Hip-Hop related things you know exist but can't find?

most viewed right now
 116
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-19-2012, 10:36 AM         #501
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yeah what about Infa-red & Cross Feat. The Lox The Ride Is Ruff.........damn there are just so many songs. theres a fabolous song that i cant find 4 sh*t. i have it on tape the hook is just him saying "ITS THE FA-BO-LO-US" thats the whole hook. it came out in 2002 and i think dj clue produced it. the beat was a real simple guitar lick and tambourines. dj envy played it on the radio once and i never heard it again.
 5 years ago '12        #502
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 Tha Juggernaut6 said:
oh yeah what about Infa-red & Cross Feat. The Lox The Ride Is Ruff.........damn there are just so many songs. theres a fabolous song that i cant find 4 sh*t. i have it on tape the hook is just him saying "ITS THE FA-BO-LO-US" thats the whole hook. it came out in 2002 and i think dj clue produced it. the beat was a real simple guitar lick and tambourines. dj envy played it on the radio once and i never heard it again.
This right here? It has envy on it but here it is

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #503
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 Tha Juggernaut6 said:
nah i just wanted 2 hear it didnt really care what dj was on it. yea as u can see i was heavy on the radio stuff 2 (all those vids i posted i recorded). im looking for that flipmode new rulership song and im looking for foxy brown feat. fox 5 why you hatin (no dj). i dont know anyone that has the flipmode song. the foxy joint was on clue n i have it but i need it with out a dj or at least close also anybody got kanye west crack music with games verse (no dj)?
thanks for bringing this up i found it with the dj tags on it only but i didnt even know game actually had a verse

i always thought it was weird he just did the chorus especially since he was big at the time lr dropped.

if anybody cares games verse got removed cuz kanye didnt wanna get caught in the middle of the game/50 beef at the time in hopes of getting to work with eminem.
 5 years ago '06        #504
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,123 | Props total: 4705 4705
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
yo you the fu*kin man for that... wow never thought Id find that sh*t again...
I knew exactly what it was.
I just wish somebody can find my little songs/freestyles that damn easy :-(
 5 years ago '05        #505
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11715 11715
 ddoucette214 said:
thanks for bringing this up i found it with the dj tags on it only but i didnt even know game actually had a verse

i always thought it was weird he just did the chorus especially since he was big at the time lr dropped.

if anybody cares games verse got removed cuz kanye didnt wanna get caught in the middle of the game/50 beef at the time in hopes of getting to work with eminem.
Ill take that. With the DJ on it.

I doubt a No DJ exists outside of Kanye hard drive
 5 years ago '12        #506
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Ill take that. With the DJ on it.

I doubt a No DJ exists outside of Kanye hard drive
Kanye West feat. The Game - Crack Music (OG)


Last edited by ddoucette214; 06-19-2012 at 01:38 PM..
 06-19-2012, 04:21 PM         #507
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddoucette214 said:
This right here? It has envy on it but here it is
wow been looking 4 this 4 10 years thanks
 5 years ago '12        #508
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 whyarguewithgod said:
Aight since niccaz think they can find shyt.....help a nicca out.


Heard dis shyt hugh as fu*k in a niccaz car who used to buy mixtapes from some cats in new york so iono if its a remix or a actual song nor do I know the name. But it's baby rappin and a female in the background singing, she also sings the chorus. she holla

"For you baby ill do anything, Even hustle out in the rain, boy u know ill ride for you il die for you blah blah blah...." or something to that affect.

If a nicca or bytch find dis..... I love u forever....Been lookin for dis for four yrs now.

Also the freestyle of cam santana and jimmy jones on hot 97.....The one where cams like "Bytches wanna take me away give cam tans, rush me to the alter make cam fam, only thing u can do is cook cam grams, have em in the kitchen gettin dishpan hands". Then Juelz like "My momz wanna know why i didnt go to school today, why my lips look black why Im losing weight"....and Jimmys on der. So far a nicca found it fa me but it was half the actual freestyle, just cam and santana.
About that baby song maybe so high u imagined it? but naw u got anymore details u can remember on it, i wanna hear it too sounds interesting.

And as for the Dipset freestyle i can only find the 15 minute one with Juelz and Camron freestyling i dont think jimmy is on it.

Here it is for anybody who wants it. (audio only unless somebody knows how to rip from soundcloud)



Last edited by ddoucette214; 06-19-2012 at 05:09 PM..
 06-20-2012, 05:20 PM         #509
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


anybody got a cdq of this?
 5 years ago '12        #510
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 Tha Juggernaut6 said:


anybody got a cdq of this?
I cant find anything better than that, it sounds like pretty good quality tho
 5 years ago '07        #511
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
avatar space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 906 906
 Mumbletaker said:
The mixtape is called Biggie Duets The Lost Chapter. I'm trying to track it down myself...
daaaamn. I can't find that sh*t anywhere
 5 years ago '12        #512
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
bump
 06-24-2012, 03:59 AM         #513
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young_Impetuous said:
daaaamn. I can't find that sh*t anywhere


biggie duets:the lost chapter

founnd a torrent with all biggie cds,mixtapes like 370 plus songs
 06-24-2012, 06:06 AM         #514
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]


cdq of this


Last edited by Tha Juggernaut6; 06-24-2012 at 06:09 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #515
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
Ghetto Mafia I Can Feel It Remix Video sh*t used to be all over rap city back in the day i had it on VHS but its no longer
 06-24-2012, 04:07 PM         #516
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas hate me now video version with alternate intro cdq anybody got it?
 5 years ago '12        #517
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$69,682 | Props total: 22035 22035
 Tha Juggernaut6 said:
nas hate me now video version with alternate intro cdq anybody got it?
Is there an actual version of that out? Or are you a.ssuming because there's a different intro on another track? I have the track with the different intro, but never heard of the video having a different intro.
 5 years ago '12        #518
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 ThePainkiller said:
Is there an actual version of that out? Or are you a.ssuming because there's a different intro on another track? I have the track with the different intro, but never heard of the video having a different intro.
What are the differences between the regular intro and the alternate intro? j/w
 06-24-2012, 06:59 PM         #519
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddoucette214 said:
What are the differences between the regular intro and the alternate intro? j/w
the build up on the intro is different than the album version. the strings are different from the video version 2 the album version.
 5 years ago '12        #520
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 Tha Juggernaut6 said:
the build up on the intro is different than the album version. the strings are different from the video version 2 the album version.
Ohhh ok, i see what u mean i just watched the video to find it a while ago.

Not sure if u can find that in cdq tho, the best bet will prolly be audio ripped directly from the actual video.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy