May 21 - Michael Steele: Planned Parenthood used abortions to ‘limit’ the black population

most viewed right now
 68
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 52
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
hood135 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Okay let me get this straight...

Black people were systematically enslaved, traded, sold, r*ped, pillaged, stripped of their heritage, stripped of their beliefs, stripped of their culture, brainwashed, k!lled, castrated, behe@ded, ridicule, treated as less than human, segregated, targeted, hung, spat on, pissed on, run out of town, burned, exterminated, tracked by dogs, fed to alligators, wrongfully imprisoned....etc...

...and you silly, ignorant, son of pu-put bi*ches and cowards still think that sh*t like this isn't possible???





























[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '09        #62
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 April Moon said:
Most anybody who is struggling financially THAT BADLY should be forced to abort. How can it be ethical in anyway to bring a child into a world where it will suffer? If anything, that is child cruelty.
Forced? You don't mean physically? I'll a.ssume you didn't. The reality between the life with child that is marketed to young black women and what it actually is, is very stark. I have seen quite a few unwed mothers make it here in Memphis. It's not impossible to raise a child when you don't have it all, but it's a lot easier to say it is.
 6 years ago '09        #63
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1395 1395
 mayday20 said:
That's where the real problem lies. I see it all the time in my hometown, with all of the young girls (of ALL races) getting pregnant. If you cannot independently support yourself, what will be the likely outcome of bringing another human being into this world be, financially? Sure as hell doesn't make things any easier.
That's kind of the point of a family support system. Most young black women don't raise children on their own.
 6 years ago '08        #64
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 hood135 said:
Okay let me get this straight...

Black people were systematically enslaved, traded, sold, r*ped, pillaged, stripped of their heritage, stripped of their beliefs, stripped of their culture, brainwashed, k!lled, castrated, behe@ded, ridicule, treated as less than human, segregated, targeted, hung, spat on, pissed on, run out of town, burned, exterminated, tracked by dogs, fed to alligators, wrongfully imprisoned....etc...

...and you silly, ignorant, son of pu-put bi*ches and cowards still think that sh*t like this isn't possible???





























[pic - click to view]

get em!!!!
 05-22-2012, 05:37 PM         #65
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Michael Steele's a globalist...I don't know what his motivation is for saying this...but he's not lying.
 6 years ago '06        #66
3000 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$395 | Props total: 24 24
[QUOTE=NoTitleSince73;23334649]so let me get this straight, planned parenthood is just a conspiracy to k!ll black children? got it.[/QUOTE


"Maafa 21" black genocide in the 21st century

Documentary about exactly this...
 6 years ago '05        #67
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 1002 1002
 April Moon said:
Most anybody who is struggling financially THAT BADLY should be forced to abort. How can it be ethical in anyway to bring a child into a world where it will suffer? If anything, that is child cruelty.
ummm people have been having babies before society came up with "standars of living" and "values"

Money doesnt raise a child, mindful PARENTS (yes, PLURAL) does...
 05-22-2012, 06:09 PM         #68
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone needs to abort April Moon...
 05-22-2012, 06:13 PM         #69
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
someone needs to abort April Moon...
Agreed, I would slap his mother for not aborting him and doing Boxden a favor and the world.
 05-22-2012, 06:15 PM         #70
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
Okay let me get this straight...

Black people were systematically enslaved, traded, sold, r*ped, pillaged, stripped of their heritage, stripped of their beliefs, stripped of their culture, brainwashed, k!lled, castrated, behe@ded, ridicule, treated as less than human, segregated, targeted, hung, spat on, pissed on, run out of town, burned, exterminated, tracked by dogs, fed to alligators, wrongfully imprisoned....etc...

...and you silly, ignorant, son of pu-put bi*ches and cowards still think that sh*t like this isn't possible???





























[pic - click to view]

Ether, I wish I got on Boxden earlier to school some of these ignorant Whites
 6 years ago '11        #71
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
avatar space
space
$42,210 | Props total: 17610 17610
So BX, are you against abortion in general, or the supposed "agenda" against AA's?
 6 years ago '10        #72
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$9,775 | Props total: 2866 2866
Remember they made this public in the late 90s/early 2000s & people thought everybody was buggin' to believe this.
 05-22-2012, 07:04 PM         #73
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 X_WunderKind_X said:
So BX, are you against abortion in general, or the supposed "agenda" against AA's?
I'm against Abortion in general, but fact of the matter is Sterilization has been prevalent within the Black Community for decades. It's shocking to know that alot of people are ignorant to this, and think it isn't true
 6 years ago '04        #74
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 ill 800 said:
nah man, "white people" are targeted too. its funny that you think skin color gives you a free pass. this is about bloodlines and family trees, not race
 6 years ago '04        #75
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Michael_Moore said:
Michael Steele's a globalist...I don't know what his motivation is for saying this...but he's not lying.
 6 years ago '11        #76
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
WHO HAS ABORTIONS?

• Eighteen percent of U.S. women obtaining abortions are teenagers; those aged 15–17 obtain 6% of all abortions, teens aged 18–19 obtain 11%, and teens younger than age 15 obtain 0.4%.[6]

• Women in their 20s account for more than half of all abortions; women aged 20–24 obtain 33% of all abortions, and women aged 25–29 obtain 24%.[6]

Non-Hispanic white women account for 36% of abortions, non-Hispanic black women for 30%, Hispanic women for 25% and women of other races for 9%.[6]

• Thirty-seven percent of women obtaining abortions identify as Protestant and 28% as Catholic.[6]

• Women who have never married and are not cohabiting account for 45% of all abortions [6]

About 61% of abortions are obtained by women who have one or more children. [6]

• Forty-two percent of women obtaining abortions have incomes below 100% of the federal poverty level ($10,830 for a single woman with no children).[6]

• Twenty-seven percent of women obtaining abortions have incomes between 100–199% of the federal poverty level.* [6]

• The reasons women give for having an abortion underscore their understanding of the responsibilities of parenthood and family life. Three-fourths of women cite concern for or responsibility to other individuals; three-fourths say they cannot afford a child; three-fourths say that having a baby would interfere with work, school or the ability to care for dependents; and half say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner.[7]

 6 years ago '06        #77
Adewale 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$4,422 | Props total: 1379 1379
 <<InphDigi>> said:
He's not lying.

It's a fact that over 30 percent of all abortions are performed on African American women, the highest percentage of any racial demographic by a wide margin.

Cats ignore the history of sh*t like this, especially within the black community... the community that planned parenthood has had the most detrimental effect on. The irony is that Black people get so caught up in the politics of it all, but fail to see that black life is not valued, but instead politicized by these people, both democratic and republican, liberal and conservative.
The issue is teen pregnancy. Get your head out your a.ss. Stop trying to cloud people's better judgment with emotional issues. Plan parenthood NOW helps slow down the number of teen pregnancies which will solve many of our social issues, almost immediately. You can ask any social worker, it has nothing to do with race or political hate, its people having kids that are incapable of raising them.

Why arent we discussing why there arent condom machines EVERYWHERE in America. They should be in every middle school, highschool, college, movie theater, restaurant, or any major area where two or more people are together. Instead of talking about stupid sh*t that has nothing to do with anything.

WHO CARES WHO STARTED IT AND WHAT FOR?!?! Its funny how a human life is only an issue when it comes to abortion, but any other part of a human life means absolutely nothing to the average American. Who gives a fu*k who is having an abortion, if you cant raise a child and you lacked the prior proper education to know the consequences of having s3x, and you want to not keep your child, I think that's your right.

If a large percent of black people are getting them, then maybe s3xual education should be a bigger issue in the black community that it is right now. Why are we talking about who started an organization, and why black people support Democrats? WHO GIVES A fu*k?!?!?!?! If hearing that statistic only makes you angry at old racist white people, instead of trying to fixing it, you're a fu*king idiot.
 6 years ago '08        #78
The N 466 heat pts466
space
avatar space
space
$45,540 | Props total: 17174 17174
This is a fact actually, go back to the history of Plan Parenthood and you will realize what is their agenda
 05-22-2012, 07:35 PM         #79
Smuggy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no one's forcing these women to get abortions, and there's not a single thing planned parenthood folks can do to force the option, either. Poverty will inevitably lead to aborted children... end of story. You lames looking for yet another reason to blame it on others is typical though...
 6 years ago '11        #80
hayday12 85 heat pts85
space
avatar space
space
$2,521 | Props total: 764 764
 Adewale said:
The issue is teen pregnancy. Get your head out your a.ss. Stop trying to cloud people's better judgment with emotional issues. Plan parenthood NOW helps slow down the number of teen pregnancies which will solve many of our social issues, almost immediately. You can ask any social worker, it has nothing to do with race or political hate, its people having kids that are incapable of raising them.

Why arent we discussing why there arent condom machines EVERYWHERE in America. They should be in every middle school, highschool, college, movie theater, restaurant, or any major area where two or more people are together. Instead of talking about stupid sh*t that has nothing to do with anything.

WHO CARES WHO STARTED IT AND WHAT FOR?!?! Its funny how a human life is only an issue when it comes to abortion, but any other part of a human life means absolutely nothing to the average American. Who gives a fu*k who is having an abortion, if you cant raise a child and you lacked the prior proper education to know the consequences of having s3x, and you want to not keep your child, I think that's your right.

If a large percent of black people are getting them, then maybe s3xual education should be a bigger issue in the black community that it is right now. Why are we talking about who started an organization, and why black people support Democrats? WHO GIVES A fu*k?!?!?!?! If hearing that statistic only makes you angry at old racist white people, instead of trying to fixing it, you're a fu*king idiot.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 75
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy