(May '12) Ghost Recon - Who's Coppin at Midnight? Gamertags?

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #141
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 Jesszman said:
It's true, that's their "special ability" which gives em a huge advantage over everyone

what's a tooen??
misspelled token i didnt catch that.
 6 years ago '11        #142
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
lol, I think you can get one if u have enough uplay points.
 6 years ago '10        #143
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 101 101
 Jesszman said:
lol, I think you can get one if u have enough uplay points.
yeah i hope so cause there is a few things i would like to redo

when you unlock those other classes you get to unlock the other sh*t you missed i heard (kinda like prestige but without having to start from scratch) we will see though im a long way from 50
 6 years ago '06        #144
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
$1,159 | Props total: 0 0
only way to get another token is to rank up to lvl 50 ...
 6 years ago '05        #145
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 Infamous2o1x said:
i never noticed it, that is cheap if true though.

i been working on my other 2 classes lately. i got my rifleman up to 28 scout like 13 and that other one to 8.

that goblin smg is beast if customized correctly on the scout side. i gave it the longer part for range and have been doing heavy damage with it. i regret not getting that faster hacking mod though and i already used my *token* . how do i get another one? anyone know?
I think you get respect tokens every 4-5 level ups, so eventually you'll be able to use one on a class and start over.
 6 years ago '12        #146
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
I used my token too but it was well worth it cuz I had wasted some credits on sh*t I ain't eventually need/want.

Def need another token tho.. And it def ain't every 5 levels that u get one.

I've been getting owned by SMGs and Sniper rifles all dat today .. The SMG noobs be pissing me off spraying 100 bullets every mili second while in cover while I'm running around and I'm dead before even getting my aimer on Em lol
 6 years ago '11        #147
space
space
space
This gme just fu*ked me over, i can't progress in the campaign after the thermal goggles level smh. Part of me wants to return it now.
 05-29-2012, 10:48 PM         #148
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
This gme just fu*ked me over, i can't progress in the campaign after the thermal goggles level smh. Part of me wants to return it now.
how come??
 6 years ago '11        #149
space
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
how come??
I have no fu*king clue. I finished the level, went back to level 1 to do the rest of the challenges and wasn't given an option to go past mission 6 (thermal goggles in russia). So i was like alright, I'll just get my last challenge in this mission too no big, finished the level with only 12 shots used and still wasn't able to progress. I was pissed at this point so i sped through the level once more, and nothing. this is really getting on my nerves.
 6 years ago '11        #150
space
space
space
Oh, and Roll people! Dive roll makes you take less damage, hope that helps those that are having trouble. Has anybody been able to successfully pull off a slide shot yet?
 6 years ago '06        #151
realgunta 704 heat pts704
space
space
$20,514 | Props total: 16320 16320
ok, i just finished campaign mode. It was nice, all in all i would say it took me about 13 hours to finish it (i died a LOTTTTTTTTTT in some of the stages)

but yea, some of u guys might easily be able to do it in 10 hours, bc im not too good. But yeah its easily the longest campaign mode i played in a shooter.
 6 years ago '08        #152
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,455 | Props total: 2080 2080
Just picked this up. If anyone playing on PS3 then add me

PSN - DOLEMITEx
 6 years ago '06        #153
space
space
 Jesszman said:
I have no fu*king clue. I finished the level, went back to level 1 to do the rest of the challenges and wasn't given an option to go past mission 6 (thermal goggles in russia). So i was like alright, I'll just get my last challenge in this mission too no big, finished the level with only 12 shots used and still wasn't able to progress. I was pissed at this point so i sped through the level once more, and nothing. this is really getting on my nerves.

^^^wait, so its like glitched??? If so damn, i would carry it back, bc thats a major flaw imo. That means u cant properly get to play the game. Has this happened to anyone else???

i suggest deleating the saved file off your hardrive and starting ALL over if your patient enough to try that
 6 years ago '06        #154
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,691 | Props total: 367 367
Game is crack,got my M60 unlocked and the RPK through uplay.

And yes,the riflemen are harder to k!ll to the torso,they have armor there,same as the scout and the cloak and the engineer with the intelligence items/equipment and scope detector.

Aim for the head when dealing with rifleman.

Already pre-paid the the DLC drop in July. $10
 6 years ago '11        #155
space
space
space
 realgunta said:
^^^wait, so its like glitched??? If so damn, i would carry it back, bc thats a major flaw imo. That means u cant properly get to play the game. Has this happened to anyone else???

i suggest deleating the saved file off your hardrive and starting ALL over if your patient enough to try that
Yeah, it's glitched, I kind of want to just delete it off my HDD and start over, but I'm afraid that will fu*k up my trophy progress for the "get all challenges" trophy.

~SHYNE~ said:
Game is crack,got my M60 unlocked and the RPK through uplay.

And yes,the riflemen are harder to k!ll to the torso,they have armor there,same as the scout and the cloak and the engineer with the intelligence items/equipment and scope detector.

Aim for the head when dealing with rifleman.

Already pre-paid the the DLC drop in July. $10
Still pisses me off that it's on-disc, but regardless, i'll be picking it up later this june.
 6 years ago '06        #156
space
space
^^^dang u worrying about trophies bro???? it aint that serious imo. Its a game you paid over $60 for, its bigger than trophies, need to get it working
 6 years ago '06        #157
space
space
oh also i went online for the first time 30 mins ago, and online is mad hard. I need to get use to it

Ima try out guerilla mode, thats online too right??
 6 years ago '11        #158
space
space
space
Yeah, i feel you, but I've been turning into a trophy wh0ore lately, plus this is a game I really enjoy so I'd like to obtain the platinum if possible. I posted my problem on the official forum but still have yet to get a reply.
 6 years ago '06        #159
space
space
but yeah if its glitched then deleting the saved file and starting over will work

also u wont lose the trophies, bc well i had games that i sold and then deleted the saved file off my ps3 and i STILL have the trophies

also deleting the save file and starting over will work, bc if it was a glitch on the actual disc then we would ALL end up stuck there

hope this helps
 6 years ago '05        #160
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,829 | Props total: 225 225
 DoMieD said:
I used my token too but it was well worth it cuz I had wasted some credits on sh*t I ain't eventually need/want.

Def need another token tho.. And it def ain't every 5 levels that u get one.

I've been getting owned by SMGs and Sniper rifles all dat today .. The SMG noobs be pissing me off spraying 100 bullets every mili second while in cover while I'm running around and I'm dead before even getting my aimer on Em lol
Yeah your right. I a.ssumed it was the same as the beta.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy