Hip-Hop related things you know exist but can't find?

most viewed right now
 170
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 94
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
92 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
87 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #301
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 HUDA2daF said:
usher confessions chopped and screwed by paul wall..
Can't find anything on this. This was the closest thing i found



Was it a retail release?
 6 years ago '12        #302
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 4 4
 Hotboy1982 said:
Good looking out, and why would you get banned ?
some forums get salty over download links



its in this thread though, thats where i got it from i think (had an account on bx before and never posted then forgot my password)


Last edited by xplizit; 05-24-2012 at 08:04 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #303
LYTE 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$14,725 | Props total: 6012 6012
 xplizit said:
found the ruff ryder anthem remix without dj

can i post the link here without getting banned?
when yall say RUFF RYDER Remix, are yall talking about the song where everybody EXCEPT Drag/X have extended bars?

Styles Pmy free hand is holding a 20, holding the henny
can rip a dollar bill but cant fold up a penny
you want to play styles? motherfu*ker load up the semi
im at ur baby moms house
on the step chron out
like u played the don out
u dont fucced up u get it
put 2 in ur short sleeves & 3 in his fitted.....

any luck on any of my request? :-(

To dead n*ggas we pour forties
always taking care of their shorties
old timers sip wine & tell stories
 6 years ago '06        #304
LYTE 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$14,725 | Props total: 6012 6012
 ddoucette214 said:
I got the unreleased verse, but its not with the rest of the song.

good looking
just download & played it

it isnt the whole verse but I always thought it was decent

Major Figgas Unreleased:

Gillie & Spade(stretch used to play this around the time Free/Bean "coming for ya" came out)

GDK -
who me? im in the bentley & im on the phone with steve stoute & tony draper
i think they owe me paper
i mean im living I got the right to ball
yall dudes are barely gold that's iight for yall

Spade a few lines
suckers do what they're told, thugs do what they want
and real n*ggas do what got to be done
it's the spade from the PH i got to be 1
getting things from papi in drums
yall remember me with the coke on the block til one
now yall hate to stare at my watch in the sun one!! the hook they just keep saying "E.A. ALLLL DAY"

another on with all of MF
GDK goes last:
yea it's gillie i be the last 1 to set sh*t off
but I b the 1st to let that tech spit off
run up on yall n*ggas snatch yall wrist & neck sh*t off
true players bets alll
never craving
that sh*t u saving
n*ggas scheme on ways to try to touch us
but like brick money it's hard to touch us

here's one for the hell of it. Nas - The Curse
 6 years ago '05        #305
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,537 | Props total: 175 175
ok Brotha Lynch Hung group from the 90's Locc 2 Da Brain they had 30 songs recorded for the album and Warren G was on the album!
 05-24-2012, 09:05 AM         #306
d-metro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dope thread.

I remember some time before Kingdom Come, I think after The Black Album or right before it Jay-Z had an interview with I thought MTV where he rated his own albums with some comments. I remember him rating RD and BP 5 stars, and giving BP2 I think about 2 stars, saying it had too much going on and too many songs. I only read a text version, I'm not sure if there was a video / audio version as well.
 6 years ago '12        #307
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 d-metro said:
Dope thread.

I remember some time before Kingdom Come, I think after The Black Album or right before it Jay-Z had an interview with I thought MTV where he rated his own albums with some comments. I remember him rating RD and BP 5 stars, and giving BP2 I think about 2 stars, saying it had too much going on and too many songs. I only read a text version, I'm not sure if there was a video / audio version as well.
Here's the text version, not finding any audio or video on it tho.

Jay-Z's skills have been a gift and a curse: He's been so consistent over the past seven years, people expect a classic LP every time he drops an album. While Jay is not perfect all the time, fans and critics will tell you he certainly comes close in most of his efforts.

But what does Hov think? After years of having his music dissected and scrutinized, we finally let the Jiggaman rate his own albums, on a scale of 1-5. Here's what he had to say ...

Reasonable Doubt (1996): 5
"I had my whole life to make that. That's my favorite. It's gonna always be my favorite because it's the first."



In My Lifetime, Vol. 1 (1997): 4.5
"I love Volume 1. I just did it wrong. I shot [videos for] the wrong singles. I had 'Where I'm From,' 'Streets Is Watching,' 'Imaginary Player,' I just went about it wrong. I'm thinking with two different records I would've k!lled that."



"Streets Is Watching" soundtrack (1998): 4
"We did the 'Streets Is Watching' movie because we just wanted to give people a background on Roc-A-Fella, how it got started, the type of people that we are. We was in the middle ground. Everybody on the underground knew what we was about. On the commercial level they didn't really know what Roc-A-Fella was about. That was the inspiration for the movie and soundtrack."


Vol. 2 ... Hard Knock Life (1998): 5
"I love Volume 2. That's my biggest album ever. I was just in a zone. Everything was just poppin.' "



Vol. 3 ...The Life and Times of S. Carter (1999): 4
"Very solid. It's a more mature album. It's a little deeper than 'Money, Cash, Hoes' and a little deeper than 'Jigga What.' It's dealing with real issues."



The Dynasty: Roc La Familia (2000): 4
"I talked about my life within that year. All the things that happened to me and the way people reacted to me, just off hearsay and off a.ssumption. That album is so strong, so powerful."



The Blueprint (2001): 5
"The Blueprint was that foundation and everything was that one theme and it was sewed together. It's the blueprint of my life, the things that made me the way I am, that shaped me. It's all my beliefs and ideas. There's also a blueprint for rappers in this business."



The Best of Both Worlds (2002): 4
"One feeling that I have when I think about the album is blown opportunity. The whole reason the album came together was to do something creative that nobody really done before. Let's bring these two genres of music together and make something really crazy and let's go on tour and make history."



The Blueprint 2/2.1: The Gift and the Curse (2002): 3.5
"I'mma give that the lowest [rating]. Too many songs."



The Black Album (2003): 5
"My most introspective album."





— by Shaheem Reid, with additional reporting by Curtis Waller and MTV News staff
 6 years ago '04        #308
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$18,341 | Props total: 449 449
this thread should be stickied


props to the OP
 6 years ago '12        #309
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
Red Head Kingpin, where is he? That man just disappeaed off the face of the earth. I know he still exisit.
 6 years ago '12        #310
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 ALTheGreatS said:
Red Head Kingpin, where is he? That man just disappeaed off the face of the earth. I know he still exisit.

Career

The group was led by emcee David "Redhead" Guppy (an actual redhead), who also played keyboards. The F.B.I. consisted of Joseph "D.J. Wildstyle" Mann, Bo Roc, Lt. Squeak, Buzz, and Poochie.

A Shade of Red contained two other singles, "Pump It, Hottie", which reached #2 on the US Hot Rap Singles Chart in 1990, and "We Rock the Mic Right". The album was produced by Teddy Riley and was heavily influenced by the New Jack Swing trend at the time.

In 1991, the group released its second and final album, The Album with No Name. Recorded at Hillside Studios, Englewood, New Jersey, and Soundtracks Studios, New York, The Album with No Name peaked at 182 on the Billboard 200, while the song "3-2-1 Pump" reached #52 on the Billboard Hot 100.

The group also appeared on a track of the soundtrack of the 1991 film New Jack City. That same year, Guppy made his acting debut in the film Strictly Business, which also starred Halle Berry.
In 1992, Guppy co-wrote the song "Two Can Play That Game", which was recorded by Bobby Brown on his album, Bobby.

In 1993, Redhead Kingpin returned with Gicci Brown, D.J. Wildstyle, and Knowledge (Bo Roc) to form a new group called Private Investigators. Private Investigators had a harder-edged hip hop sound, and released one album titled React Like Ya Knew on Virgin/EMI. Guppy changed his name to Dawüd Nurrid-Diyn.

In 2000, Redhead Kingpin produced a track on the Nutty Professor II: The Klumps soundtrack entitled "No (You Didn't Say)" by Kandice Love.

In 2006, Redhead Kingpin was featured on the Nas single "Where Are They Now."


Looks like he just dropped out the music business or something.
 05-24-2012, 12:42 PM         #311
d-metro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ddoucette214 said:
Here's the text version, not finding any audio or video on it tho.
Good look!

Your screen name look familiar, did you used to post on the HF forum?
 6 years ago '12        #312
Melle 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$4,432 | Props total: 4492 4492
"Start From Scratch" - Mase
 6 years ago '12        #313
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 d-metro said:
Good look!

Your screen name look familiar, did you used to post on the HF forum?
Naw sorry never heard of it lol

 otherside said:
"Start From Scratch" - Mase


Edit: Thats the correct version.


Last edited by ddoucette214; 05-24-2012 at 12:57 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #314
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
 ddoucette214 said:
Career

The group was led by emcee David "Redhead" Guppy (an actual redhead), who also played keyboards. The F.B.I. consisted of Joseph "D.J. Wildstyle" Mann, Bo Roc, Lt. Squeak, Buzz, and Poochie.

A Shade of Red contained two other singles, "Pump It, Hottie", which reached #2 on the US Hot Rap Singles Chart in 1990, and "We Rock the Mic Right". The album was produced by Teddy Riley and was heavily influenced by the New Jack Swing trend at the time.

In 1991, the group released its second and final album, The Album with No Name. Recorded at Hillside Studios, Englewood, New Jersey, and Soundtracks Studios, New York, The Album with No Name peaked at 182 on the Billboard 200, while the song "3-2-1 Pump" reached #52 on the Billboard Hot 100.

The group also appeared on a track of the soundtrack of the 1991 film New Jack City. That same year, Guppy made his acting debut in the film Strictly Business, which also starred Halle Berry.
In 1992, Guppy co-wrote the song "Two Can Play That Game", which was recorded by Bobby Brown on his album, Bobby.

In 1993, Redhead Kingpin returned with Gicci Brown, D.J. Wildstyle, and Knowledge (Bo Roc) to form a new group called Private Investigators. Private Investigators had a harder-edged hip hop sound, and released one album titled React Like Ya Knew on Virgin/EMI. Guppy changed his name to Dawüd Nurrid-Diyn.

In 2000, Redhead Kingpin produced a track on the Nutty Professor II: The Klumps soundtrack entitled "No (You Didn't Say)" by Kandice Love.

In 2006, Redhead Kingpin was featured on the Nas single "Where Are They Now."


Looks like he just dropped out the music business or something.
Props
 6 years ago '04        #315
nyk 
space
space
space
$424 | Props total: 126 126
 ddoucette214 said:
Not this one right?
nah its from 05 is the one im looin for but sh*t thanks for lookin
 6 years ago '04        #316
nyk 
space
space
space
$424 | Props total: 126 126
another is the return of the mack remix with dr dre and ll cool j that sh*t was flames.
 6 years ago '04        #317
nyk 
space
space
space
$424 | Props total: 126 126
3 6 mafia - we never sleep vol 4 this is the three six i jus cant find it lol
 6 years ago '11        #318
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$4,492 | Props total: 192 192
That 2010 Drake ft. em + dr.dre Detox track - Keith Clark
 6 years ago '12        #319
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 nyk said:
another is the return of the mack remix with dr dre and ll cool j that sh*t was flames.
U know if it was an official mix or a blend maybe?

Only found dead links on the we never sleep vol 4 too
 05-24-2012, 06:33 PM         #320
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm just bumping hoping that styles track will magically appear
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
condoms are lame as fu-k
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
51 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy