Hip-Hop related things you know exist but can't find?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #381
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,201 | Props total: 11808 11808
 ddoucette214 said:
Not sure about the actual track, but i know i heard it in a different version too let me look so more but ur right cuz Santana says that line in this live performance:
Dam this is some classic sh*t

Man n*ggas @ my school started rocking pink after Cam did it.

But I got something that's hip hop related and I can't find it. That lil "hi" voice from BMF that Lex Luger uses. I got a Luger drum kit but it ain't in there. It be in the background like hi.....hi......hi...
 6 years ago '12        #382
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Dam this is some classic sh*t

Man n*ggas @ my school started rocking pink after Cam did it.

But I got something that's hip hop related and I can't find it. That lil "hi" voice from BMF that Lex Luger uses. I got a Luger drum kit but it ain't in there. It be in the background like hi.....hi......hi...

There u go i its in that kit under "chant6.wav"
 05-28-2012, 02:04 AM         #383
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obie Trice - You wanna get drunk? ... This song was never 'released' but I found out about it when he performed it at a show with royce and paradime at St.Andrews back before cheers dropped. I got a copy off him and it was suppose to be on cheers then got scrapped to sample clearence and i lost my copy.... 'You wanna get drunk? then throw them hands up, you got all that a.ss girl make that thing jump, we dont wanna beef we just wanna squirt in yo teeth and maybe eat a lil bit of pus*y' was the chorus.

and i see Cass's 'the pump' all over here which is a great song, ive been looking for Buddens version with a beat that doesnt sound like its coming out of a fu*king cellphone speaker.

and may as well ask.. Proofs 'I k!lled spiderman' tape... one without the last 1/2 of the tape skipping every 4 bars.
 05-28-2012, 02:11 AM         #384
Lazy Mikey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yano said:
Memphis bleek - my life. i had it on my computer before it crashed and cant seem to find it anymore
It's off of M.A.D.E, not to be confused with "In My Life" which is the only thing that pops up on youtube.
If i remember correctly there was a line like "same little n*ggaz I used to steal from the store with them"
Someone already got ya but that track and 'understand me still' off made always get me Bleek will never be 1 hit away with me.
 6 years ago '07        #385
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
 ddoucette214 said:

You remember any of the tracks on there? Im looking for it and not finding much except some troy ave mixtape and some links that dont work.
There was a joint called Just a memory that I was steady bumpin. it was a remix and had a dude singin the hook. pretty sure the entire tape was biggie duets 2 or part 2

ddoucette214 said:
Is this the right mixtape?
nah this ain't it.

edit:

here's the joint I was talkin about

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Jayceon; 05-28-2012 at 02:26 AM..
 05-28-2012, 12:52 PM         #386
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yano said:
Memphis bleek - my life. i had it on my computer before it crashed and cant seem to find it anymore
It's off of M.A.D.E, not to be confused with "In My Life" which is the only thing that pops up on youtube.
If i remember correctly there was a line like "same little n*ggaz I used to steal from the store with them"
 6 years ago '12        #387
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 shadymilkman said:
I've got one. It was about 5 years ago.. I was chilling at West Virginia University with some of my friends and we were riding and smoking good when John put on this 50 cent song that I swear had snoop dogg in it. It sounded so beast in his system. Beat was so sick..

For the longest time I thought it was this song called "air ya a.ss out" but there's no snoop dogg on it and it doesn't sound as good as it did that first time.

??
snoop dogg feat. 50 cent -oh no

off r&g-the masterpiece

check youtube if its that
 05-28-2012, 01:16 PM         #388
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i got an albumfiend account i just dusted off after so long ago.got any album you need just pm me or reply to this post
 6 years ago '12        #389
space
space
space
 xplizit said:
snoop dogg feat. 50 cent -oh no

off r&g-the masterpiece

check youtube if its that

[video - click to view]

05-28-2012, 05:55 PM         #390
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..AMARU.. said:

Simple search on youtube
Thanks but not an easy search for a nodj version but thanks nonetheless
 6 years ago '05        #391
space
space
Man i was about to make a post about these sh*ts but YouTube got em

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #392
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,772 | Props total: 3715 3715

[video - click to view]

not that i want it ... but i would like to know if dudes album even existed lol... dude stayed on rap city rotation... possibly the most overlooked white rapper.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #393
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,772 | Props total: 3715 3715
And does anyone have Ja's first shyt... i was like shocked when i saw this like dude was raw like that??

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #394
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
that milkbone dudes a clown
 6 years ago '12        #395
space
space
space
I got some stuff i would like found if possible.

ugk 'take it off' explicit version.

some song called 'ron artest' idk by who but i heard it after the pacers-pistons brawl back in 2004 it went 'talk down on my click ima get ron artest' or somethin like that. I heard it once or twice and never again
 6 years ago '07        #396
Playa 70 heat pts70
space
space
$22,836 | Props total: 197 197
I cannot find the video for Kilo G's "Sleepwalker". It was the first Cash Money music video from 1992.
 05-29-2012, 08:39 AM         #397
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddoucette214 said:
Not sure about the actual track, but i know i heard it in a different version too let me look so more but ur right cuz Santana says that line in this live performance:
its on dj clue's manitti report 2003
 6 years ago '08        #398
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
Still looking for a CDQ instrumental to "Hova Song" ...
 6 years ago '05        #399
space
space
 sunsetnVine said:

not that i want it ... but i would like to know if dudes album even existed lol... dude stayed on rap city rotation... possibly the most overlooked white rapper.

Im almost positive dude album got a Medium rating in XXL. I remember cuz that was prolly the ONLY album I ever seen with that rating.
 6 years ago '05        #400
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
damnit I want Eazy-E Temporary Insanity....I really want to hear the track with Gunz n Roses...word is slash has it
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy