Hip-Hop related things you know exist but can't find?

most viewed right now
 126
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
98 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #941
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,936 | Props total: 13365 13365
Slim Thug - Before The Kappa
 6 years ago '12        #942
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Slim Thug - Before The Kappa
2k1?

Regular:

[video - click to view]


Slowed:

[video - click to view]



Last edited by ddoucette214; 08-25-2012 at 01:39 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #943
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4732 4732
 ImInHerMouth said:
No luck on that 60 Minutes Interview right?
Nobody still ain't find Jay's 60 Minutes interview right? Godddamn. How the fu*k do you just get rid of something like that?


n*gga's PR team is the truth.
 6 years ago '10        #944
ironhead 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$7,669 | Props total: 7799 7799
 Hotboy1982 said:
Any download links for these ?
1.Clipse-On My sh*t
2. Clipse- Show her that You Got It

3. Robin Thicke featuring Jadakiss-On and On
4. Rashad featuring Jadakiss and Styles P Sweet Misery (remix)
5.Fam-Lay-Rock-N-Roll
Thanks/props in advance

(Pusha was never on it, just Mal)



I got MAAAAAAAAAD lokey Clipse sh*t if anybodys needs sh*t scream at me


Last edited by ironhead; 08-25-2012 at 04:40 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #945
ironhead 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$7,669 | Props total: 7799 7799
I NEED Smoothe Tha Hustal ft. Trgga Tha Gambla - Broken Language 2
Starts off..

Smoothe:
Here come the overdoers
Peace to Shane & Kane we aint got beef so dont ask we just give props to old schoolers
I was the 1st one reppin the 1st one settin
The 1st chump to threaten saw me last cuz I was the 1st one wettin
Indivisible
Pistol holder wit the barrell switchable the DA witness inadmissible
So whatever shoe size get yo shoes tied
Crews fried and fricassee burned like tubes tied
And my crew lies on the outskirts to do yall
Me gettin felonies got jealousy runnin thru yall

Trigga:
Get the picture, the weight shifter the fist that k!lled Hitler the wig twister the 4 fifther

I SWEAR these n*ggas blacked out on this joint
I cant even call yr or what mixtape sh*t was on but i needz it bad
 6 years ago '04        #946
fame614 220 heat pts220
space
avatar space
space
$5,764 | Props total: 524 524
 Tha Juggernaut6 said:
there was a xxl back in 2004 that came with a dvd that had nothing but new artist that were coming out on interscope at the time. it had game, slim thung and i think young buck on it. i've been searching thru stacks of cd trying 2 find it but i cant does anybody have that?
I couldn't find the others but was this you're looking for?


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #947
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
avatar space
space
$22,853 | Props total: 251 251
Any luck on that Kilo G music video for 'Sleepwalker'?
 6 years ago '12        #948
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 ironhead said:
I NEED Smoothe Tha Hustal ft. Trgga Tha Gambla - Broken Language 2
Starts off..

Smoothe:
Here come the overdoers
Peace to Shane & Kane we aint got beef so dont ask we just give props to old schoolers
I was the 1st one reppin the 1st one settin
The 1st chump to threaten saw me last cuz I was the 1st one wettin
Indivisible
Pistol holder wit the barrell switchable the DA witness inadmissible
So whatever shoe size get yo shoes tied
Crews fried and fricassee burned like tubes tied
And my crew lies on the outskirts to do yall
Me gettin felonies got jealousy runnin thru yall

Trigga:
Get the picture, the weight shifter the fist that k!lled Hitler the wig twister the 4 fifther

I SWEAR these n*ggas blacked out on this joint
I cant even call yr or what mixtape sh*t was on but i needz it bad
This right here?

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #949
ironhead 54 heat pts54
space
avatar space
space
$7,669 | Props total: 7799 7799
You Sir, have been prop'd!
 6 years ago '10        #950
WaveForLife2 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$3,122 | Props total: 1526 1526
anybody got a big sty track where it starts off with that 'warriorsssss, come out and plaayayyy' sh*t

if not, im not positive it was big sty so any track that starts off like that would be nice


and then a dl to the big sty track where he just goes off on everybody...sh*t was classic
 6 years ago '12        #951
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 4 4
 WaveForLife2 said:
anybody got a big sty track where it starts off with that 'warriorsssss, come out and plaayayyy' sh*t

if not, im not positive it was big sty so any track that starts off like that would be nice


and then a dl to the big sty track where he just goes off on everybody...sh*t was classic

[video - click to view]



this? not big sty and it sounds like bullsh*t at first but theres some rapping in it


will keep looking
 6 years ago '12        #952
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 4 4
yo ddoucette you were after unreleased and original versions of albums right?

found this today, unreleased first album by rampage from bustas flipmode squad (his first released album eventually went gold but wasnt as good as this one)



just thought id let you know, sh*t is dope, aside from the wack album title and artwork haha


Last edited by xplizit; 08-26-2012 at 06:33 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #953
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 xplizit said:
yo ddoucette you were after unreleased and original versions of albums right?

found this today, unreleased first album by rampage from bustas flipmode squad (his first released album eventually went gold but wasnt as good as this one)



just thought id let you know, sh*t is dope, aside from the wack album title and artwork haha
Appreciate dat homie

Anybody got the DJ Khaled mixtape with Wayne & Birdman The Carter 2 Part 2: Like Father Like Son

EDIT: Also anybody have the Got the game mad mixtape by Wayne?


Last edited by ddoucette214; 08-26-2012 at 11:31 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #954
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 4 4
 ddoucette214 said:
Appreciate dat homie

Anybody got the DJ Khaled mixtape with Wayne & Birdman The Carter 2 Part 2: Like Father Like Son

EDIT: Also anybody have the Got the game mad mixtape by Wayne?


direct sharebeast link on this page


couldnt find the 2nd one, but it isnt official anyway .. i only fu*k with official mixtapes, i probably have most of the tracks on there unless its a blend tape
if you can get me a tracklist i might be able to put it together without dj drops
 6 years ago '12        #955
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 4 4
anyone got charli baltimore's 2nd unreleased album "diary: you think you know" ?

had it but lost it somehow..

props if anyone can help me with that
 6 years ago '10        #956
WaveForLife2 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$3,122 | Props total: 1526 1526
 xplizit said:



this? not big sty and it sounds like bullsh*t at first but theres some rapping in it


will keep looking
nah but that was kinda smooth
 6 years ago '10        #957
shawntitan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$937 | Props total: 775 775
NODJ copy of Shynes reference track for "Notorious", where he raps Puff's verse ...,
 6 years ago '04        #958
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,508 | Props total: 994 994
A HQ version of this


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '12        #959
1bastard3 
space
space
space
$2,559 | Props total: 3816 3816
paul wall-P.I.M.P. freestyle flow
 6 years ago '12        #960
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 shawntitan said:
NODJ copy of Shynes reference track for "Notorious", where he raps Puff's verse ...,
not TOTALLY sure but...the mixtape life after the club has that track but i cant remember if its nodj or not, i had it but now i cant find the mixtape either the irony
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 29
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
35 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
13 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
82 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
17 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
129 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
145 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy