Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
i think his ideal fit would be portland.... but there aint enough limelight. i think he will coach the knicks.
 6 years ago '04        #42
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 kushkulture420 said:
wtf kinda crack are you smoking? IF Phil were to come out of retirement he wouldnt even look in the Nets direction. Dream on buddy.

and deron is comin to Dallas (cap room, winning team, big market, and players love mark cuban). either youre a casual basketball fan or got wishful a.ss thinking
and cuban can slide them overseas money too....
 05-21-2012, 04:25 PM         #43
kingprice15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 05-21-2012, 04:28 PM         #44
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
knick fans aint gon be jealous

#1 cuz im not

#2 we both from the same city

#3 we need a team that wins
 05-21-2012, 04:57 PM         #45
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I SEE A BUNCH OF KNICKS fu*kBOYS SOLD ENOUGH RUB AND TUGS TO GET INTERNET ACCESS FOR ANOTHER MONTH. I SEE YOU'RE STILL MAD. I SEE YOU'RE STILL JEALOUS.

[video - click to view]

I see a lot of females still following the NETS every move. I thought the Nets were a losing franchise? Why are you obsessed with a lottery team fam? Why do you feel inadequate to a lottery team fam? I thought we were a D-League team after D-Will?

[pic - click to view]

Your blood still boils because your team is just a temper tantrum away from going fishing every year. You have a pack of divas who don't know how to play team ball on the court and you're frustrated. I get it.

[pic - click to view]

You're a fan of a team named after Disney World. I get it. Your team after Dwight wouldn't be able to step on a court in Yugoslavia. I get it. After Dwight leaves you'll have a fuller house at the Publix down the road instead of the Amway center. I get it. I get it.

[pic - click to view]

Pacers fan saying Nets lost while his team chokes harder than Anna Nicole Smith on elderly d!ck. Like Anna Nicole Smith after a bottle of pills. Like Anna Nicole Smith during a casting call. I get it. Pacers fan typing in the middle of a field of corn and crystal meth trying to comment on a team in Brooklyn because you could never sell enough ears of corn to go to a game at Barclays. I get it. Your icon is Reggie Miller a little dude who used to get beat by his sister Cheryl all the fu*king time in Middle School and High School, I get it, I get it.

Look fam, it took me awhile but I get the hatred. I get the jealousy and I see your inadequacies as clear as day. At the end of the day, all eyes are on the Nets and there's not a fu*king thing you can do about it. Your favorite head coach wants to wear all black everything, your favorite center wants to wear all black everything, your favorite bi*ch wants to wear all black everything, motherfu*ker ITS TIME.

[pic - click to view]

NETS TAKEOVER IS HAPPENING. Either buy a ticket to the revolution or keep accumulating the sodium folks.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

NETS WON, fu*k SWAG, FADE TO BLACK.

Last edited by Dangerously; 05-21-2012 at 05:03 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #46
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 6 years ago '12        #47
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
Nets fanbase stays getting trolled by the nba and the media phil ain't coming back much less for a team out of contention ya'll going nowhere fast

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #48
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,890 | Props total: 2952 2952
 Dangerously said:
I SEE A BUNCH OF KNICKS fu*kBOYS SOLD ENOUGH RUB AND TUGS TO GET INTERNET ACCESS FOR ANOTHER MONTH. I SEE YOU'RE STILL MAD. I SEE YOU'RE STILL JEALOUS.

I see a lot of females still following the NETS every move. I thought the Nets were a losing franchise? Why are you obsessed with a lottery team fam? Why do you feel inadequate to a lottery team fam? I thought we were a D-League team after D-Will?

[pic - click to view]

Your blood still boils because your team is just a temper tantrum away from going fishing every year. You have a pack of divas who don't know how to play team ball on the court and you're frustrated. I get it.

[pic - click to view]

You're a fan of a team named after Disney World. I get it. Your team after Dwight wouldn't be able to step on a court in Yugoslavia. I get it. After Dwight leaves you'll have a fuller house at the Publix down the road instead of the Amway center. I get it. I get it.

[pic - click to view]

Pacers fan saying Nets lost while his team chokes harder than Anna Nicole Smith on elderly d!ck. Like Anna Nicole Smith after a bottle of pills. Like Anna Nicole Smith during a casting call. I get it. Pacers fan typing in the middle of a field of corn and crystal meth trying to comment on a team in Brooklyn because you could never sell enough ears of corn to go to a game at Barclays. I get it. Your icon is Reggie Miller a little dude who used to get beat by his sister Cheryl all the fu*king time in Middle School and High School, I get it, I get it.

Look fam, it took me awhile but I get the hatred. I get the jealousy and I see your inadequacies as clear as day. At the end of the day, all eyes are on the Nets and there's not a fu*king thing you can do about it. Your favorite head coach wants to wear all black everything, your favorite center wants to wear all black everything, your favorite bi*ch wants to wear all black everything, motherfu*ker ITS TIME.

[pic - click to view]

NETS TAKEOVER IS HAPPENING. Either buy a ticket to the revolution or keep accumulating the sodium folks.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

im a knicks fan but damn
 6 years ago '04        #49
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,890 | Props total: 2952 2952
 DontHateDaGreat said:
Nets fanbase stays getting trolled by the nba and the media phil ain't coming back much less for a team out of contention ya'll going nowhere fast

[pic - click to view]

it aint even like that

[pic - click to view]

05-21-2012, 05:06 PM         #50
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DontHateDaGreat said:

[pic - click to view]

YET HERE WE ARE. YOU STILL POSTING TO TELL AN INSIGNIFICANT TEAM HOW INSIGNIFICANT IT IS.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #51
AceBoogie 45 heat pts45
space
space
$6,201 | Props total: 59 59
 Dangerously said:
YET HERE WE ARE. YOU STILL POSTING TO TELL AN INSIGNIFICANT TEAM HOW INSIGNIFICANT IT IS.

[pic - click to view]

this n*gga
 6 years ago '05        #52
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637
 6 years ago '05        #53
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971 OP
space
space
$75,923 | Props total: 30315 30315
 kushkulture420 said:
wtf kinda crack are you smoking? IF Phil were to come out of retirement he wouldnt even look in the Nets direction. Dream on buddy.

and deron is comin to Dallas (cap room, winning team, big market, and players love mark cuban). either youre a casual basketball fan or got wishful a.ss thinking
nah im a die hard...and deron is staying in brooklyn. no one wants to play for their home town team willingly. ask lebron

mark cuban is a phaggot who judges teams like miami for forming a big 3 while hes trying to do the exact thing...and the russian money is longer than mark cubans

@ big market

brooklyn >>> dallas
 6 years ago '12        #54
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 Dangerously said:

[pic - click to view]

I actually just said ya'll going nowhere with rumors and the always popular "Nets Lost". Sounds like you're projecting. Yep I'm posting in this thread because it's fun

GET MAD

Nets Lost
 6 years ago '10        #55
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21181 21181
It's all a matter of questions which put heavy doubt on this.

-Will Prok give Phil the money he wants (about 10-15 M's a year)
-Will Prok give Phil the control that he wants
-Does Phil want to work with the Nets rather than the Knicks or Lakers
-Is Phil up to working 3-4 years
-Do the Nets even have the players that Phil wants immediate success from
-Is Deron a lock to stay
-Is Dwight a lock to come there

All a matter of questions...
 05-21-2012, 05:37 PM         #56
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DontHateDaGreat said:
I actually just said ya'll going nowhere with rumors and the always popular "Nets Lost". Sounds like you're projecting. Yep I'm posting in this thread because it's fun

GET MAD

Nets Lost

[pic - click to view]

Sodium's building fam, jealousy is a female trait too. Better get your mind right over the summer. Get that looked at by a therapist.

[pic - click to view]

05-21-2012, 05:41 PM         #57
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People Viewing This Topic: 83 (42 members and 41 guests)
Dangerously, Avon_Barksdale, evilrage19, kfulton727, chibulls145, RYLNYC|m, TMC, P Griff, Sean Price, k!llahhops, NETSLOST+, chrisf249, olibomb, bigtymestl, TizOnly1, Kallywood, skip2k3, raerae, snookd08, krazyfl1p, MistaDru, IGOTsh*tTZ, cnaranjo, jredOW0408, NJallD, mhurricane266, KingHandelz, TIPTOEKILLER, luckluck, tmc4mvp1, Traylonnoble, nando, ebro319, canaan07, The Mastermind, fabolous_iam, Sin1885, majorpaper, DJ_IMPAK

[pic - click to view]

05-21-2012, 06:10 PM         #58
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NETSLOST said:
Ill be happy to buy their 2 for 1 courtside special deals

While ur f*ggot a.ss is in the west coast and can't even attend a home game of ur favorite team

[pic - click to view]

I didn't know planes haven't been invented yet. Thanks for letting me know before I get on one next week.

[pic - click to view]

This gay pride having f*ggot over here is so concerned about where i lay my head and where i fu*k my broads that he's got it memorized and thinks it's an L to live in one of the most expensive cities in the world. Now this elderly skullfu*ker wants to know my travel itinerary too? How about you stay your cheeto/dorito dusted face and peasant a.ss in the cheap seats and leave the club section to the big boys you c*m soaked chicharone.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Dangerously; 05-21-2012 at 06:12 PM..
 05-21-2012, 06:23 PM         #59
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #60
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,450 | Props total: 8556 8556
 Dangerously said:

[

[

[

[

[

[quote=Dangerously;23332611]YET HERE WE ARE. YOU STILL POSTING TO TELL AN INSIGNIFICANT TEAM HOW INSIGNIFICANT IT IS.

[
 Dangerously said:
[

I didn't know planes haven't been invented yet. Thanks for letting me know before I get on one next week.

[
This gay pride having f*ggot over here is so concerned about where i lay my head and where i fu*k my broads that he's got it memorized and thinks it's an L to live in one of the most expensive cities in the world. Now this elderly skullfu*ker wants to know my travel itinerary too? How about you stay your cheeto/dorito dusted face and peasant a.ss in the cheap seats and leave the club section to the big boys you c*m soaked chicharone.

you crazy for this one hov

these knicks girls are madder than all the fu*ks right now because they can see the future. they see the #BKLYNTAKEOVER operation coming to fruition.

they see that melo is the worst move they could've possibly make.

they see how they just spent 100 million on that one knee bum stat

they see how their not having a good draft pick till 2016

they see their won-ton lee lead team being dead in water for another decade

NYC is ours, get right or get left #FADETOBLACK #NETSARMY #ROCAFELLA #FADETOBLACK

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago