NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
154 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-22-2012, 06:51 AM         #1
7104 pageviews
22 comments

hollabizak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best Tupac Lines

1. "In the lockeroom all the homies do is laugh,high five,cause another n*gga played yo a.ss.

2. I aint a k!lla,but dont push me,revenge is like the sweetest joy,next to getting pus-y.

3. You claim to be a playa but i fu-ked,we bust on badboys ,n*ggaz fu-ked fo life

4) I been really wanting babies,so i can see a part of me that wasnt always shady

5) Even as a crack feen mama,you always was a black queen mama

This is one of my favorite tupac songs ever,that sh-t rings my ears everytime i play it in the whip.

[video - click to view]

22 comments for "Best Tupac Lines"

6 years ago '04        #2
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,701 | Props total: 15530 15530
You posted some good lines but those aren't even the best

2Pac has a lot of wisdom in his music
 05-22-2012, 07:09 AM         #3
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sandninja said:
it literally hurts me whenever ppl can't apprciate the deepness of pac
The only people that ever hate on him are from the East Coast. Coincidence?When Pac was around and i was watching him do the George Jefferson walk out of court,n*ggaz down here in the south stayed bumpin 2pac. Wasnt no n*ggaz down here in the south bumpin no biggie if you were around during that era,yall n*ggaz know im right.

Ask most n*ggaz in the south who was better between Big and pac.They will tell you 2pac in a heartbeat. Biggie made good music,they played his sh*t in clubs,but not as much as Pac.This is before and during the beef. Imo East Coast n*ggaz just want n*ggaz to listen to them recite dictionary words,through a whole album.Who da fu*k want to do that?You can take all them metaphors,punchlines,and imaginary,unrealistic sh*t they talk about it and shove it where the sun dont shine. n*ggaz like real music. We dont want to hear no fake tales about you "Snuffing jesus" I call that fake,fairytale rap,thats all them east coast n*ggaz are. Talk about something real and ya a.ss might get some spins,until then keep doing your pointless freestyle battles in the street.
Mystix gave props

05-22-2012, 07:42 PM         #4
hollabizak  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
You posted some good lines but those aren't even the best

2Pac has a lot of wisdom in his music
Yeah those were the only ones that came to mind at the moment.
 6 years ago '09        #5
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,415 | Props total: 17652 17652
the entire simp verse from keep ya head up
 05-22-2012, 08:09 PM         #6
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"My attitude was, fu*k it, cause motherfu*kers love it"

that line defines hip hop and rock and roll and the meaning of life

Last edited by the synthesis; 05-22-2012 at 08:11 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #7
Arob 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,772 | Props total: 942 942
Hennessy and enemy
 6 years ago '09        #8
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,415 | Props total: 17652 17652
serious note

Everyone can relate to this line

"I'm not a k!ller but don't push me"
 6 years ago '08        #9
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 3213 3213
California love part two without gay a.ss Dre
 6 years ago '04        #10
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,067 | Props total: 4845 4845
nb4hennesy.........oh to late

say my name three times like candy man bet i bomb on ya a.ss like avalanche

how could you do me like that i took ya family in i put some cash in yo pocket made u man again.

i let world know n*gga u a coward u can never be live until you die see the motherfu*kin bi*ch n yo eyes.

at first we didnt have sh*t now everything free so we loot

i take from them kus for years they been taking from me

imma bad boy k!lla jay-z die to looking out for mobb deep n*gga when i find you weak motherfu*kers dont deserve to breath how many n*ggaz down ride for me!

drinking hennesy lookout for my enemies will i live to see 23 so much pain!

after the fire come da rain after pleasure its pain even tho we broke for da moment its all in the game

plus we about be evicted cant pay the rent guess its time to see who really is your fiend

tell me you pregnant and im amazed so many blessing when we stressing lookin for the better days

poor out some liquor and i reminisce kus thru da drama i can always depend on my momma!

n*gga got smoke by fiend tryna floss on em blind to a broken man dreams hard lesson!
 05-22-2012, 08:47 PM         #11
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I see death around the corner, gotta stay high. Will I survive, in a city where the skinny n*ggas die..."

"I'm up before the sunrise, first to hit the block. lil bad motherfu*ker with a pocket full or rocks.."

That n*gga pac always started off his songs with a dope a.ss line...

Last edited by Ca$h Out; 05-22-2012 at 08:50 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #12
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 828 828
 Arob said:
Hennessy and enemy
MUDDAFAWKA beat me to it
 6 years ago '12        #13
Tha 23rd Buchan 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 644 644
"When I write rhymes I go blind and let the lord do his thang, But am I less holy

cuz I rather smoke a blunt and drink a brew wit my homies"
 6 years ago '11        #14
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
No man alive has ever witnessed struggles I survived...
 05-22-2012, 09:21 PM         #15
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"We came for murder, pullin' up in a hearse"

"My tear drops gettin bigger but can't figure what I'm cryin for"

"Maybe it's just the drugs, visions of how the block was
Crack came and it was strange how it rocked us"

"I told the judge I was raised wrong, and that's why I blaze sh*t"
 6 years ago '04        #16
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,815 | Props total: 1849 1849
" Nig9az talk alotta shyt but that's after I'm gone/ because they fear me in physical form "

" maybe it's me that caused it, the f!ghting and the hurtin/ in my room crying because I didn't wanna be a burden "

" Somebody wake me I'm dreaming, I started as a seed the semen/
Swimming upstream and/ planted in the womb while screaming "

" cuz any day they'll push the button, and all good men like Malcolm X and Bobby Hutton died for nothing/ dont it make ya get teary ? the world looks dreary/when you wipe your eyes see it clearly/ there's no need for you to fear me, if you take your time to hear me/ maybe you can learn to cheer me/ it aint about black or white because we're human/ I hope we see the light before it's ruined "

" I hung around with the thugs/ and even though they sold drugs/ they showed a young brutha love "

"no love for my father cuz the coward wasn't there/ he passed away and I didn't cry, because my anger/ wouldn't let me feel for a stranger "

" I got shot 5 times but I'm still breathin/ living proof there's a God if you need a reason "

Pac got too many classic lines, you be listening to his shyt, and your facial expressions be changing non stop like :

--------> -------> --------->

Last edited by psylence2k; 05-22-2012 at 09:40 PM..
 05-22-2012, 09:27 PM         #17
hollatchadude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
No man alive has ever witnessed struggles I survived...
 6 years ago '08        #18
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
My only fear of death is reincarnation. Heart of a soldier with a brain to teach a whole nation.

Some say the darker the berry, the sweeter the juice. I say the darker the flesh than the deeper the roots.

Help me raise my black nation, reperations are due. It's true, caught up in this world I took advantage of you. So tell the babies how I love em, precious boys and girls born with less in this white man's world.

Now rule two is a hard one, watch for phonies. Keep your enemies close n*gga, watch your homies. It seemed a little unimportant, when he told me I smiled. Picture jewels being handed to an innocent child.

We probably in hell already, our dumbasses not knowing. Everybody kissing a.ss to go to heaven aint going.

They say my ghetto instrumentals, detrimental to kids. As if they cant see the misery in which they live. Blame me for the outcome, ban my records. Check this, dont have to bump this but please respect it.

Being born with less I must confess, only adds on to the stress. Two gunshots to my homie's head died in his vest. Shot him to death and left him bleeding for his family to see. I passed his casket gently asking, is there heaven for G's?

Im suicidal so dont stand near me. My every move is a calculated step, to bring me close to embrace an early death. Now there's nothing left.

God bless the child that can hold his own. Indeed, enemies bleed when I hold my chrome. Let these words be the last to my unborn seeds. Hope to rasie my young nation in this world of greed. Currensy means nothing if you still aint free. Money breeds jealousy, take the game from me.

And my aim is to spread more smiles than tears. Utilize lessons learned from my childhood years.

Had to play catch by myself, what a sorry sight. A pitiful plight, so I pray for a starry night. Please send me a pops before puberty the things I wouldn't do to see a piece of family unity.

Aint no n*gga like me, fu*k Jay-Z he broke and I smoke daily.

So tell why you change, choice a new direction in the blink of an eye. My time away just made perfection, did you think I'd die? Now gon' cry why should I care? Like we holding to a lost love that's nolonger there. Can you believe help me? God bless please keep my seeds healthy.

I see death around the corner, gotta stay high while I survive in the city where the skinny n*ggas die.

Never surrender. death before dishonor, stay free. Im thugged out, fu*k the world cuz this is how they made me.

Defeat is not my destiny, release me to the streets. And keep whatever's left of me. Jealousy is misery, suffering is grief better be prepared when you cowards fu*k wit me

I hear the doctor standing over me screaming I can make it. Got a body full of bullet holes laying here nekkid. Still I cant breathe something evil's in my IV. Cause everytime I breathe I think they're k!lling me.

Well are you still down n*gga? Holla when you see me. And let these devils be sorry for the day they finally freed me.

9-1-1 its a emergency cowards tried to murder me. From the hood to the burbs, everyone
of you n*ggas heard of me. sh*t I'm legendary n*ggas scary and paralyzed. Nothing more I despise than a liar, a coward dies.

With every day it's another death. With every breath there's a constant threat so watch your step. You could be next.

To my homies on the block slinging rocks with your glocks, put this tape in your box when you're running from the cops. And never look back, if they could be black then they would switch. Open fire on those busta a.ss bi*ches.

When I die, I wanna be a living legend, say my name. Affiliated with this motherfu*king game, with no more pain.

I call the nurse cause it hurts to reminence. How did it come to this? I wish they didn't miss.

And now you let the fear put your a.ss in place complicated to escape. It's a fool's fate.

Heaven aint hard to find, in fact you can have it. Just have faith, just like a little kid still believing in magic.

Before I close my eyes I fantasize Im living well. When I awake Im realizing Im a prisoner in hell.

Don't take your life for granted put that a.ss in the dirt. You swear the bi*ch was planted

fu*king with the young black male, trynna stack mail and stay away from the packed jail. Told the judge Im endangered, and that's why I had that .45 with one in the chamber.

When I was coming up rough that wasnt even what you called it. That's why I smoke blunts now and run with alcholics.

Penitentiaries is packed with promise makers, never realized the precise time that bi*ch n*ggas is wasting.

Never been a stranger to homicide. My cities full of gang bangers and drive bys. Why do we die at an early age? He was so young but still a victom of the 12 guage

Give us plenty centuries, forgive my sins. Since I entered many penitentaries the best revenge is fu*k friends. We military minded soldiers, busting shots blindly trynna to find Jehovah. To help me, somebody save me, lost and crazy. Scared drop a seed hoping I aint cursed my babies. Maybe now n*ggas feel me now, picture my pain. Embrace my words make the world change.
 05-22-2012, 09:33 PM         #19
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"We went from brothers & sisters to n*ggaz and bi*ches"
 6 years ago '10        #20
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,294 | Props total: 23803 23803

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy