Hip-Hop related things you know exist but can't find?

most viewed right now
 128
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 96
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Drake Spoke Way Too Soon
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #1001
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 LYTE said:
White Lines by Prodigy(I believe it was released on a clue tape w/o havoc on hook)but it's been a while
LA,LA over NY NY beat(idr if Prodigy's verse was on that)it's been a while
Are these it?

[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]



Last edited by ddoucette214; 10-02-2012 at 11:50 AM..
 6 years ago '12        #1002
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
Anybody happen to have T.I. - Aint Gonna Bother Me (No DJ/Tags/Non Blend Version)?
 6 years ago '12        #1003
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 4 4
 LYTE said:
White Lines by Prodigy(I believe it was released on a clue tape w/o havoc on hook)but it's been a while

LA,LA over NY NY beat(idr if Prodigy's verse was on that)it's been a while
white lines was the original version of quiet storm, it was originally intended for prodigys solo album .. ddoucette posted the youtube link, you can find it on the original murda muzik album along with demo versions of other songs and some that didnt make the cut
white lines hardly differs from quiet storm tho, the beat and hook is a bit different but thats about it.

edit: hit me up if you need the tagless version and/or the tape


Last edited by xplizit; 10-03-2012 at 09:27 AM..
 6 years ago '12        #1004
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 4 4
 ddoucette214 said:
Anybody happen to have T.I. - Aint Gonna Bother Me (No DJ/Tags/Non Blend Version)?
i found one with a small tagmasters inc in the middle of the song.. other than that its tagless

dont think any other version exists cuz it came from the japanese retail cd of the throne is mine
 10-03-2012, 10:12 AM         #1005
MrMidwest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Master P's - 6 In Da Morning Video, i swear I know I saw this video but NOOOOOOOObody got it, not even on youtube last time I checked
 6 years ago '10        #1006
BBhiphop 523 heat pts523
space
avatar space
space
$17,036 | Props total: 20289 20289
 MrMidwest said:
Master P's - 6 In Da Morning Video, i swear I know I saw this video but NOOOOOOOObody got it, not even on youtube last time I checked

[video - click to view]

?
 10-03-2012, 10:18 AM         #1007
MrMidwest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BBhiphop said:

?
Yup i swear i looked like a year ago and couldnt find it at all. When i was younger,. I thought this was the dopest video ever lol
 6 years ago '05        #1008
kruze 
space
avatar space
space
$137 | Props total: 169 169
Any people from tha south saw in 90's that Kilo G - Down Mutha For Ya video?

UNLV's Lil Ya confirms the existence of the video in this
 6 years ago '06        #1009
LYTE 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$14,728 | Props total: 6023 6023
 ddoucette214 said:
Are these it?

Just smashed my phone on Tuesday from a fall at work. I have to wait til I get home to check but based on Xplizit's response I guess it is.


 xplizit said:
white lines was the original version of quiet storm, it was originally intended for prodigys solo album .. ddoucette posted the youtube link, you can find it on the original murda muzik album along with demo versions of other songs and some that didnt make the cut
white lines hardly differs from quiet storm tho, the beat and hook is a bit different but thats about it.

edit: hit me up if you need the tagless version and/or the tape
Yea I know@white lines being Quiet storm. I had that CD scratched up. "Usa Aiight then(street kings)"feat Nas.

also, do anyone know of a website that have all of them Hot 97 Volumes??


Last edited by LYTE; 10-06-2012 at 12:36 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #1010
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
 MegaTON said:
some mixtape by a dude named "nasty Nate" that everyone was bumping back in the day - I remember one of the songs had a Michael Jackson sample from "Never Can Say Goodbye" - wish I still had it cuz it was decent

You want the whole cd or just that track? This was one of my favorites back when it dropped, and I remember the buzz for this and for Jesse Calico - Neologist back then on Boxden was HUGE. 2 Classic albums by lesser known artists. Its actually by nasty Ness (Ness Lee).






Last edited by T-Styles; 10-05-2012 at 12:56 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #1011
ChickBoss414 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$1,555 | Props total: 331 331
I am in desperate need of Slim Thugs ADVANCED copy of "Already Platinum" from 2004/05 that had the original version of "I Ain't Heard Of That" Featuring Jay-Z. I dont understand why they changed it up when the album leaked and put Bun B on the remix.


Also looking for the CDS/VLS or tagless version of Slim Thug "Diamonds" Remix BY MANNIE FRESH featuring Young Jeezy, Slick Pulla, & k!lla Kyleon.


Had a hard drive crash and these were some valued casualties that data recovery couldnt save!!

Props to anyone posting these!
 6 years ago '12        #1012
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 4 4
just posting this here for anyone lookin for white lines and/or the murda muzik advance tape

@ddoucette, you might want this if you dont already have it.

 6 years ago '12        #1013
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 ChickBoss414 said:
I am in desperate need of Slim Thugs ADVANCED copy of "Already Platinum" from 2004/05 that had the original version of "I Ain't Heard Of That" Featuring Jay-Z. I dont understand why they changed it up when the album leaked and put Bun B on the remix.


Also looking for the CDS/VLS or tagless version of Slim Thug "Diamonds" Remix BY MANNIE FRESH featuring Young Jeezy, Slick Pulla, & k!lla Kyleon.


Had a hard drive crash and these were some valued casualties that data recovery couldnt save!!

Props to anyone posting these!
I got u
 6 years ago '11        #1014
ChickBoss414 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$1,555 | Props total: 331 331
 ddoucette214 said:
I got u



Thank You...fo real!!
 6 years ago '11        #1015
ChickBoss414 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$1,555 | Props total: 331 331
-- "This file was recognized as containing fingerprint protected
copyright works and has accordingly been disabled for public access.
ONLY if you are the rights holder, and feel this is in error, please contact support & we will a.ssist you"


how do i get this joker?!?!?!?
 6 years ago '12        #1016
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 ChickBoss414 said:
-- "This file was recognized as containing fingerprint protected
copyright works and has accordingly been disabled for public access.
ONLY if you are the rights holder, and feel this is in error, please contact support & we will a.ssist you"


how do i get this joker?!?!?!?
my bad homie idk whats goin on with that one i uploaded it myself too but try this



u have to download the tracks one by one by right click save on the download link but thats the only other one i know of
 6 years ago '04        #1017
dblock187s 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$11,294 | Props total: 2651 2651
its an old too short and jay-z song its like 2 different ones real old
 6 years ago '11        #1018
ChickBoss414 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$1,555 | Props total: 331 331
 ddoucette214 said:
my bad homie idk whats goin on with that one i uploaded it myself too but try this



u have to download the tracks one by one by right click save on the download link but thats the only other one i know of
That worked!!! Thanks again..I truly appreciate it!
 6 years ago '07        #1019
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
 kruze said:
Any people from tha south saw in 90's that Kilo G - Down Mutha For Ya video?

UNLV's Lil Ya confirms the existence of the video in this
I don't think anybody's uploaded Kilo G's videos. I've been looking for Sleepwalker. Lil Slim confirmed it as the first Cash Money video in an interview a couple years ago.
 6 years ago '12        #1020
Taste Maker 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$3,713 | Props total: 232 232
tupac - bring the pain over the who shot ya beat

it was on a dj blend tape back in the 90's
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 34
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
FAMILY GUY Ă— "Peter Becomes A Millennial"
46 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside May 24 - Millennials born in 1980s may never recover from the Great Re..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
I will marry this woman for real.
137 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Guaranteed method to overcome laziness
41 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Quick way to sum up that Detroit game.
53 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Jay Z Sued For Misusing RocNation Logo He Does Not Own
16 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy