Hip-Hop related things you know exist but can't find?

most viewed right now
 120
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 116
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #801
shawntitan 
space
space
space
$775 | Props total: 401 401
 xplizit said:


depositfiles link might still work but you aint heard that from me
Nice... Props... Never saw this before...
 5 years ago '06        #802
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,127 | Props total: 4717 4717
Let me start off with I will be shocked if someone have this.
Shyne Rap City the booth.
There are 2 sessions
1 he's wearing a white thermal.
the other he's wearing a NYGiants jersey.
It's been years so I forgot which outfit he got on the version I recorded but he finished off saying

screw a 9 to 5
I got a 9 & a 4 5
pierce skin, kiss ur cheek, leave u with cold eyes
all i want to be is a G
left the judge
in a pool of blood now im free.


I need the other freestyle
 5 years ago '12        #803
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 LYTE said:
Let me start off with I will be shocked if someone have this.
Shyne Rap City the booth.
There are 2 sessions
1 he's wearing a white thermal.
the other he's wearing a NYGiants jersey.
It's been years so I forgot which outfit he got on the version I recorded but he finished off saying

screw a 9 to 5
I got a 9 & a 4 5
pierce skin, kiss ur cheek, leave u with cold eyes
all i want to be is a G
left the judge
in a pool of blood now im free.


I need the other freestyle
ayy did you check the prodigy song i found? was it the one you were looking for?

&here

[video - click to view]



the one with the white thermal was the one that ended like the lyrics you quoted, happened to watch them a while ago


Last edited by xplizit; 07-30-2012 at 05:19 PM..
 07-30-2012, 05:27 PM         #804
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 upandcumingband said:
i cant find this lord infamous mixtape where he was talking bout dead bodies in his basement i swear that sh*t used to crank can anybody help ???????
no help yet ????????
 5 years ago '06        #805
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,127 | Props total: 4717 4717
 xplizit said:
maybe this is what you're looking for

link still works

also found the other version if needed
Send the other version too. I d/l this 1
 5 years ago '10        #806
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
Rozays first album on Suave House Rise To Power
 5 years ago '11        #807
ChickBoss414 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$1,547 | Props total: 318 318
[QUOTE=Soda Pop;23620443]Hate me now with puffy on the cross...
This Blackstar Remix of respiration (not the Pete Rock sh*t)
The old song Hi-Tek produced w Snoop Dog on it(hook was like in order to keep this thing alive we got to keep going)[/QUOTE]



[video - click to view]



I got the VLS/12" of this on a harddrive somewhere
 07-31-2012, 11:57 AM         #808
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got 1, any old nicki minaji interviews where she says shes from NORTHSIDE queens or THE OTHER SIDE of jamaica.
 5 years ago '12        #809
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 BluCupShawty said:
Rozays first album on Suave House Rise To Power
 07-31-2012, 01:40 PM         #810
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok, switching it up a bit on the R&B tip-
1.New Edition-You Don't Have To Worry(remix feat Missy Elliot)
2. Mary J.Blige fewturing Rick Ross-Why( DJ Clue remix)
3.Memphis Bleek-Is that your chick( the one that has the two Hov verses and Twista)
Also-question, looking at the awesome music that its in YouTube videos posted, not trying to get in trouble or nothing but what's the best way to render those into mp3s, cause the things I've tried haven't worked too well smh/lol 😝
 5 years ago '12        #811
DreamChasers 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$6,899 | Props total: 777 777
Detox Album

Eminems Culture Changing CD he promised a while back
 5 years ago '05        #812
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,193 | Props total: 11786 11786
 upandcumingband said:
no help yet ????????
Im pretty sure Lord Inf has mentioned those things on numerous songs man
 5 years ago '05        #813
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,193 | Props total: 11786 11786
 Hotboy1982 said:
3.Memphis Bleek-Is that your chick( the one that has the two Hov verses and Twista)
Also-question, looking at the awesome music that its in YouTube videos posted, not trying to get in trouble or nothing but what's the best way to render those into mp3s, cause the things I've tried haven't worked too well smh/lol 😝
Im pretty sure I got this. Im not @ the crib tho.
 5 years ago '05        #814
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,193 | Props total: 11786 11786
The full version of "I Love You" By The Diplomats with the sample in it.

Its on 1 of The Diplomats Mixtapes but its split up. Juelz gets is one track. Then Cams is on another track
 5 years ago '10        #815
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 ddoucette214 said:
link dead but found another

 5 years ago '11        #816
ChickBoss414 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$1,547 | Props total: 318 318
 Hotboy1982 said:
Ok, switching it up a bit on the R&B tip-
1.New Edition-You Don't Have To Worry(remix feat Missy Elliot)
2. Mary J.Blige fewturing Rick Ross-Why( DJ Clue remix)
3.Memphis Bleek-Is that your chick( the one that has the two Hov verses and Twista)
Also-question, looking at the awesome music that its in YouTube videos posted, not trying to get in trouble or nothing but what's the best way to render those into mp3s, cause the things I've tried haven't worked too well smh/lol ��

I have got the maxi CD single for that New Edition track. Wasnt that "Is that your chick" track on Memphis Bleeks album "The Understanding"?
 07-31-2012, 03:30 PM         #817
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickBoss414 said:
I have got the maxi CD single for that New Edition track. Wasnt that "Is that your chick" track on Memphis Bleeks album "The Understanding"?
(about the bleek thing) yes it is
 5 years ago '07        #818
AMG130 
space
space
space
$306 | Props total: 17 17
 LYTE said:
Let me start off with I will be shocked if someone have this.
Shyne Rap City the booth.
There are 2 sessions
1 he's wearing a white thermal.
the other he's wearing a NYGiants jersey.
It's been years so I forgot which outfit he got on the version I recorded but he finished off saying

screw a 9 to 5
I got a 9 & a 4 5
pierce skin, kiss ur cheek, leave u with cold eyes
all i want to be is a G
left the judge
in a pool of blood now im free.


I need the other freestyle
here you go my man, def a dope a.ss freestyle


[video - click to view]

 07-31-2012, 04:33 PM         #819
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tha Juggernaut6 said:
(about the bleek thing) yes it is
But there's another version that has a second Jay-Z verse and Twista on it as well, the one on the album is different, just has the Jay-Z verse where he says "she keeps calling me Big, and my name is Jay-z".
 07-31-2012, 04:35 PM         #820
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChickBoss414 said:
I have got the maxi CD single for that New Edition track. Wasnt that "Is that your chick" track on Memphis Bleeks album "The Understanding"?
Good looking on the New Edition track, cause I can't find it anywhere, they used to have a thread on here that had remixes on it but I guess it's gone 😞
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy