Hip-Hop related things you know exist but can't find?

most viewed right now
 53
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #1041
danjurus 1 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 35 35
Anybody got a no dj and full version of styles p, tragedy khadafi, scram jones, kool g rap - the line up aka general states? need that good looks gz!!!
 5 years ago '12        #1042
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
Can somebody tell me why for years i havent been able to find a mp3 rip of the explicit version of usda - get it up?

Can somebody help me out with that
 5 years ago '10        #1043
t from the 617 
space
avatar space
space
$3,698 | Props total: 6121 6121
 ImInHerMouth said:
Jay-Z 60 minute interview.


Gone off the face of the earth.
interview with who?
 5 years ago '06        #1044
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,125 | Props total: 4710 4710
 xplizit said:
unfortunately not, but ill keep looking.. wanna hear them too
probably going to have to download Pandora or some sh*t for this baby shower.
 5 years ago '12        #1045
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
nothing on slim dunkin - i do it (no dj)?
 5 years ago '06        #1046
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 828 828
 SpazzOut said:
The Original Cartoon Cover of The Massacre
never heard of that...
and i was pretty gunit active at that time
 5 years ago '09        #1047
59fifty 
space
avatar space
space
$22,664 | Props total: 10134 10134
Well atm i cant seem to find a working link to follow me home nor black sunday nor da prince jawnz fr da 1st batman flick
 10-25-2012, 01:20 PM         #1048
d-metro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 esvi said:
never heard of that...
and i was pretty gunit active at that time
Aw man I remember this, it came out before the official cover and it was so dope that people wouldn't believe the official one was real because it was so wack. I think it was actually fan art though, let me see if I can find it.

EDIT:
[pic - click to view]



Can't find the full size but I know it's out there.
Hell, Boxden used to have it:



Last edited by d-metro; 10-25-2012 at 01:26 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #1049
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13658 13658
 Grafted Genes said:
I have sometimes have trouble finding Sweet Daddy Rozay's p*nis beneath his fat stomach. Somebody help, that d!ck aint going to suck itself.


wrong thread homie
 5 years ago '12        #1050
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
bump.
 5 years ago '10        #1051
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$3,576 | Props total: 1658 1658
 d-metro said:
Aw man I remember this, it came out before the official cover and it was so dope that people wouldn't believe the official one was real because it was so wack. I think it was actually fan art though, let me see if I can find it.

EDIT:
[pic - click to view]



Can't find the full size but I know it's out there.
Hell, Boxden used to have it:

PROPPEDDDDDD!!!!
 5 years ago '08        #1052
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
Instrumental to Jay-Z's "Dead President 3"...
Ever since I heard it on the Big Mike mixtape I been on the hunt for it.
 5 years ago '10        #1053
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$3,576 | Props total: 1658 1658
 SpazzOut said:
G-Unit - Bad News (CDQ Version)
Found it :)

 5 years ago '10        #1054
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$3,576 | Props total: 1658 1658
To those of u G-Unit heads, does anyone have the NO DJ versions of Elephant In The Sand & Return Of The Body Snatchers? I remember a couple songs (not all) leaked with no whoo kid over the songs...
 5 years ago '04        #1055
brilljt 
space
avatar space
space
$547 | Props total: 49 49
i need that sprite or was it coca cola advert... where ol man is drinking to marvin gaye all i need to get by.. then kid upstairs is blasting method mans version.. thats prob my fav ad of all time !
 5 years ago '11        #1056
danjurus 1 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 35 35
 SpazzOut said:
To those of u G-Unit heads, does anyone have the NO DJ versions of Elephant In The Sand & Return Of The Body Snatchers? I remember a couple songs (not all) leaked with no whoo kid over the songs...
Here's a list of the sh*t I got (not full tapes but most songs) let me know which ones you need:

Like A Dog
The Mechanic
I'm Leavin
Bottom Girl
Paper Chaser
I'm Bout That
Be Good To Me
Make Me Feel Good
Another 70 Bars

Hollow Thru Him
I'm A Rider Pt. 2
Red Light Green Light
Sunroof Open
I fu*ked Your Girl
Chase Da Cat
 5 years ago '04        #1057
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 LYTE said:

LA,LA over NY NY beat(idr if Prodigy's verse was on that)it's been a while
Here's a youtube link w/ the video version on the NY, NY beat. Below that is a link for the original from Clue w/ them making fun of LA n*ggaz in the beginning and Prodigy's verse (which he later removed and used on Live n*gga rap)



[video - click to view]



 5 years ago '12        #1058
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 danjurus 1 said:
Here's a list of the sh*t I got (not full tapes but most songs) let me know which ones you need:

Like A Dog
The Mechanic
I'm Leavin
Bottom Girl
Paper Chaser
I'm Bout That
Be Good To Me
Make Me Feel Good
Another 70 Bars

Hollow Thru Him
I'm A Rider Pt. 2
Red Light Green Light
Sunroof Open
I fu*ked Your Girl
Chase Da Cat
i know i wasnt the one asking for this, but i been looking for them aswell..

if you could upload all in a zip file itd be greatly appreciated (let me know if you need anything in return)

the one i need the most would be sunroof open, been looking for that sh*t since 2010
 5 years ago '11        #1059
danjurus 1 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 35 35
 xplizit said:
i know i wasnt the one asking for this, but i been looking for them aswell..

if you could upload all in a zip file itd be greatly appreciated (let me know if you need anything in return)

the one i need the most would be sunroof open, been looking for that sh*t since 2010
here



chase da cat -

if you got styles p, tragedy khadafi, scram jones, kool g rap - the line up aka general state or something or other, that would be greatly appreciated gz


Last edited by danjurus 1; 11-09-2012 at 06:50 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #1060
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 danjurus 1 said:
here



chase da cat -

if you got styles p, tragedy khadafi, scram jones, kool g rap - the line up aka general state or something or other, that would be greatly appreciated gz
good looks, cant thank you enough.. you have no idea how many hours were spent trying to look for those

ill look for the other song for you, gonna pm you when/if i succeed.. do you know if it ever ended up on an album?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy