May 22 - Drug Cartel Leader 'El Loco' Arrested After 49 Beheaded Bodies Found

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
228 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
105 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
159 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #21
ZlatanDrogba 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,049 | Props total: 2655 2655
 Aesop1 said:
these little n*ggas out here acting like thugs would sh*t their pants if they were in the middle of some sh*t like this.
Who wouldn't
 05-22-2012, 07:57 PM         #22
ThaLockerRoom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blame america for criminalizing drugs and offering the biggest black market in the world to drug dealers. I saw a video, guy got his brains blown out for selling weed
 6 years ago '06        #23
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6742 6742
name fits him
he looks like he'll chop up n*ggas for fun
 6 years ago '04        #24
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
 05-22-2012, 08:08 PM         #25
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
There is no "f!ght" Or "War" on drugs......itz complete bullsh*t. If there is a "f!ght" or "War", then U.S. has been getting their a.sses handed to them since the Reagan era when that stupid sh*t started. Yeah, they'll have their big seizes and drug ring take downs, but the sh*t is still here.

Legalize everything, do like you do with liquor, tax the fu*k out of it and when people fu*k up with it, arrest them, take em to court and handle it accordingly.

People are going to do what they want regardless....if you legalize crack and half the country OD's off of it, then fu*k em, there's less natural resources that are going to be used up and there is going to be that much less traffic I gotta drive through on my way to work. Too many dam people in this country anyway. Cant be any worse then how it is now with drugs being illegal.

Drugs will ALWAYS make itz way into the states regardless. If it aint Mexico, it'll be somewhere else. Legalize it, tax it, and help jump start this fu*ked up economy and stop being so fu*kin hypocritical.
Drugs can't be controlled like tobacco and alcohol. Only reason why tobacco doesn't have a black market is because most(if not all) tobacco fields are seized by governments.

Legalizing drugs isn't gonna do much. The cartel is not gonna say "oh sh*t, well let's get real jobs now."

I have known drug dealers in the past who have all but admitted that they would be robbing people if drugs were legal. Do you honestly believe the cartel and gang members are gonna get real jobs if drugs were legal? In a perfect world yes.

War on CRIME in general is not successful(then again it depends on what you consider a success). Violent crime still occurs. Incarceration is not a deterrent. murders still occur regardless of the death penalty. Child pr0n is as prevalent as it can be, should we legalize it? Just because you can't stop a certain crime does not mean you legalize it, dunny.

I'm probably biased since I work in the FL legal system. I have had many many clients who were drug addicts and I along with my colleagues helped get them drug offender probation + rehab. The FL drug courts are very good imo and I have been blessed to be able to help these people. I wouldn't have even met my clients had drugs been legal.
As you can tell, I have a more sensitive outlook as opposed to a "fu*k it, we're overpopulated anyways" mentality.

Marijuana should be legal.
 6 years ago '11        #26
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
don't el loco mean the crazy in english? thats all dude could come up with?
 6 years ago '11        #27
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,255 | Props total: 1574 1574
 Lex Lossis said:
Drugs can't be controlled like tobacco and alcohol. Only reason why tobacco doesn't have a black market is because most(if not all) tobacco fields are seized by governments.

Legalizing drugs isn't gonna do much. The cartel is not gonna say "oh sh*t, well let's get real jobs now."
wouldn't legalizing drugs lower the price and overall worth of the drug market? if so, that would do a hell of alot. a large chunk of their profits come from selling to the US. once people start growing and selling over here, their prices will plummet giving them less incentive to k!ll over it
 6 years ago '11        #28
STRIVERS LIFE 26 heat pts26
space
space
$3,876 | Props total: 3982 3982
Column 5, row 2. Anybody else see Manny Pacquiao?
 6 years ago '07        #29
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 1045 1045
that motherfu*ker is ruthless... fu*king beast man.... this is some straight movie plot type of sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #30
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5113 5113
The Zetas, who dominate much of eastern and northern Mexico, are battling the Gulf cartel and the Sinaloa cartel for dominance in Nuevo Leon and other Mexican states. Founded by former members of the Mexican military, the Zetas have a reputation for violence.

6 years ago '05        #31
mike18theman 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,161 | Props total: 610 610
 Chief Dee said:
If El Loco were a rapper, this thread would be 100 pages deep with people posting "FREE LOCO". Apparently by BX logic, rappers are allowed to murder people and should be freed for bad behavior just so they can get out and make more sh*tty music.

6 years ago '09        #32
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,657 | Props total: 13119 13119
theyll probably end up breaking him out some how
 6 years ago '12        #33
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
 TheMindOf said:

[pic - click to view]

No joking w/ these brothas
 6 years ago '09        #34
KuBriK 
space
space
$316 | Props total: 1 1
at that video....
 6 years ago '07        #35
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
will not go to mexico .. not to resort or nothing to take a chance in running into some crazy mofo
 05-22-2012, 11:36 PM         #36
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
There is no "f!ght" Or "War" on drugs......itz complete bullsh*t. If there is a "f!ght" or "War", then U.S. has been getting their a.sses handed to them since the Reagan era when that stupid sh*t started. Yeah, they'll have their big seizes and drug ring take downs, but the sh*t is still here.
The f!ght is on the border. But its more we are in defense/security mode, not offense. This isn't the 80s anymore. The government can't sound military and dea into south american countries as often to k!ll cartels off. Mexico is trying to fix itself by cleaning up but its a tad too much.

The government may not be funding or developing a plan enough to solve the end of drugs that comes across borders but there are people (ice, cbp) out there being k!lled and attempting to stop this sh*t.
 6 years ago '06        #37
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,742 | Props total: 2947 2947
 markee said:
Nice ACR rifles.

Is that an ACR? US making money on both sides of good and bad in mexico with guns and ammo.. and of course the drugs

6 years ago '07        #38
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 6 years ago '08        #39
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 1153 1153
 Chief Dee said:
If El Loco were a rapper, this thread would be 100 pages deep with people posting "FREE LOCO". Apparently by BX logic, rappers are allowed to murder people and should be freed for bad behavior just so they can get out and make more sh*tty music.

Here's some crumbs troll, No American rapper has ever committed the crimes these fu*ks have! I don't hear Rick Ross or Lupe Fiasco talkin bout decapitating 49 people and then dropping the bodies off in a mall, nor are they going around k!lling elected officials and commissioners!
 6 years ago '09        #40
LLCOOLFERN 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 624 624
The proximity of this turf war is crazy. Piles of bodies everyday yet all i see on the news is facebook stock sh*t. Doughboy from boyz n da hood said it best, "Either they don't know, won't show, or don't care!"
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
57 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
17 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
30 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Report: Rival executives believe Rockets are legitimate threat to sign LeB..
64 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy