NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
38 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5

[pic - click to view]

what in the motherfu*k is this?
 6 years ago '04        #42
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6610 6610
 the synthesis said:
Dead@ dudes arguing who started that sh*t

When these bi*ches and dudes rockin it they aint thinking about lookin like ice cube

RiRi didnt write "Ice Cube Bandanna" she wrote "2pac Bandanna", yall really mad over this?

By the way when one thinks of Cube and his infamous image this comes to mind..PS aintno one saying Cube wasthe first to rock a raiders fitted cap neither, he however made it part of his infamous look

[pic - click to view]

Im bored sitting in between tattoos so Im a pick this apart to

We don't care what RiRi called it...she's a young as hell and I'm not, so I know better...And ANYONE knows around my age demographic that a bandanna around the front of ya head was not Tupac...the "THUG LIFE" tattoo across the abdomen is his because it was UNIQUE to him, so he can claim that one....He also cut his hair bald and wore a bandanna and put a piercing in his nose...It's an entire package...not just 1 item Or did Ja Rule not make that clear in the "Can I Get" video for his 1st appearance

Ice Cube was JUST as huge as Pac then(Only thing that made Pac bigger was that he got murdered at that time)....Ice Cube's image WAS the West Coast...you thought West Coast you thought Ice Cube.

Bandanna tied to the front, full beard, plaid shirt, gloves, black boots or Chucks...Ice Cube all damn day...aka West Coast...

And Just as Cube was popular with the Jheri Curl and the Raiders cap image...so was this one

[pic - click to view]

It's really no biggie...I just kinda feel like debating sh*t today...bored waiting on this late bi*ch to show for her appointment...

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 05-21-2012 at 03:35 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #43
sabret00the 
space
space
$991 | Props total: 275 275
 Lyriceater said:
It's only bi*ches and Nas.
exactly what I was gonna say.
 05-21-2012, 03:45 PM         #44
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
Im bored sitting in between tattoos so Im a pick this apart to

We don't care what RiRi called it...she's a young as hell and I'm not, so I know better...And ANYONE knows around my age demographic that a bandanna around the front of ya head was not Tupac...the "THUG LIFE" tattoo across the abdomen is his because it was UNIQUE to him, so he can claim that one....He also cut his hair bald and wore a bandanna and put a piercing in his nose...It's an entire package...not just 1 item Or did Ja Rule not make that clear in the "Can I Get" video for his 1st appearance

Ice Cube was JUST as huge as Pac then(Only thing that made Pac bigger was that he got murdered at that time)....Ice Cube's image WAS the West Coast...you thought West Coast you thought Ice Cube.

Bandanna tied to the front, full beard, plaid shirt, gloves, black boots or Chucks...Ice Cube all damn day...aka West Coast...

And Just as Cube was popular with the Jheri Curl and the Raiders cap image...so was this one

[pic - click to view]

It's really no biggie...I just kinda feel like debating sh*t today...bored waiting on this late bi*ch to show for her appointment...
Ofcourse it's an "entire image" the bandanna was part of his look, he took that sh*t mainstream to where you have the new generation calling it the 2pac Bandanna simply because he is the most famous person to ever rock it like that, especially in one of his biggest videos i.e Cali Love

Cube's career was going downhill as Pacs career was going uphill, passing of the torch, Pac outsold Cube and every other urban rapper while alive, pushed hip hop further into the mainstream, thus his image is what the rest of the world saw

When you think of Pac you don't think of the Snapbacks or the bishop haircut (which is what it's called now since Soulja Boy put the game back on it), he was rockin in the early days, you think of the Bandanna and the tats and the nose piercing.

When we think of Cube we think of the raiders fitted and then his look in Higher Learning with the Afro, but Raiders fitted is his iconic look, that one is painted on Rza studio onthe wall above the mixing desk.
 6 years ago '05        #45
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 1687 1687
Did no one tell these bi*ches that it was only a hologram?
 05-21-2012, 03:51 PM         #46
DarkSidesHero  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

05-21-2012, 03:52 PM         #47
maf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn makes me wanna pull it off but i know i cant
 6 years ago '07        #48
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 907 907
this is the beginning. first the hologram. then the bandana. then the whole west coast. 2012 the resurrection n*gga. bout to book that plane ticket back from cuba.
 6 years ago '05        #49
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,992 | Props total: 1314 1314
 Cutty Olds said:
Tupac Bandanna??

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The fu*k is ya'll n*ggas talking about?!
And that "Brooklyn style" sh*t from the 80's....stop it dude...my mom has PLENTY of pics in the 70's of her and my pops with them tied around their head like that....and there from Missouri,....cats always trying to claim some sh*t as old as the damn hills!
good post but...
Spice 1 was rockin dat sh*t WAY before 2pac and Ice cube.
 05-21-2012, 04:16 PM         #50
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chris daRealist said:
Are you 13 ? who doesn't remember the 90's when women were dressing like tomboys and wore men's clothes ?

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

are you a dumb f*ggot?

who here is talking about just "bandannas" and mens clothes, all i said "2pac" style "Bandanna", i.e the knot in the front style

ofcourse chicks rocked badannas during the 90's Aaliyah being one of the most memorable

why u so mad cuh? All we saying is the style Pac wore his bandanna was part of his "image" and so therefore when people rock it now, you think of Pac...its not my fault he is the most famous rapper to wear it like that.

Blame Rihanna for labeling it 2pac Bandanna and starting a new trend
 6 years ago '08        #51
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 397 397
I love Pac but really?

[pic - click to view]

Aunt Jemima is 10x more famous than Pac, I could give a fu*k what Rihanna called it, it's a fu*king bandana period.

Here are thousands of pictures of people wearing the scarf the same way with no mention of Pac at all.

[pic - click to view]

It's a fu*king scarf
 05-21-2012, 04:17 PM         #52
tommyg  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this looks homos3xual on dudes though lmao. Chris brown and Nas looked like prison homos3xuals in those pics
 6 years ago '05        #53
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,992 | Props total: 1314 1314

[pic - click to view]

fu*k me! Can I smash? damn
 6 years ago '09        #54
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,912 | Props total: 1665 1665

[pic - click to view]

spit on these n*ggaz swag jackin
 05-21-2012, 04:25 PM         #55
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dudes catchin feelings about a 2pac Bandanna

some dude actually wrote a 30 page essay about Bandanas and its origins

i bet white people sit around arguing how Elvis didnt invent sideburns and a quiff and bell bottoms suits...

white man "no my uncle jimmy was rockin side burns and a quiff 2 years before Elvis"

we don't care who invented what, pac is the most memorable, same way jay with the throwbacks, em with the bleached hair, BIG with the coogi, cube withthe raiders fitted and lil wayne with the zebra leggings

fu*k i care about who started it ?
 6 years ago '04        #56
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 the synthesis said:
dudes catchin feelings about a 2pac Bandanna

some dude actually wrote a 30 page essay about Bandanas and its origins

i bet white people sit around arguing how Elvis didnt invent sideburns and a quiff and bell bottoms suits...

white man "no my uncle jimmy was rockin side burns and a quiff 2 years before Elvis"

we don't care who invented what, pac is the most memorable, same way jay with the throwbacks, em with the bleached hair, BIG with the coogi, cube withthe raiders fitted and lil wayne with the zebra leggings

fu*k i care about who started it ?
Homie where are you from, and how long after Pac died did you start listening to rap?
 6 years ago '04        #57
NaMeLeSs- 83 heat pts83
space
space
$9,296 | Props total: 3596 3596
blame holoPac
 6 years ago '11        #58
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #59
504boy 2 heat pts
space
space
$265 | Props total: 49 49
Some chicks do this to hide they tracks n sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #60
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,590 | Props total: 4545 4545
 4REAL said:
No one asked where it originated from. The point is that 2Pac made it mainstream and that he's known for it. It's like saying Coochie and Versache isn't Big's style since he didn't originate either. The same thing goes for Jay-Z and throwbacks. He's known for it but he didn't originate it. Stop trying to always slight Pac. We know you're from Brooklyn. We get it. No one cares now.
he jus a bitter brooklyn n*gga who got salty after hearin hit em up for the first time
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
19 hours ago