 years ago '05        #95
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 TH35 said:
By who though? Most people say well the Pacers had the 5th best record in the NBA. Most people said it would go 6 maybe even 7 before the series started...

Who said that? Even the commentators during the games make up reasons as to why the pacers won those games, acting all shocked and sh*t anytime they did anything...acting like it was completely unfathomable....No1 gave the Pacers chance in the world.
 6 years ago '05        #96
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
Pacers dont deserve a chance,fu*k be honest. All that , "they weren't supposed to make it this far" shyt dont mean nothing. Its about who wins, playing against a Boshless Heat and winning 2 games is not impressive, this is the NBA. Anyway, David West is a sellout in big games, over hyped off the hard work of CP3 for alot of years. Only players i feel deserve props and are underrated are Hibbert and Collison, rest of the team is average at best.Danny Granger is from Meterie, scored 30 on his ACT and went to Grace King private school, never knew he was raised near New Orleans until he made it to the NBA, he not bout that life. Anybody condoning his fu*kery is a pacers fan or heat hater, anybody with half a brain can see whats going on with him. He'll do better just sneaking Lebron and hoping he hits back and gets ejected. Thats the only way Granger will have a chance at stopping that dude or winning the series. And the saddest part is, EVERYTHING that could go right for the Pacers,short of Lebron getting hurt, is happening and they still cant close the Heat out smh.

Last edited by neworleansavior; 05-22-2012 at 05:39 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #97
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
 neworleansavior said:
Danny Granger is from Meterie, scored 30 on his ACT and went to Grace King private school
The fu*k does that have to do with ANYTHING???

This n*gga fu*k your little sister or something?

and you jus said the entire pacer organization is garbage, but beating a BOSHLESS Heat team isnt impressive; as if Wade and Lebron still aint playing and like Bosh is the MVP...bet you wasnt saying that bout Philly beating Chicago without Rose...n*gga sounding real bitter in here

Last edited by astroblack9; 05-22-2012 at 05:40 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #98
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25788 25788
sonned him
 6 years ago '08        #99
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,570 | Props total: 17220 17220
mWo has their sh*t right, Pacers are shook kids
 6 years ago '08        #100
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,570 | Props total: 17220 17220
 astroblack9 said:
The fu*k does that have to do with ANYTHING???

This n*gga fu*k your little sister or something?

and you jus said the entire pacer organization is garbage, but beating a BOSHLESS Heat team isnt impressive; as if Wade and Lebron still aint playing and like Bosh is the MVP...bet you wasnt saying that bout Philly beating Chicago without Rose...n*gga sounding real bitter in here
It means the HEAT & PACERS are better then Lakers
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop