50 Cent/DJ Drama-The Lost Tape Discussion Thread

most viewed right now
 98
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
118 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 74
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
226 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
56 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #181
Special Edd 172 heat pts172
space
avatar space
space
$27,446 | Props total: 11599 11599
fu*kING WACK AND MY sh*t KEEP GETTING GHOSTED HORRIBLE I HATE
 6 years ago '06        #182
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$18,290 | Props total: 1624 1624
man.... i'm a huge fu*kin fan of this n*gga... infact he one of my fav.... but this tape was wack as fu*k son...

and @ using like 3 tracks from the sk series......

plus the features are garbage... kidd kidd is terrible..... n*gga need to drop him n kick the n*gga out his house .....

l
 6 years ago '04        #183
DezCaughtIt 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,179 | Props total: 33 33
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
I like this more than the Big 10. The soul tracks are all hot. People don't like New York beats anymore? They just wanna hear trap beats on all 15 songs now?
when your dropping a gangsta grilz mixtape, yes i do .... example trap or die, dreamchasers 2, there is no competition 2 all take a huge sh*t on this mixtape because gangsta grillz usually have high energy throughout them.
 6 years ago '10        #184
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$9,474 | Props total: 2426 2426
is it to much to ask for some massacre type tracks fif? i mean i dont even want grodt cuz i kno you cant bring that eat like you used too but god damn give me massacre fif!
 6 years ago '10        #185
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,665 | Props total: 1266 1266
Put a fork in 'em.
 05-22-2012, 11:44 PM         #186
FASTLIFE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
delete the jermiah track and i aint gonna lie and this sh*t bumps!

double up, complicated, cant help myself, riot remix are all
 6 years ago '10        #187
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 2814 2814
recycle bin status
 6 years ago '07        #188
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 cankstoochie said:
too many soul beats and 50 is the best when he is harmonizing... that hard grimy voice he uses is overkill
yes, that and his beat selection man, i wish fif would read and pay attention to comments like this
 05-23-2012, 12:58 AM         #189
SOCIALITE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DevDaTru7h said:
Graftedgenie,did you really take the time out of your day to do all that


You should spend that time trying to find your pops that obviously left you to be raised by your mom at a young age..bi*chmade

Damn Homie....
 6 years ago '12        #190
Pleasure Boy 1266 heat pts1266
space
avatar space
space
$10,237 | Props total: 6791 6791
Get Busy
Double Up
Riot
O.J
I Aint Gone Lie (Oldschool soulfull sh*t)
Remain Calm
Cant Help Myself (Old Fif)
Planet 50
Swag Level
Lay Down

These are all my favorite tracks, this is exacty how a mixtape is suppose to sound, you save the best tracks for your album, your album is not suppose to sound like your fuccking mixtape and most of you stupid mahfucckas dont understand that. I was listening to Dream Chasers 1 yesterday and thought to myself "damn this stupid n*gga gave people his best sh*t for free"... You n*ggas are spoiled, how the fucck you expect these rappers to stay in the rapgame if all they do is make free music. If this was an album than i wouldv been dissapointed but its a good mixtape, and you dont see 50 mainstream rappers being featured.

It's not his best but it will be in rotation till the album drop, Big 10 still in rotation, Precious Paris still in rotation, so im good, waiting on V6... *Side Note* watch how 3 singles on this mixtape do better than some peoples album singles
 6 years ago '04        #191
j0hncena 92 heat pts92
space
avatar space
space
$11,829 | Props total: 2428 2428
Swag Level goes in!!
 6 years ago '04        #192
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,188 | Props total: 381 381
I think its a decent mixtape ya know.
I think yall just used to listening to that South music if ya hating on 50..
Ross got the haterz hypnotized...
[pic - click to view]



Last edited by BigC75; 05-23-2012 at 07:36 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #193
StonedJeff 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$904 | Props total: 1 1
:wtf4:
 DevDaTru7h said:
Graftedgenie,did you really take the time out of your day to do all that


You should spend that time trying to find your pops that obviously left you to be raised by your mom at a young age..bi*chmade

Damn Homie....
 6 years ago '04        #194
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
garbage
 6 years ago '04        #195
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$24,760 | Props total: 13751 13751
 Grown Man Ish said:
i hate to agree with 50 haters but i i had to prop most of them after this tape :nasmad:


and i avoid threads of people i dislike, only reason im pissed is cos 50 used to be THE sh*t
20 comments in a thread about a mixtape you didn't like?

move on man, it isn't that serious.


 6 years ago '04        #196
TheAnswer1313 
space
space
space
$1,169 | Props total: 99 99
I thought Em was supposed to be on murder One? lol
 6 years ago '04        #197
babalou 
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 18 18
man on the strength of this mixtape and the Big 10, he couldve had a solid album worth of material. Stop giving this sh*t away for free
 6 years ago '11        #198
GangGreen227 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$2,829 | Props total: 139 139
 Pleasure Boy said:
Get Busy
Double Up
Riot
O.J
I Aint Gone Lie (Oldschool soulfull sh*t)
Remain Calm
Cant Help Myself (Old Fif)
Planet 50
Swag Level
Lay Down

These are all my favorite tracks, this is exacty how a mixtape is suppose to sound, you save the best tracks for your album, your album is not suppose to sound like your fuccking mixtape and most of you stupid mahfucckas dont understand that. I was listening to Dream Chasers 1 yesterday and thought to myself "damn this stupid n*gga gave people his best sh*t for free"... You n*ggas are spoiled, how the fucck you expect these rappers to stay in the rapgame if all they do is make free music. If this was an album than i wouldv been dissapointed but its a good mixtape, and you dont see 50 mainstream rappers being featured.

It's not his best but it will be in rotation till the album drop, Big 10 still in rotation, Precious Paris still in rotation, so im good, waiting on V6... *Side Note* watch how 3 singles on this mixtape do better than some peoples album singles

its just a mixtape not an album n*ggas are really buggin out lol
sh*t better than big 10 imo
 6 years ago '06        #199
biggdogg40509 
space
avatar space
space
$858 | Props total: 157 157
 norcal925 said:
murder one ft. Eminem Prod. Araab Muzik

hindsight is 20/20
 6 years ago '05        #200
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 49 49
 RocawearMan said:
when your dropping a gangsta grilz mixtape, yes i do .... example trap or die, dreamchasers 2, there is no competition 2 all take a huge sh*t on this mixtape because gangsta grillz usually have high energy throughout them.
TINC 2 was a.sscheaks.

Stop it.

Also, Dreamchasers 2 was basically Meek Mill album. That sh*t wasn't even a mixtape. His album will be a.ss compared to Dreamchasers 2 so don't try to compare a real mixtape with Dreamchasers 2.

fu*k outta here son.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
42 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 48
condoms are lame as fu-k
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
158 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
128 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
243 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
NBA 23 NBA Legends say who the GOAT is
55 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy