(May '12) Ghost Recon - Who's Coppin at Midnight? Gamertags?

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
28 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 100 100
if anyones on im bout to get on ill squad up with yall hit me up
 6 years ago '11        #82
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Tiko377 said:
yeah it was sarcasm but also mad that I traded in twisted metal to get this ( big leg down )
whoa, you don't like ghost recon?
 6 years ago '04        #83
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,662 | Props total: 515 515
Play this a little last night with my n*ggas

Graphics are nice. No change from the beta like I expected, but still nothing to cry about. You forget about them when you're having fun

Multiplayer is a bi*ch without teamwork. I played a few games without my clan and we lost every time because of no micers and people who don't play the game right. No one was going for the objectives, one dude was camping in our own spawn. Just terrible. Definitely need a competent team for a more enjoyable experience.

I only played on one new map, and the 2 that were in the beta. For some reason it only cycled between those three. How many maps are in this game?

Loved the Breach game mode. Reminiscent of Socom 2 and the GRAW games.

Played co-op campaign, too. They have you doing a lot of teamwork sequences. It was nice playing a game where strategy mattered. It's too bad that the sequences are the same every time. We were playing on Elite so we were failing a lot and it would be nice if they'd change it up so we don't have a chance to learn the pattern of the soldiers. Still, it was dope. My favorite parts are the breach sequences and the diamond formation sequences. They can be frustrating if you're the one carrying a hostage, though.

Playing some more this morning maybe, and later on tonight. Get at me.
 6 years ago '09        #84
Tiko377 1860 heat pts1860
space
space
$15,186 | Props total: 8923 8923
 Jesszman said:
whoa, you don't like ghost recon?
I haven't played ghost recan yet but ima start tonight

I hated twisted metal
 6 years ago '04        #85
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
anybody got an online code? they fu*king me up with this purchase a card shyt

booted it up went through the menu's hit the online and they want me to pay for a got damn online card!!!

anybody got a key they dont want for the 360?
 6 years ago '05        #86
scarface622 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,212 | Props total: 1 1
might redbox this tonight, hows the MP?
 05-23-2012, 12:43 PM         #87
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hate online passes but atleast they let you play to level 5

rented it for 360

get at me

if i enjoy
ill purchase

Last edited by LakeHawks; 05-23-2012 at 12:47 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #88
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 14996 14996
 scarface622 said:
might redbox this tonight, hows the MP?
it's fun if you like squad-based shooters

if you think it's like COD or try to play it like COD you'll get wrecked

and there's A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of sh*t to customize with the weapons
 6 years ago '05        #89
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
Just played the MP, I played the beta so I already know what to expect. I just hate playing alone and being the only person trying to go for the objective. None of my homies picked this up yet, probably will add a few of you guys here on 360.
 05-23-2012, 05:54 PM         #90
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After playing for a while i like it...its a decent game

My biggest beef with it tho is that there needs to be more "elimination" gametypes

I hope rainbow stays true to itself and doesn't ditch the one life to live gameplay as well as respawn
 6 years ago '04        #91
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
fu*k man guess nobody dropping microsoft points or codes. i got to buy points then. This game like crack. Run from wall to wall slide on my knees to my stomach and shoot someone 40 feet away = EPIC!!!

was k!lling noobs yesterday because i was in the beta. i need to rank up quick
 6 years ago '10        #92
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,241 | Props total: 100 100
 Pierced Talentz said:
After playing for a while i like it...its a decent game

My biggest beef with it tho is that there needs to be more "elimination" gametypes

I hope rainbow stays true to itself and doesn't ditch the one life to live gameplay as well as respawn
rainbow six better stay true
 6 years ago '04        #93
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,482 | Props total: 869 869
TheProtege9020 (Xbox360)
 6 years ago '04        #94
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,482 | Props total: 869 869
 Peter Griffin said:
Just played the MP, I played the beta so I already know what to expect. I just hate playing alone and being the only person trying to go for the objective. None of my homies picked this up yet, probably will add a few of you guys here on 360.
Yea, i was getting wrecked today because i didn't have a squad. BX where you at?
 05-24-2012, 01:01 AM         #95
JustTheFacts 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #96
realgunta 703 heat pts703
space
space
$20,459 | Props total: 16151 16151
yo any of you guys notice that when you command the other ghosts to go heal a teammate in campaign mode that they NEVER do it????????

it says press R2 to command them to go heal a teammate but seems like they never go and do it

???

edit.......turns out to get the team mates to go heal a downed teammate you need to look in the downed teammtes direction and then you will see "R2" appear on the screen and the teammates can then be commanded to go heal him

Last edited by realgunta; 05-26-2012 at 01:16 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #97
facility651 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 192 192
how's the game so far? i passed on copping at launch because my buddy got it early and said he found lots of glitches in the span of one week.....so i was going to wait until a price drop even tho the game looks impressive
 6 years ago '06        #98
space
space
^^^the game imo is nice
 6 years ago '11        #99
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
It's amazing, haven't had internet for the past week so I've been running through the single-player campaign and I have to say that it's amazing. While the campaign may have its flaws - somewhat bland characters, easy difficulty even on elite, and a tangled plot - it's the best shooter campaign I've experienced.

I think the best part about the Campaign is that you're given the ability to tackle non-stealth oriented missions essentially any way you desire. For instance, I particularly enjoy stealthing throughout an area (unless i need to get a challenge) and seeing if i can clear the place without being spotted, this tactic makes the game a little more challenging, and gives me a rewarding feeling when that "Clear" sign pops up at the top of my HUD after I pick off the last enemy.

Just ran through some of Guerilla Mode with my cousin and man, that mode is brutal, much harder than the campaign, but I'm really enjoying it.
 6 years ago '06        #100
space
space
^^^yup i agree, this is easily the best campaign mode i have played in any shooter thus far.

also the campaign mode is longer than all other shooters i played too. No 5 hour bs here. This is easily over 10 hours. Can be even 15 hours if you do every thing you're supposed to do.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy