2pac bandana resurgence

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
ThatDudeJ 
space
space
space
$361 | Props total: 10 10
Nas can rock the bandana, he was there when them sh*ts was in style
 05-21-2012, 02:02 PM         #22
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GrimeyKevin said:
they're all riding Lil B....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #23
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
i would never rock one but it was cool when pac did it..now days it's gay as fu*k and shouldn't be done period
 6 years ago '06        #24
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
space
$4,280 | Props total: 2189 2189
Whose the white bi*ch in the 1st pic? Miley cyrus? Shes lookin right
 6 years ago '04        #25
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 BackBlock_OG said:
Damn t/s, for a dude who wasn't even listening to rap when Pac and B.I.G. were alive, you sure have been obsessed lately w/ this Pac vs. B.I.G. sh*t. But just to let you know, that bandana tied to the front wasn't Pac's style. That was Brooklyn's style. We've been doing that since the late 80's. Pac started rocking his bandana like that after he started hanging w/ Brooklyn dudes during the Above the rim shooting. In fact, his whole style up until he died came from hanging w/ Jack and crew. From the bandana tied to the front, to the versace shirts, to the timbs... all came from hanging w/ Brooklyn dudes.

As for the girls, chicks been rocking bandanas like that way b4 Pac. I know you probably have no idea, but black women have been wearing bandanas like that since slavery.
thanx for letting these cats know......even though we out in md were rockin them back then and now...if you got braids , dreds, or hiding that unkept hair line...lol...really just the old heads....but we rocked em the opposite way(tie it in the back to make it look like a headband almost)....Never really looked at it like a Pac style back then, I always used to think just the bangers used to rock it with it tied in the front...did not know bout the BK way....If folks do some digging they will see a sh*t load of rappers rockin it that way in the early 90's.

For the cats from the dmv---do yall remember the Madness and DDTP bandannas. Man i had different colors for each outfit. lol.......then a GD Folk asked me was i banging when i went to college in NCCU. I then decided to just stick to black ones that i rock on occasion.
 6 years ago '04        #26
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,379 | Props total: 11690 11690
n*ggas act like 2pac invented the bandana
 6 years ago '04        #27
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6623 6623
Tupac Bandanna??

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The fu*k is ya'll n*ggas talking about?!
And that "Brooklyn style" sh*t from the 80's....stop it dude...my mom has PLENTY of pics in the 70's of her and my pops with them tied around their head like that....and there from Missouri,....cats always trying to claim some sh*t as old as the damn hills!

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 05-21-2012 at 02:17 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #28
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 4REAL said:
No one asked where it originated from. The point is that 2Pac made it mainstream and that he's known for it. It's like saying Coochie and Versache isn't Big's style since he didn't originate either. The same thing goes for Jay-Z and throwbacks. He's known for it but he didn't originate it. Stop trying to always slight Pac. We know you're from Brooklyn. We get it. No one cares now.
he did not make it mainstream fam....stop sackin Pac and just admit you got the game fu*ed up. When an og puts you on, learn from it. Yall dont respect game no more man....I aint even beefin wit you shawdy. 1
 6 years ago '11        #29
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,289 | Props total: 19998 19998
 Cutty Olds said:
Tupac Bandanna??

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

this.

Cube started that sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #30
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
sh*t was Gay to mee reminds me of this :

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #31
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6623 6623
^^^
Nah Cube ain't start it either hahaha I just did it because the OP called that sh*t a "Tupac Bandanna"

He wore that sh*t just as much if not more than Pac once he cut off the jheri curl

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 05-21-2012 at 02:26 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #32
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 Trolling said:
sh*t was Gay to mee reminds me of this :

[pic - click to view]

the Originators . All them n*ggas aint start sh*t .
 6 years ago '10        #33
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50

[pic - click to view]

:hardendatass :
 05-21-2012, 02:38 PM         #34
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
n*ggas act like 2pac invented the bandana
Aint no one acting like Pac invented the bandanna same way we aint acting like Bob Marley invented dred's or Elvis invented long side burns or Jay invented Throwbacks

Pac became famous for his look, when some dude is at a lookalike convention and trying to imitate Pac, he aint gonna pull it off without the Baddanna. The front tied knot bandanna is part of Pacs "image".

Ofcourse other rappers were rockin bandanas as were folk onthe street, but Pac made it his image and so when you have RIRI stamping thuglife on herself, and throwing on a bandanna, she is imitating Pac and not some regular joe off the street. Riahanna called it the 2pac Bandanna by the way, thus kick started a trend. Just like folk say Elvis sideburns
 05-21-2012, 02:44 PM         #35
the synthesis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dead@ dudes arguing who started that sh*t

When these bi*ches and dudes rockin it they aint thinking about lookin like ice cube

RiRi didnt write "Ice Cube Bandanna" she wrote "2pac Bandanna", yall really mad over this?

By the way when one thinks of Cube and his infamous image this comes to mind..PS aintno one saying Cube wasthe first to rock a raiders fitted cap neither, he however made it part of his infamous look

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #36
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,958 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Cutty Olds said:
Tupac Bandanna??

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And that "Brooklyn style" sh*t from the 80's....stop it dude...my mom has PLENTY of pics in the 70's of her and my pops with them tied around their head like that....and there from Missouri,....cats always trying to claim some sh*t as old as the damn hills!
I never said nobody but Brooklyn dudes rocked their bandanas that way. I said that was our style. Just like timbs is our style. That doesn't mean we're the 1st or the only people rocking timbs. As for your moms, if you read my post, I said blk women been rocking their bandanas like that forever. Hence the pics you got of your moms back in the day. PAC started rocking his sh*t that way when he was prepping for his role as Birdie, (A role based on the Brooklyn dudes he was hanging with) cause that's how street dudes in BK rocked their bandana.

As for Cube, he def didn't start that sh*t. He wasn't rocking bandanas like that in the late 80's. He didn't get the heart to start wearing bandanas in LA until after the '92 truce.
 6 years ago '04        #37
izzy2024 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$939 | Props total: 13 13
I could give a fu*k where the bandana of all things originated from.

All I give a fu*k about is Miley Cyrus in that first pic. God damn
 6 years ago '08        #38
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Pac made tattoos popular in hiphop too.
 6 years ago '05        #39
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11793 11793
That 5th pic is a man :jay:

Edit: dam the Jay-z stink face smiley is gone
 6 years ago '05        #40
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
 teekarow said:
he did not make it mainstream fam....stop sackin Pac and just admit you got the game fu*ed up. When an og puts you on, learn from it. Yall dont respect game no more man....I aint even beefin wit you shawdy. 1
You and the poster from BK are not "OGs". You weren't the only ones from back then that were around. No one claimed the man invented it but it's known as the "2Pac bandana" because that's part of his iconic signature and made it mainstream. You're probably like 17 years old yourself thinking you gained some knowledge. Next time, when grown folks are talking, close your mouth.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy