(May '12) Ghost Recon - Who's Coppin at Midnight? Gamertags?

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-26-2012, 03:25 PM         #101
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realgunta said:
^^^yup i agree, this is easily the best campaign mode i have played in any shooter thus far.

also the campaign mode is longer than all other shooters i played too. No 5 hour bs here. This is easily over 10 hours. Can be even 15 hours if you do every thing you're supposed to do.
havent even started the campaign yet, still waitin for my bro to get it next week

but thas wassup yall got me hyped
 6 years ago '11        #102
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 LAwLB15 said:
havent even started the campaign yet, still waitin for my bro to get it next week

but thas wassup yall got me hyped
Son, I almost fell outta my chair when I read 15hrs. I'm only around 6hrs in (just got the thermal vision) so hearing that is a shocker, games are only about 8hrs long, that's some good value!
 6 years ago '05        #103
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
 realgunta said:
^^^yup i agree, this is easily the best campaign mode i have played in any shooter thus far.

also the campaign mode is longer than all other shooters i played too. No 5 hour bs here. This is easily over 10 hours. Can be even 15 hours if you do every thing you're supposed to do.
Good to hear.
 6 years ago '06        #104
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,459 | Props total: 16151 16151
yeah, it also depends on what mode you play on. In each mission you have the main objective that you HAVE to do and there are also challenges (you dont need to do the challenges if you dont want to). So yeah if u complete the objective and also decide to do the challenges then yeye it will be much harder and longer

fyi: some of the challenges are ridiculously hard (u dont need to do them tho, but still damnnnn)
 6 years ago '05        #105
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,103 | Props total: 1536 1536
I rented this from redbox but I think its worth buying, I didn't get to play multiplayer at all but I played the beta and it was fun. The campaign is easily the best in the genre. I only played it on normal difficulty and its not easy. Not overly hard either but I died a few times.
 6 years ago '06        #106
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
$1,159 | Props total: 0 0
does anybody know a way to get another respec token?? ...

i wanted to use mine so i could pick the auto shotty and i had the scout class picked when i did the respec (which i don't use the scout so i got to respec nothing, i thought it would let you respec every class not just the one you were in)
 6 years ago '06        #107
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,459 | Props total: 16151 16151
^^hmm, not sure what you talking about. Ima check that out
 6 years ago '12        #108
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
Just copped. What pre order maps/guns did I miss?? Anything worth havin?
 6 years ago '10        #109
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 100 100
 DoMieD said:
Just copped. What pre order maps/guns did I miss?? Anything worth havin?
ak47 and m14 i think i forget the maps and skins too

if ya know someone in gamestop tell them to hook it up. ill see if my friend can get me a code for you. ill be on after work ill hit u up im playing all nite im off tomorrow
 05-27-2012, 03:37 PM         #110
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Aiight man I just copped it, I caved in lmao. Infamous tell your homie to hook me up with a code son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '12        #111
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
 Infamous2o1x said:
ak47 and m14 i think i forget the maps and skins too

if ya know someone in gamestop tell them to hook it up. ill see if my friend can get me a code for you. ill be on after work ill hit u up im playing all nite im off tomorrow
Word. I'm off tomorrow too so we def will get down. I gotta bounce now. I'll send u an invite tomorrow for sure.

Isn't there some kind of DLC map pack for people that pre ordered tho? I got the voucher in the case for a AK.. But not the Moscow DLC map pack
 05-27-2012, 05:47 PM         #112
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yooooo that guerrilla mode goes fu*king hardddd

just played it with my homies we made it to wave 23

i'd say its a tie with gears3's horde mode

but its still way better than spec ops and zombies
 6 years ago '10        #113
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Aiight man I just copped it, I caved in lmao. Infamous tell your homie to hook me up with a code son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 DoMieD said:
Word. I'm off tomorrow too so we def will get down. I gotta bounce now. I'll send u an invite tomorrow for sure.

Isn't there some kind of DLC map pack for people that pre ordered tho? I got the voucher in the case for a AK.. But not the Moscow DLC map pack
some chick at gamestop usually gives me preorder codes if i went and got it early before the release date. she wasnt in today so ill check again this week . yall both want one now i gotta think of what to say to get two seperate ones .

anyway did yall try it yet? that sh*t was lagging like crazy earlier today. imma head out with my girl ill be on later tonite and if not ill be on tomorrow ill hit yall up if your on.
 6 years ago '12        #114
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
I played like 3 games.. Merked dudes like crazy. Loved it. Gonna go into beast mode tomorrow.
 6 years ago '10        #115
space
space
 DoMieD said:
I played like 3 games.. Merked dudes like crazy. Loved it. Gonna go into beast mode tomorrow.
they need to patch it the servers been a little shakey now that alot of people have it. Get with a team that talks and you gonna be suped. I love tazing people pretending im gonna hack him (it alwaysndraws his team in) stop the hack and k!lling them since they dont use cover and are just rushing in to help and if i do got time ill hack him but the time ill just turn around and put 2 in his head and walk off to find a new victim to hack

this is the shooter that will hold me down for a while i love it.
 6 years ago '07        #116
JWilliams 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$1,499 | Props total: 96 96
Ah my thread finally gets some burn...all the xboxers add me
JWilliamsHeat is my gamertag
 6 years ago '04        #117
show 
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 268 268
PS3 heads hit me up if u wanna run multiplayer, guerrilla warfare or some sh*t watever its called, or campaign, my name is SickWickedNnasty
 6 years ago '11        #118
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
fu*k the russian campaign mission. I'm over ehre trying to get all of the challenges in one go on the first russian mission and i'm at the end with only one bullet left for the "use less than 50 bullets" challenge, and our squad leader (whatever hsi name is) keeps dieing so i finally say "fu*k this" and cut loose. now i gotta go back through to get that challenge.
 6 years ago '10        #119
space
space
we been beating the sh*t out of people for the last few hours on here

that AR
 6 years ago '04        #120
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,482 | Props total: 869 869
invite me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy