Hip-Hop related things you know exist but can't find?

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #341
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 unknown mutant said:
Surprised no one mentioned the "unreleased" Andre 3000/Cee-Lo Green/Sleepy Brown album recorded between ATLiens and Aquemini
In a recent interview, Andre 3000 discussed his abandoned parody project with Cee-Lo and Sleepy Brown. "Back then all the hood record labels were called stuff like Slap a B---h Records or Big D--k Records, so we made up the group name Pimp Trick Gangsta Clique. Me, Sleepy [Brown] and Cee-Lo were going to form an actual band called Pimp Trick Gangsta Clique. We recorded some stuff but never released anything under that name. It was really just a funny thing we made up for an album you'd buy at the record store.'" Can a blogger get a leak, Dre? [CreativeLoafing]

never heard about this before
 6 years ago '11        #342
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
 ddoucette214 said:
In a recent interview, Andre 3000 discussed his abandoned parody project with Cee-Lo and Sleepy Brown. "Back then all the hood record labels were called stuff like Slap a B---h Records or Big D--k Records, so we made up the group name Pimp Trick Gangsta Clique. Me, Sleepy [Brown] and Cee-Lo were going to form an actual band called Pimp Trick Gangsta Clique. We recorded some stuff but never released anything under that name. It was really just a funny thing we made up for an album you'd buy at the record store.'" Can a blogger get a leak, Dre? [CreativeLoafing]

they shoulda did it. all the skits throughout Aquemini talked about that group haha. sh*t was funny as hell.
 6 years ago '05        #343
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,189 | Props total: 11750 11750
 ddoucette214 said:

Dam I was just listening to Chonkyfire too. Mr. DJ prolly got that sh*t.
 05-25-2012, 10:55 PM         #344
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thoia Thoing Remix video. I can't find any evidence this sh*t existed, someone please tell me I didn't dream that sh*t up. I remember BET or MTV played the Remix video with Birdman but I can't find sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #345
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
 davilla24c said:
Where the fu*k did DJ Clue get his evil laugh from all his old tapes please can fu*king someone find this
i used to know, i stole it off a song of his back in the day, theres some songs he has where he lets the whole laugh play out
 6 years ago '04        #346
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
the first 5 3-6 mafia underground tapes someone said they go all the way back to '88-'89 and NO ONE has em
 6 years ago '11        #347
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,810 | Props total: 1193 1193
That Pusha T track with a monster feature going at Wayne.
 6 years ago '12        #348
space
space
space
 davilla24c said:
Where the fu*k did DJ Clue get his evil laugh from all his old tapes please can fu*king someone find this
I saw an old bx thread and Clue said on twitter its from an old breakbeat, i know that prolly doesn't help tho.

So the only way you prolly can find it is by finding those old breakbeat tapes from the 80s i guess, that's prolly what its from.
 05-25-2012, 11:42 PM         #349
unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yeah, anyone down south (ga/fl) remember Jam Pony Express and all those tapes???
 6 years ago '12        #350
space
space
space
 MegaTON said:
the first 5 3-6 mafia underground tapes someone said they go all the way back to '88-'89 and NO ONE has em

The best i could find. Its a compilation of what says r their first songs from 1991-94 maybe theres somebody in here from memphis that could provide some more information?
 6 years ago '12        #351
space
space
space
 unknown mutant said:
oh yeah, anyone down south (ga/fl) remember Jam Pony Express and all those tapes???
Here ya go

Vols. 1-3

Vols. 4-6
 05-26-2012, 12:02 AM         #352
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddoucette214 said:
I have it on my old hard drive that crashed a whileback, im recovering it now. Also on it is:
Video footage of Kurupt battling 200 mcs at the tunnel
Original death of Escobar tape
Pac and faith s3x tape
Kat stacks s3x tape
Jordan dissing chamillionare NO NYGGAS argument
Video of Lebron getting dunked on at basketball camp by HS kid
Dream team basketball practice
murder Inc (ja/jay/dmx) retail album
Biggies og finished born again, no snippets or redo songs
All of rzas beats from the flood
Gimme a min to upload

sorry man, had to do it

TheAwesomeOne said:
It was posted on the other page

Young Hov said:
it will not

every diss track during that era is on the net somewhere, there's a reason why the styles track isn't, because it doesnt exist
I still have hope
 6 years ago '05        #353
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
I heard this Young buck song one time and the sample sounded like it came from a soap opera on some days of our lives type sh*t...I heard it once and could never find it again.
 05-26-2012, 03:55 AM         #354
GazzaDaMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This ONE fu*king Cassidy song Ive been looking for since 2003...came out a little bit before his debut dropped

Was posted on hiphopgame.com in the audio section. I emailed them to get access into older archives and they never responded

Its a song with three verses and Swizz Beats talking in between each verse.....fu*k I would pay for that song
Hey man I think this is the song you are trying to find. It was from a Nike mixtape Cassidy and Swizz worked on. This is the only version I could find on Youtube. If this is the song I can upload a better version if you would like.

[video - click to view]

05-26-2012, 07:24 AM         #355
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know no one can find this 1. there was a song where memphis bleek had a line that said something like "some dope called avalanche" . has anyone every heard the song. it was on a mixtape in the late 1990's early 2000's
 6 years ago '10        #356
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
decent thread..
 05-26-2012, 08:47 AM         #357
unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddoucette214 said:
Here ya go

Vols. 1-3

Vols. 4-6
too bad these JPE tapes are Megaupload links. RIP to MU
 6 years ago '06        #358
flipdipbone 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 467 467
all my DIPSET fans...back in 04 JR WRITER had a freestyle over "Inside Peanut Butter, Outside Jelly" on tha radio i never herd it again.... he had all new lyrics.... anyone
 6 years ago '05        #359
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
50 cent miming on the mtv awards show, think it was amusment park. That disappeared, then 6 months later he had a edited version where he commented on it to make it seem lesser than what it was. I know that n*gga got that sh*t taken of the net.

Somebody got a copy of the original one?
 6 years ago '09        #360
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,841 | Props total: 9016 9016
Okay I got it! Anybody find a download of this?

[video - click to view]

This version though.....

So excited I found it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy