Hip-Hop related things you know exist but can't find?

most viewed right now
 149
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
Drake- Iím Upset
345 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #261
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,415 | Props total: 2304 2304
 xplizit said:
major props fam, appreciate it for real.. how did you find this? i was just looking for this the other day
Had it from way back when it 1st dropped. Got all his stuff NO-DJ from 4180 to the sh*t he just dropped, "The Medicine" or whatever.
 6 years ago '12        #262
xplizit 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$942 | Props total: 4 4
 Boy Wonder said:
Had it from way back when it 1st dropped. Got all his stuff NO-DJ from 4180 to the sh*t he just dropped, "The Medicine" or whatever.
word, i had everything else backed up, just didnt have the first one any more for some reason..

thanks for uploading
 6 years ago '06        #263
LYTE 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$14,728 | Props total: 6026 6026
:QUOTE=Bruce Leeroy;23342920]Angelous- 45. He was the n*gga that sounded like Jigga. I can't find that song anywhere.[/QUOTE]

lol
I actually have this song

I started out when I was 10 & my mother was 45
......she kept nickel plated glock 45

at work

Here's another cause I do rare. not sh*t that's on YouTube

CoolBreeze, Watch for the Hook...Jay-Z & camron both freestyled on it. separately

Jayz: 23 emcees what yall recording is crap/I would name names but it aint as important as that/I shoulder the blame/cause i changed the game/dropped it a few degrees made it acolder game/now the white Siberia knows my name/JIGGA see the picture next to Kurt Kobain/Hova! I can pawn the Spice Girl's old frame

Cam: - only remember a few lines.
Wear a 10 buy a 12 and an half/when I take coke on planes, somewhere to stash

I can even go as far as UNRELEASED GDK, MF sh*t that PHILLy heads prolly dont haveshrug:
 05-23-2012, 03:22 PM         #264
Satire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still no Styles P track? C'mon bx! I need someone to come thru wit that track
 6 years ago '08        #265
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$6,676 | Props total: 401 401
HQ or nodj version of Jay's Reach The Top
 6 years ago '12        #266
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 LYTE said:

lol
I actually have this song

I started out when I was 10 & my mother was 45
......she kept nickel plated glock 45

at work

Here's another cause I do rare. not sh*t that's on YouTube

CoolBreeze, Watch for the Hook...Jay-Z & camron both freestyled on it. separately

Jayz: 23 emcees what yall recording is crap/I would name names but it aint as important as that/I shoulder the blame/cause i changed the game/dropped it a few degrees made it acolder game/now the white Siberia knows my name/JIGGA see the picture next to Kurt Kobain/Hova! I can pawn the Spice Girl's old frame

Cam: - only remember a few lines.
Wear a 10 buy a 12 and an half/when I take coke on planes, somewhere to stash

I can even go as far as UNRELEASED GDK, MF sh*t that PHILLy heads prolly dont haveshrug:
Only thing ive found is a major figgas freestyle over the cool breeze beat
 6 years ago '06        #267
LYTE 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$14,728 | Props total: 6026 6026
 ddoucette214 said:
I got the unreleased verse, but its not with the rest of the song.

is it edited??
im at work
 6 years ago '12        #268
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 LYTE said:
is it edited??
im at work
Well Jay says fu*k nas and its not blanked so i guess not.
 6 years ago '06        #269
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 100 100
this is not hip hop but, those other r.kelly s3x tapes..

One where hes fu*king a yellow bone, and the other when he was eating out this chicks a.ss like a hideous big black dog
 6 years ago '06        #270
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 100 100
The footage of aj and free talking about bow wows r*pe story and free saying "we want to pray for bow wow as hes going through his struggles"
 6 years ago '05        #271
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,952 | Props total: 13383 13383
 Frontz said:
this is not hip hop but, those other r.kelly s3x tapes..

One where hes fu*king a yellow bone, and the other when he was eating out this chicks a.ss like a hideous big black dog

I remember this sh*t. HAD it from Limewire. All that sh*t got deleted tho cuz of viruses
 6 years ago '06        #272
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 100 100
 THEINFAMOUS said:

I remember this sh*t. HAD it from Limewire. All that sh*t got deleted tho cuz of viruses
i googled it and found the beggining of the video not the a.ss eating part

 6 years ago '06        #273
Frontz 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,700 | Props total: 100 100
heres part 2 with the a.ss eating part

 6 years ago '10        #274
shawntitan 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 776 776
AZ "SOSA Vs The State" FULL/NODJ
Been looking for this for years, even tried to track down DJ Doo Wop, who did the scratches on it, to try to buy a copy, lol...
 6 years ago '05        #275
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,952 | Props total: 13383 13383
 Frontz said:
i googled it and found the beggining of the video not the a.ss eating part

 Frontz said:
heres part 2 with the a.ss eating part



@ this n*gga saying it wasnt him


Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 05-23-2012 at 05:41 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #276
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
the ali vegas debut/bootleg without tracks that skip - id almost pay for that
 6 years ago '09        #277
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,071 | Props total: 1375 1375
The entire Street Wars series by P-Cutta without any damaged tracks.
 6 years ago '12        #278
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 ~Triple I~ said:
The entire Street Wars series by P-Cutta without any damaged tracks.



those r prolly ur best bets to find the whole series.
 6 years ago '12        #279
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 BackBlock_OG said:
M.O.P's "To the death" video. Seen it once in '95 and never again.
Maybe it's the dead and gone video?

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '12        #280
ddoucette214 3 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
mannnnnnn now that you mention ali vegas..


there was a ali track I used to have like 10 yrs ago... it had this hard a.ss beat to it and he started it off wit


"ill drive by ya jeep, leave ya eyes in the street, fire the heat..." kinda sounded like jay a lil bit

It might of even been another track before it like the beat switched up in the middle..

and thats all I can remember .. I been lookin for that sh*t for years now...

[video - click to view]


Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 37
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
NBA LeBron James Begins Oddly Timed Renovation Of His $23 Million LA Crib
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
43 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar ó he broke into her hom..
59 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy