May 21 - Zimmerman on Drugs With Violent Side Effects When He Killed Trayvon

most viewed right now
 70
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #161
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$3,997 | Props total: 982 982
 Ahura said:
I did so thanks for pointing that out. However couldnt he be treated under the exception you posted above? Also how do prior criminal acts have gotten lesser sentences due to drug influence? Im not saying he should receive lesser punishment but I thought it would be possible for him to get one. Pkus it waz not recreational drug he voluntary took. It waz prescribe to him by a doctor. Again Im not an expert in this issue and that is the reason for my questions.
You didnt know sh*t dude STFU fam
 6 years ago '07        #162
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 Got Cheeve? said:
Yeah, his "i got pulled over because I'm white" is a pretty bad argument.

BUT...

it does happen.

If you're white and live or have friends in the hood. You get pulled over and searched for crack.

It's happened to me two separate times. They always pull you over and ask, "What are you doing here?" The first time I was shocked like, "What?.... Visiting my friend..."

"Oh, your friend huh?... step out of the vehicle..."



Dude searched my socks, pockets, under my hat, the car and then asked me if I was hiding "it" in my a.ss or my crotch. I was like, "what the fu*k is 'it' man!?" "Crack." I started busting out laughing and he got all pissed and told me it wasn't a joke. Finally he figured I was either innocent or really good at hiding my crack and let me go. I got pulled over again two weeks later and since I knew what they were looking for I told them straight up, "No, I didn't come here to buy crack" and after searching quickly they let me go.
well???
 6 years ago '11        #163
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Trolling said:

[pic - click to view]



Zimmerstans are like that from this thread .
It's tit for tat on this case 24\7.
 6 years ago '11        #164
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Baynut said:
Lol I ain't frontin homie I work in IT for Microsoft/Geek Squad. So when I ain't working with a client I have Boxden open. You ain't got to prove sh*t to me, if you got that good for you.


Ok sorry, in a racist way.

So is it Microsoft or Geek Squad? Cuz GQ people make about 15/hr. Microsoft has tech support people that make like 16/hr
 6 years ago '09        #165
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3070 3070
 Supa Mario 910 said:
It's the exact same thing. You're a bi*ch though, so it's expected.
Uh no it ain't. It's the equivalent of me calling you a broke minded individual. Just cause I said n*gga instead of "dumbass, individual, mayn, dude or whatever" don't make it racist. I'm from the bay, and everyone is n*ggas out here. Asian, tongan, samoan, latino, arab even SOME white people, but I only got like 2 white friends, minus my coworkers.

 GetuOne said:
So is it Microsoft or Geek Squad? Cuz GQ people make about 15/hr. Microsoft has tech support people that make like 16/hr
Both and others, there are other companies like Trendmicro and Lavasoft who I work for as well but Microsoft/Geek Squad(90% of my calls/chat sessions) are the main partners. And yes GS/MS agents who are hired through them are paid sh*t(15-24/hr), but not the contractors. I am a contractor, and we don't get paid by the hour, we get paid per job. The GS/MS "normal techs" are dumbasses, not certified, and just trained in store. The contractors are the Senior/Xpert/Guru techs.

As for the pay, to put into simple terms, the lowest paying job is $25. These jobs take about 10-20min. The highest paying job(most common) is $60, and these jobs take about 20-30 minutes. You do the math on how much I make(or can make) and it's all 1099, so tax free until tax time comes along. Not to mention you work REMOTELY from your home office. Once you get into a high end IT firm, that's when you are living the life!


Last edited by Baynut; 05-22-2012 at 08:11 PM..
 05-22-2012, 08:10 PM         #166
ThaLockerRoom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baynut said:
Uh no it ain't. It's the equivalent of me calling you a broke minded individual. Just cause I said n*gga instead of "dumbass, individual, mayn, dude or whatever" don't make it racist. I'm from the bay, and everyone is n*ggas out here. Asian, tongan, samoan, latino, arab even SOME white people, but I only got like 2 white friends, minus my coworkers.
if you're not black and you use the word n*gga, your intellect is to be questioned
 6 years ago '09        #167
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3070 3070
 ThaLockerRoom said:
if you're not black and you use the word n*gga, your intellect is to be questioned
If you ain't from the bay you will never understand. I was raised in the hood, and out here hoods have all colors and types of people, n*gga out here is not related to color. The only color we give a fu*k about is green!
 05-22-2012, 08:20 PM         #168
ThaLockerRoom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baynut said:
If you ain't from the bay you will never understand. I was raised in the hood, and out here hoods have all colors and types of people, n*gga out here is not related to color. The only color we give a fu*k about is green!
i was raised in the hood 2 and you have people in every race who use the word but you still look stupid using it. People must really want to be black for them to go around calling themselves and their friends n*ggas, its has nothing to do with living in the hood and everything to do with ignorance and subconscious envy.
 6 years ago '09        #169
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3070 3070
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I don't care, I'm offended. Don't call me that again.
That explains why you changed your avy!

But to bad for you, it's a free country and I don't mean it in a racist way. That and I'm a dark Latino, so too bad my n*gga.

 ThaLockerRoom said:
i was raised in the hood 2 and you have people in every race who use the word but you still look stupid using it. People must really want to be black for them to go around calling themselves and their friends n*ggas, its has nothing to do with living in the hood and everything to do with ignorance and subconscious envy.
Maybe outside the bay area. But like I said, if you ain't from the bay, you will never understand. The last thing we care about out here is a word.
 6 years ago '05        #170
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2395 2395
 Baynut said:
If you ain't from the bay you will never understand. I was raised in the hood, and out here hoods have all colors and types of people, n*gga out here is not related to color. The only color we give a fu*k about is green!

n*gga is n*gga...it don't change when we get to the bay...cuz I'm sure that I'm still just a ****** to some ppl in the bay..it don't change just cuz the cool kids say it has
 6 years ago '09        #171
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3070 3070
 GST said:
n*gga is n*gga...it don't change when we get to the bay...cuz I'm sure that I'm still just a ****** to some ppl in the bay..it don't change just cuz the cool kids say it has
Ya mayn, and I'm just a wet back and spic to some people too. So what? As long as I'm making more paper then them, that's all I care about. The only power a word has over you is the power you give it.
 6 years ago '09        #172
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3070 3070
 Supa Mario 910 said:
So let's get this straight, you cry and whine about alleged 'racism' coming from me and lifeunderthescope while making screenshots and reporting my posts, yet when someone tells you a racial slur is offending them, you don't care and continue to do it? You're a hypocrite, and a bi*ch.
n*gga and N1gger are 2 completely different things. And how am I a hypocrite when I'm probably as dark as you? Just let it go my n*gga.
 6 years ago '05        #173
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2395 2395
fcuk all that 'a ****** is an ignorant person' bs...the only ppl in the world that gets called ****** is black ppl...the word ****** aint a.ssociated with any other race of ppl on the planet...a few weeks ago I seen 3 white chicks standin round talkin,n*gga this and n*gga that...i don't give a fcuk where you are,you sound retarded as hell..
 6 years ago '09        #174
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3070 3070
 Supa Mario 910 said:
The problem lies in the fact that YOU can't tell someone when they can be offended or not, plus you're a hypocrite because like I said, you're using racial slurs and reporting posts which you purport to be racism. Add that up with you flashing cash that isn't yours, and you should officially hang yourself.
If you're genuinely offended I apologize, but that's how I talk and who I am. If it makes you feel better I wont call you that anymore. But you really need to stop thinking like a broke minded person:

 Supa Mario 910 said:
Add that up with you flashing cash that isn't yours, and you should officially hang yourself.
Step your life up.
 6 years ago '09        #175
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3070 3070
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I've showed you proof of it being my account, you showed me a picture of money. You throw the word 'broke' around to offend, and you really make yourself look like a dumb a.ss. People who are really making money don't need to go out of their way to keep bringing up the issue.
I'm just saying you sound/think like a broke person. As for your "trading account" dude I could easily go make a Practice trading account with any Forex/Stock broker and put millions in there. Your SS don't prove sh*t, but I never even denied you might of had that. All I asked is show me what you got now, and you didn't.

And I never asked about your "money situation" you asked me.

 GST said:
fcuk all that 'a ****** is an ignorant person' bs...the only ppl in the world that gets called ****** is black ppl...the word ****** aint a.ssociated with any other race of ppl on the planet...a few weeks ago I seen 3 white chicks standin round talkin,n*gga this and n*gga that...i don't give a fcuk where you are,you sound retarded as hell..
Fosho, that's your opinion. If you ever wanna come say that sh*t to my face, let me know when you're in San Francisco.
 6 years ago '05        #176
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2395 2395
 Baynut said:
Ya mayn, and I'm just a wet back and spic to some people too. So what? As long as I'm making more paper then them, that's all I care about. The only power a word has over you is the power you give it.
so how come yall don't call each other wetbacks or spics then,is my question ?


why 'n*gga'?
 6 years ago '09        #177
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3070 3070
 GST said:
so how come yall don't call each other wetbacks or spics then,is my question ?


why n*gga?
Well I ain't mexican but I got mexican homies, and they do sometimes. But in Spanish, the word is mojado. And Mexican n*ggas always be callin themselves mojados.
 6 years ago '09        #178
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3070 3070
 Supa Mario 910 said:
First off, TDA doesn't have 'practice accounts'. You haven't showed me any money you 'currently have' because you claimed you blew that supposed 8 grand in Vegas, so obviously you don't have that anymore either. And last, yeah you should post what you got because you brought up money and how much you were making. Show and prove...I think you just like stunt, but I doubt you've ever really seen 8 grand in your life. It is what it is though, don't talk money if you ain't ready to put up or shut up. On that note, i'm done with the convo.
Exactly. I said what I make and you're the one asking to see another mans bank roll. That's broke people sh*t, but I still humored you. But either way it's cool, I can careless what you make or what you have. I know what I make, and have and will get. Last year around my birthday(July 23) I posted that sh*t up, this year Ima do the same thing but trust when I say 8k ain't sh*t!
 05-22-2012, 09:08 PM         #179
ThaLockerRoom  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baynut said:

Maybe outside the bay area. But like I said, if you ain't from the bay, you will never understand. The last thing we care about out here is a word.
I know you don't care about words, which is why i said you and others use it out of ignorance. U keep saying the bay area like its the only multicultural community in america where the word n*gga is thrown around by all colors and races. Im just telling you as a black man its offensive and its a reflection of your ignorance or your subconscious desire to want to be a member of the black community. carry on tho with your friends who don't care about words
 6 years ago '05        #180
GST 
space
avatar space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2395 2395
 Baynut said:
n*gga and N1gger are 2 completely different things. .

plz stop


 Baynut said:



Fosho, that's your opinion. If you ever wanna come say that sh*t to my face, let me know when you're in San Francisco.
now you sound like a retard on steroids
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy