Hip-Hop related things you know exist but can't find?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #481
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11714 11714
 Tha Juggernaut6 said:

5 years ago '06        #482
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,123 | Props total: 4705 4705
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
YO anybody got that def jam sampler cd that came out back in the day?? I cant remember whos cd it came out with....But it had a live version of cormega doin "dead man walkin", and I think ll cool j - ripper strikes back on it..

someone gotta have that sh*t
Survival of the illest. Bk download but order here
http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=1085010
 5 years ago '06        #483
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
 Tha Juggernaut6 said:
anybody got the og version of the bridge 2000 with the original nas verse? (his verse starts with him saying "The Worlds Largest Projects"). I had it on a old mix cd but the cd doesnt work anymore. how bout the original version of dipset anthem b4 juelz changed his first verse.
Have it on phone. Drop email & I will send. I'm at work so I may not respond right away
 06-18-2012, 05:24 PM         #484
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LYTE said:
Have it on phone. Drop email & I will send. I'm at work so I may not respond right away
thanks
 5 years ago '05        #485
toojive4u 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,267 | Props total: 332 332
currensy 5th ward webbie i cheat the one with the new orleans bounce beat to it
 5 years ago '06        #486
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
 Tha Juggernaut6 said:
thanks
Ok....did I drop email?
 5 years ago '12        #487
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 LaSalle said:
This is the OG version feat. Stretch produced by Johnny J

Props for lookin homie but it still has stretch's verse blanked out. Still have no idea why his verse was cut but u can hear it if u turn up the acpella REALLY loud, even then its still hard to hear.
 5 years ago '11        #488
rbarber1234 44 heat pts44
space
space
$6,045 | Props total: 4928 4928
Anybody know of the Pitbull mixtape before he was big. It was rap,not pop techno bullsh*t. i think it was all freestyles. Maybe wrong though.
 5 years ago '12        #489
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 rbarber1234 said:
Anybody know of the Pitbull mixtape before he was big. It was rap,not pop techno bullsh*t. i think it was all freestyles. Maybe wrong though.
I did some research and i think ur lookin for the Pitbull Unleashed Series, but tried lookin for a download and alot of the links r dead.

here's unleashed 4 for sale on amazon for sale for 8 bucks.

Last edited by ddoucette214; 06-18-2012 at 08:18 PM..
 06-18-2012, 08:30 PM         #490
whyarguewithgod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aight since niccaz think they can find shyt.....help a nicca out.

Heard dis shyt hugh as fu*k in a niccaz car who used to buy mixtapes from some cats in new york so iono if its a remix or a actual song nor do I know the name. But it's baby rappin and a female in the background singing, she also sings the chorus. she holla

"For you baby ill do anything, Even hustle out in the rain, boy u know ill ride for you il die for you blah blah blah...." or something to that affect.

If a nicca or bytch find dis..... I love u forever....Been lookin for dis for four yrs now.

Also the freestyle of cam santana and jimmy jones on hot 97.....The one where cams like "Bytches wanna take me away give cam tans, rush me to the alter make cam fam, only thing u can do is cook cam grams, have em in the kitchen gettin dishpan hands". Then Juelz like "My momz wanna know why i didnt go to school today, why my lips look black why Im losing weight"....and Jimmys on der. So far a nicca found it fa me but it was half the actual freestyle, just cam and santana.

Last edited by whyarguewithgod; 06-18-2012 at 08:33 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #491
Wigs 
space
space
$703 | Props total: 7 7
detox
 5 years ago '06        #492
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
 whyarguewithgod said:
Aight since niccaz think they can find shyt.....help a nicca out.

Heard dis shyt hugh as fu*k in a niccaz car who used to buy mixtapes from some cats in new york so iono if ipts a remix or a actual song nor do I know the name. But it's baby rappin and a female in the background singing, she also sings the chorus. she holla

"For you baby ill do anything, Even hustle out in the rain, boy u know ill ride for you il die for you blah blah blah...." or something to that affect.

If a nicca or bytch find dis..... I love u forever....Been lookin for dis for four yrs now.

Also the freestyle of cam santana and jimmy jones on hot 97.....The one where cams like "Bytches wanna take me away give cam tans, rush me to the alter make cam fam, only thing u can do is cook cam grams, have em in the kitchen gettin dishpan hands". Then Juelz like "My momz wanna know why i didnt go to school today, why my lips look black why Im losing weight"....and Jimmys on der. So far a nicca found it fa me but it was half the actual freestyle, just cam and santana.
I have that13 minute freestyle that was done on stretch Armstrong over Lox beats

Last edited by LYTE; 06-18-2012 at 09:00 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #493
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
Stay rocking my tims beef & broccoli
Lace my weed, cause I like it beef & broccoli
Get hungry go order me some beef & broccoli
& this heat will put u underneath this beef & broccoli
For those who don't know that's the grass & dirt
 06-18-2012, 09:29 PM         #494
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^my cuzn recorded that back in the days but of course he doesnt have it anymore. the only version i have is missing pieces from it tho.
 5 years ago '05        #495
space
space
 LYTE said:
Stay rocking my tims beef & broccoli
Lace my weed, cause I like it beef & broccoli
Get hungry go order me some beef & broccoli
& this heat will put u underneath this beef & broccoli
For those who don't know that's the grass & dirt
I got that sh*t too.

Might've been Juelz best verse ever
 5 years ago '05        #496
space
space
 Tha Juggernaut6 said:
^my cuzn recorded that back in the days but of course he doesnt have it anymore. the only version i have is missing pieces from it tho.
Somebody made a thread asking for it a few years ago and it was the full version. I had the fu*ked up 1 for a while.
 06-18-2012, 09:35 PM         #497
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

06-18-2012, 09:39 PM         #498
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #499
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
 Tha Juggernaut6 said:
I may still have my sh*t on tape in full. Matter of fact, Im pretty confident that I still have the tape. I do have 1 popped tape though which can be fixed easily. Just dont have no reason to. Recorded it live back then I was a radio fanatic. The version I have on computer have the missing pieces though.

As I was searching through phone to find u that QB 2000(sorry that was clue version. idr if u said "no dj")I came across a Nas song I had called "film"

i wonder if people heard that
 06-19-2012, 10:26 AM         #500
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LYTE said:
I may still have my sh*t on tape in full. Matter of fact, Im pretty confident that I still have the tape. I do have 1 popped tape though which can be fixed easily. Just dont have no reason to. Recorded it live back then I was a radio fanatic. The version I have on computer have the missing pieces though.

As I was searching through phone to find u that QB 2000(sorry that was clue version. idr if u said "no dj")I came across a Nas song I had called "film"

i wonder if people heard that
nah i just wanted 2 hear it didnt really care what dj was on it. yea as u can see i was heavy on the radio stuff 2 (all those vids i posted i recorded). im looking for that flipmode new rulership song and im looking for foxy brown feat. fox 5 why you hatin (no dj). i dont know anyone that has the flipmode song. the foxy joint was on clue n i have it but i need it with out a dj or at least close also anybody got kanye west crack music with games verse (no dj)?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy