Hip-Hop related things you know exist but can't find?

most viewed right now
 78
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #741
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,025 | Props total: 5810 5810
Anyone have a no DJ version of Flowers RMX by Ghostface?


[video - click to view]




Also does anyone know where I can buy a poster or painting of anyone of the women on Outkasts CDs. Preferably the one on Atliens or Aquemini


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 07-23-2012, 12:45 PM         #742
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
og version of the documentary by the game

Westside Story Feat. Snoop Dogg (OG Version) Prod. by Dr. Dre
Wake The Dead Prod. by Dr. Dre
Hard Knock Life (Unfinished) Prod. by Dr. Dre
Get Yo Money Right Feat. Dr. Dre & Jay-Z Prod. by Dr. Dre
Whole City Behind Us Feat. Kanye West & Ludacris Prod. by Kanye West
Aim For The Head Feat. Cassidy Prod. by Swizz Beatz
No Mercy
My Confession Feat. Lil Eazy E
Addicted To Beef
State You Name Feat. Swizz Beatz & Cassidy Prod. by Swizz Beatz
Higher (OG Version) Prod. by Dr. Dre (Yes the one where Game says, "It's That, It's That, Chronic etc.)
Never Be Friends (OG Version)
Around The Way
Ride or Die Prod. by Dr. Dre
Where I'm From Feat. 50 Cent & Lloyd Banks
Can I Just Ask You Somethin
I Got A Million On It
The Illest
Put Me Under
You Were There
Where I'm From Feat. Dr. Dre & Nate Dogg (OG Version) Prod. by Focus...
 5 years ago '12        #743
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 DevDaTru7h said:
og version of the documentary by the game

Westside Story Feat. Snoop Dogg (OG Version) Prod. by Dr. Dre
Wake The Dead Prod. by Dr. Dre
Hard Knock Life (Unfinished) Prod. by Dr. Dre
Get Yo Money Right Feat. Dr. Dre & Jay-Z Prod. by Dr. Dre
Whole City Behind Us Feat. Kanye West & Ludacris Prod. by Kanye West
Aim For The Head Feat. Cassidy Prod. by Swizz Beatz
No Mercy
My Confession Feat. Lil Eazy E
Addicted To Beef
State You Name Feat. Swizz Beatz & Cassidy Prod. by Swizz Beatz
Higher (OG Version) Prod. by Dr. Dre (Yes the one where Game says, "It's That, It's That, Chronic etc.)
Never Be Friends (OG Version)
Around The Way
Ride or Die Prod. by Dr. Dre
Where I'm From Feat. 50 Cent & Lloyd Banks
Can I Just Ask You Somethin
I Got A Million On It
The Illest
Put Me Under
You Were There
Where I'm From Feat. Dr. Dre & Nate Dogg (OG Version) Prod. by Focus...
My n*gga! Props given
 5 years ago '12        #744
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
Heres the dreams OG version by the Game for those who have never heard it


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #745
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
anbody got that song 100 Crips by Snoop Dogg and Goldie Loc?
 07-23-2012, 02:38 PM         #746
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddoucette214 said:
Heres the dreams OG version by the Game for those who have never heard it

This version is from 2006-07 way after 300 bars.This was supposed to be the remix and was to be featured on the doctors advocate but it got scrapped i guess



Last edited by Yung Chance; 07-23-2012 at 02:42 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #747
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 ddoucette214 said:
i think this might be what ur lookin for



I dead remember biggie being in the whip with the Kangol....im getting old but props anyway fam
 5 years ago '12        #748
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 DevDaTru7h said:
This version is from 2006-07 way after 300 bars.This was supposed to be the remix and was to be featured on the doctors advocate but it got scrapped i guess

oh dang thanks for the knowledge. It makes sense now that i realized he says 'woke up for school in 2001...' '5 years later the war is done' so that would be 2006. And he mentioned 'beef like Game and 50 went thru'

appreciate the knowledge fam
 5 years ago '06        #749
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,123 | Props total: 4705 4705
 TrueHopTunes said:
PROPSSSSSSSS to LYTE!

And props to xplizit on the mixtape site with the Clue tapes as well!! But yo, there is STILL no sign of the Clue tape "Where Ya Hood At Part 4". I swear this tape VANISHED from the net. ANYBODY have it???????
I'll double check HD sometimes this week.
is there a particular song you want from it though?
 07-23-2012, 04:20 PM         #750
TrueHopTunes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LYTE said:
I'll double check HD sometimes this week.
is there a particular song you want from it though?
Well I been collecting Clue tapes for awhile now. I have pretty much all of them off that DJ Drama. But Where Ya Hood At Part 4 is one thats for sure out there (that I know of) which I don't have! So just tryna add that one to the collection...

And actually there are a few songs on there I would like to have if possible. The Fabolous freestyles, and the intro off the tape.
 5 years ago '04        #751
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289

[pic - click to view]


this cd, it never got leaked - had the song "can i live" with an AZ sample if I remember correctly, used to play this on rap city
 5 years ago '12        #752
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 DevDaTru7h said:
og version of the documentary by the game

Westside Story Feat. Snoop Dogg (OG Version) Prod. by Dr. Dre
Wake The Dead Prod. by Dr. Dre
Hard Knock Life (Unfinished) Prod. by Dr. Dre
Get Yo Money Right Feat. Dr. Dre & Jay-Z Prod. by Dr. Dre
Whole City Behind Us Feat. Kanye West & Ludacris Prod. by Kanye West
Aim For The Head Feat. Cassidy Prod. by Swizz Beatz
No Mercy
My Confession Feat. Lil Eazy E
Addicted To Beef
State You Name Feat. Swizz Beatz & Cassidy Prod. by Swizz Beatz
Higher (OG Version) Prod. by Dr. Dre (Yes the one where Game says, "It's That, It's That, Chronic etc.)
Never Be Friends (OG Version)
Around The Way
Ride or Die Prod. by Dr. Dre
Where I'm From Feat. 50 Cent & Lloyd Banks
Can I Just Ask You Somethin
I Got A Million On It
The Illest
Put Me Under
You Were There
Where I'm From Feat. Dr. Dre & Nate Dogg (OG Version) Prod. by Focus...
ah fu*k was just about to upload this.. sorry for takin too long @ ddcoutte

props to you for bein faster than me
 5 years ago '06        #753
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,123 | Props total: 4705 4705
 TrueHopTunes said:
Well I been collecting Clue tapes for awhile now. I have pretty much all of them off that DJ Drama. But Where Ya Hood At Part 4 is one thats for sure out there (that I know of) which I don't have! So just tryna add that one to the collection...

And actually there are a few songs on there I would like to have if possible. The Fabolous freestyles, and the intro off the tape.
I got cha.
 5 years ago '12        #754
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 NO RELIGION said:
Earlier this year I heard a pop/r-n-b song over 2pac 'nothing but a gangsta party' beat





I looked on whosampledit.com but no luck....i know im not fu*king crazy and im not making the sh*t up. Maybe one ya'll heard it or can find it
Maybe a mix/blend of some kind? I didnt find anything either
 5 years ago '05        #755
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11720 11720
 TrueHopTunes said:
Well I been collecting Clue tapes for awhile now. I have pretty much all of them off that DJ Drama. But Where Ya Hood At Part 4 is one thats for sure out there (that I know of) which I don't have! So just tryna add that one to the collection...

And actually there are a few songs on there I would like to have if possible. The Fabolous freestyles, and the intro off the tape.
I know for a fact i got ONE track off that mixtape. Cuz i can remember Clue Saying "Where Ya hood At.....Part 4.....Stupid" I just cant think of the track
 5 years ago '05        #756
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11720 11720
 xplizit said:
yooooooooooooooooooooo

check

dj dramas official website, the mixtape vault there is crazy.. click dj clue and scroll through the tapes, hev e components 1-3 is there


you can find almost any mixtape there, just in case anyone is looking
Just downloaded 20 mixtapes in like 5 mins

I remember buying a few of these before i knew about Torrents and Boxden and sh*t. Used to buy em off Mixtapemurder.com
 5 years ago '06        #757
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,123 | Props total: 4705 4705
anybody have this ?
Doe_or_Die:_15th_Anniversary:

 5 years ago '06        #758
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,123 | Props total: 4705 4705
 LYTE said:
anybody have this ?
Doe_or_Die:_15th_Anniversary:

Player Hating: A Love Story



Bored at work. just googling & came across this.
 5 years ago '12        #759
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 LYTE said:
Player Hating: A Love Story



Bored at work. just googling & came across this.
Interested in this as well.

Looked around and even got tricked by one of those survey-for-play websites and i didnt work so nothing found on it yet.
 5 years ago '05        #760
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11720 11720
is there a better version of Shyne - The Truth album or just the unmastered one that's around
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 80
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 53
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy