Hip-Hop related things you know exist but can't find?

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #321
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 Satire said:
I'm just bumping hoping that styles track will magically appear
I have it on my old hard drive that crashed a whileback, im recovering it now. Also on it is:
Video footage of Kurupt battling 200 mcs at the tunnel
Original death of Escobar tape
Pac and faith s3x tape
Kat stacks s3x tape
Jordan dissing chamillionare NO NYGGAS argument
Video of Lebron getting dunked on at basketball camp by HS kid
Dream team basketball practice
murder Inc (ja/jay/dmx) retail album
Biggies og finished born again, no snippets or redo songs
All of rzas beats from the flood
Gimme a min to upload

sorry man, had to do it

6 years ago '12        #322
space
space
space
 DSOM said:
this thread should be stickied

props to the OP
Appreciate it, and good idea. Is there a way we can get this stickied?
 6 years ago '07        #323
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,035 | Props total: 1020 1020
 ddoucette214 said:
Kanye Late Registration Special:
Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Detox:

Jay-Z Brooklyn Love:
Thanks for the Brooklyn Love find, I haven't heard thaat in over 10 years lol, it's still funny til this day. And I was actually talking about another Late registration special that aired in August of 2005 with him and Sway, it's the one where he was wearing this blue track jacket and he was showing Sway his old paintings with one that said Kanye West 1977-1995. And then he went on a rant about how people should stop saying the f*g and that he has a gay cousin etc.
 6 years ago '12        #324
space
space
space
 A-L-P said:
Thanks for the Brooklyn Love find, I haven't heard thaat in over 10 years lol, it's still funny til this day. And I was actually talking about another Late registration special that aired in August of 2005 with him and Sway, it's the one where he was wearing this blue track jacket and he was showing Sway his old paintings with one that said Kanye West 1977-1995. And then he went on a rant about how people should stop saying the f*g and that he has a gay cousin etc.
Here u go man:

It wouldnt let me embed the video in my post but follow that link and click on the first link under the pic of kanye in the blue jacket that says "See excerpts from the Kanye West interview in Overdrive" and the videos are there.

Last edited by ddoucette214; 05-25-2012 at 08:26 AM..
 05-25-2012, 09:50 AM         #325
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there was a video by a southern rapper and the song is called "big bodies" or "big body". dude was signed to def jam and at the end of the video they play a record with him and juvenile but juveniles not even in the video. does anybody know who the artist or where the video is?
 05-25-2012, 09:52 AM         #326
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the full version of beanie sigel feat. akon - back on the block. DEF JAM F*CKED THAT UP. beans would have done crazy numbers if that sh*t ever came out.
 6 years ago '04        #327
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
 Satire said:
I'm just bumping hoping that styles track will magically appear
it will not

every diss track during that era is on the net somewhere, there's a reason why the styles track isn't, because it doesnt exist
 6 years ago '12        #328
space
space
space
 Tha Juggernaut6 said:
there was a video by a southern rapper and the song is called "big bodies" or "big body". dude was signed to def jam and at the end of the video they play a record with him and juvenile but juveniles not even in the video. does anybody know who the artist or where the video is?

[video - click to view]

this right here?

Tha Juggernaut6 said:
the full version of beanie sigel feat. akon - back on the block. DEF JAM F*CKED THAT UP. beans would have done crazy numbers if that sh*t ever came out.
And u sure sigel was on it? This is the only version that keeps coming up

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ddoucette214; 05-25-2012 at 10:03 AM..
 6 years ago '12        #329
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 3 3
 Tha Juggernaut6 said:
only found a version with akon singing but no beanie sigel, will keep lookin
 6 years ago '05        #330
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,172 | Props total: 11695 11695
 Tha Juggernaut6 said:
I got Bee-Low real CD from my boy somewhere. Ill see if I can find it and upload it.
 6 years ago '05        #331
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,172 | Props total: 11695 11695
 nyk said:
3 6 mafia - we never sleep vol 4 this is the three six i jus cant find it lol
I MIGHT have this. Ill have to check my HD when I get to the crib. I know I got a few of those volumes.

Edit: dam checked my iPod and I got a lot of the Paul and Juicy solos. But not the we never sleep.

Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 05-25-2012 at 11:09 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #332
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 A-L-P said:
Oh right the MTV special where spoke about how he used to have female mannerisms
 6 years ago '07        #333
clipse_designz 
space
space
$2,747 | Props total: 66 66
has any one mentioned the

"Rock the boat Rock the boat. That's one less bi*ch in a Roc-a-Wear coat"

line yet
 6 years ago '04        #334
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,155 | Props total: 9563 9563
Theres a song by Ras Kass that ive been looking for forever

Its a collabo with him and Ludacris (not Jackin for the Derty)
If anyone is a Ras fan then they know what im talking about. Id k!ll to have that song. n*gga said that that sh*t is literally on a harddrive locked in a basement in a record studio.
 6 years ago '10        #335
MagicOnTheTire 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,299 | Props total: 1096 1096
 clipse_designz said:
has any one mentioned the

"Rock the boat Rock the boat. That's one less bi*ch in a Roc-a-Wear coat"

line yet
Only for the last 20 pages
 05-25-2012, 06:45 PM         #336
Tha Juggernaut6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddoucette214 said:

this right here?

And u sure sigel was on it? This is the only version that keeps coming up

wow thanks
 6 years ago '04        #337
soulof585 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,727 | Props total: 92 92
regarding the "Rock the boat Rock the boat. That's one less bi*ch in a Roc-a-Wear coat" line here a article on it...

Today was the 8th Anniversary of the passing of Aaliyah. Sadly, the death of Aaliyah is now responsible for one of the biggest urban legends in the history of hip hop. Back in 2001, Rocafella and D-Block engaged in a lyrical battle which had the streets on the edge of their seat. On the now infamous Jigga That n*gga Freestyle Jadakiss stated….

“This is a man’s world
Keep fukkin with Kiss and Imma see to it you visit ya man’s girl
And we can find out if the gates is pearly
Bang Bang D Block gang n*gga early
Time that we get on n*ggas
Beans just make you fart
Kiss really sh*t on n*ggas
Bang Bang D Block gang nicca…early”

Since the freestyle came out so close to the time of Aaliyah’s death, DJ’s who played the record on mixshows edited much of Jada’s verse as it was deemed too offensive. Although it was common in hip hop battles for one to disrespect another’s friends & family, mentioning one of R&B’s most beloved recently deceased stars to diss Jay-Z & Damon Dash had crossed the line. Somehow with all the edits in the Jigga My n*gga Freestyle, many hip hop fans have come to believe that Styles P also threw shots at Aaliyah. In what may be the rarest piece of music in the history of hip hop, it is believed that Styles P rapped some of the most vicious and disrespectful bars ever committed to wax.

“Rock the Boat, Rock the Boat, one less bi*ch in a Rocawear Coat.”

Despite the fact that we’re in the internet age where anything and everything will leak, no one has been able to produce a copy of this freestyle with these bars being said. Nonetheless, there are numerous hip hop fans who proclaim that they’ve not only heard it, but they have it the track on cd, on their computer, on vinyl or on cassette. Others believed it aired on Hot 97. Unfortunately, none of this is true. So I’m issuing a challenge. If you can produce the Styles P Diss Record with these bars I will personally paypal you $250 dollars cash.

05-25-2012, 08:27 PM         #338
unknown mutant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Surprised no one mentioned the "unreleased" Andre 3000/Cee-Lo Green/Sleepy Brown album recorded between ATLiens and Aquemini
 6 years ago '08        #339
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
^
ahaha
 6 years ago '08        #340
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
Where the fu*k did DJ Clue get his evil laugh from all his old tapes please can fu*king someone find this
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy