May 21 - Zimmerman on Drugs With Violent Side Effects When He Killed Trayvon

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2395 2395
 ill 800 said:
is that why black people are k!lling each other every single day? is that the white mans fault?

do you guys not care about the people in your own cities shooting each other in the head everyday? whats up with that? why doesnt al sharptons bi*ch a.ss stand up and call for end to black on black violence and put his stupid a.ss on tv for that and have the media make a big deal about it...
the blacks you speak of get locked up ASAP.......not weeks later after public outcry

again i'm asking you to stfu
 6 years ago '05        #142
GST 
space
space
 Baynut said:
Lol again something a broke n*gga would say. Say it again 10x to make you feel better about yourself. I just made $450 today, easy day. Step your life up.
ain't no future in frontin....anybody with that kind of cash [i'm talkin cash that needs to be counted by a machine] is isually too busy out makin it instead of bein in a trayvon marrtin thread all day...foh liar

and i aint no broke n*gga...i can tag 'baynut eat a d!ck' on 2 racks of 20s right now if you want me to

Last edited by GST; 05-21-2012 at 08:35 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #143
X_WunderKind_X 909 heat pts909
space
space
$42,193 | Props total: 17569 17569
No more Trayvon threads until the Trial
 05-21-2012, 08:57 PM         #144
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, his "i got pulled over because I'm white" is a pretty bad argument.

BUT...

it does happen.

If you're white and live or have friends in the hood. You get pulled over and searched for crack.

It's happened to me two separate times. They always pull you over and ask, "What are you doing here?" The first time I was shocked like, "What?.... Visiting my friend..."

"Oh, your friend huh?... step out of the vehicle..."

Dude searched my socks, pockets, under my hat, the car and then asked me if I was hiding "it" in my a.ss or my crotch. I was like, "what the fu*k is 'it' man!?" "Crack." I started busting out laughing and he got all pissed and told me it wasn't a joke. Finally he figured I was either innocent or really good at hiding my crack and let me go. I got pulled over again two weeks later and since I knew what they were looking for I told them straight up, "No, I didn't come here to buy crack" and after searching quickly they let me go.
 6 years ago '05        #145
GST 
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
Yeah, his "i got pulled over because I'm white" is a pretty bad argument.

BUT...

it does happen.

If you're white and live or have friends in the hood. You get pulled over and searched for crack.

It's happened to me two separate times. They always pull you over and ask, "What are you doing here?" The first time I was shocked like, "What?.... Visiting my friend..."

"Oh, your friend huh?... step out of the vehicle..."

Dude searched my socks, pockets, under my hat, the car and then asked me if I was hiding "it" in my a.ss or my crotch. I was like, "what the fu*k is 'it' man!?" "Crack." I started busting out laughing and he got all pissed and told me it wasn't a joke. Finally he figured I was either innocent or really good at hiding my crack and let me go. I got pulled over again two weeks later and since I knew what they were looking for I told them straight up, "No, I didn't come here to buy crack" and after searching quickly they let me go.
you do have a point..with that said,i've seen numerous white dudes get pulled in the hood for being in the wrong place..but there's always a n*gga on the other side of that that they waitin to takedown..you were just a pawn
 05-21-2012, 09:28 PM         #146
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm always late to these threads but i ain't mad

just send this fu*king time bomb to prison for his measley 20 months so he can think he's getting out on good behavior in 12 but get a.ssraped and k!lled for k!lling kids
 05-21-2012, 09:28 PM         #147
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who am i kidding, he's getting off. florida.
 6 years ago '06        #148
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
really we're grasping this like it means something? all prescriptions have side effects, none of which most people will ever get. So to me it means nothing. This whole case is a joke, propaganda being spread from both sides, no matter what happens people will be mad, the problem wasn't just this dude, its the stand your ground law thats the big problem. But they just charged this dude so people wouldn't riot and he'll be the face of it and everybody will go back to not caring about that law after this trial is over
 05-21-2012, 09:57 PM         #149
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Baynut said:
Lol I ain't using the term n*gga in a negative way. To me it's like homie, carnal, mayn, fam or whatever. Now you just being funny!
Calling somebody a broke n*gga isn't negative?
 6 years ago '04        #150
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,156 | Props total: 9567 9567
I'm screamin
 05-21-2012, 10:06 PM         #151
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
you do have a point..with that said,i've seen numerous white dudes get pulled in the hood for being in the wrong place..but there's always a n*gga on the other side of that that they waitin to takedown..you were just a pawn
Yeah, they're hunting for the dealer, the buyer is the small fish (the pawn.) But in my case, I don't smoke crack, and never have so I wasn't a pawn but I know what you mean.

Also, I just remembered another story, a friend of mine Andre works at a corner store in the hood and I hadn't been around there for a year or so and ended up in the area when I went to visit another old friend around there. I saw his same bike in front of the store so I stopped in and we walked outside to smoke and were shooting the sh*t out front of the store. It was somewhere around 9 p.m. and I was the only white dude standing outside with 5 other black dudes, one being my boy Andre.

5-0 rolls by and keeps driving until they get to the end of the street and he flips around and parks with his lights off looking in our direction. That motherfu*ker sat there the entire time waiting to see what I was doing. They all were telling me it's because I was white, I already knew though so I was laughing. Like we didn't see him posted up looking at us. We all laughed about it, I hung out for awhile and finally he drove off (I hung out longer and waited to go back to my car and drive off just so I didn't have to put up with the hassle because I would of got pulled over.)
 6 years ago '10        #152
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
people take what the read and see on the internet wayyy too serious. good lord.
 6 years ago '07        #153
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 omniscience said:
I pulled this quote from the article up top, but I could of came up with this without the article..

I've considered law school and have a degree in Forensic Psychology from John Jay College of Criminal Justice..

I don't post much on the Trayvon Martin case..but I will say this..

At minimum, he'll get manslaughter, for the simple fact that the situation was avoidable.
Zimmerman initiated a chain of events
(not once, but twice) that eventually took the life of an UNARMED teen..Stand your Ground law does not apply to Zimmerman in this matter, who left his vehicle to pursue Martin..the clear "evidence" is there for the jury and public to hear..

There are a number of holes in his story that don't add up as well...

1.) he claims he was attacked by his vehicle, when in reality, they were no where near it..(crime scene photos will support this)

2.) Trayvon's girlfriend's testimony also obliterates a good amount of his claims..

3.) Zimmer claimed during the bail hearing that he thought Trayvon was an adult, but during the 911 calls, he clearly states that he's in his teens..

^^All these factors will expose Zimmerman as a liar, thus, calling his character into question..include past brushes with the law and you have yourself a good case.

A good prosecutor will seldomly over charge in a case where they don't have sufficient evidence/proof to obtain a conviction. murder 2 can be proven in this matter because the facts of this k!lling meets the statute's definition..

I find it funny watching and reading these comments because 90% of BX haven't a clue about law.. no matter how you cut it..Zimmerman was at fault..not a 17 yr old minding his business on a stroll home to watch some basketball...
there is no at minimum.he was charged wit 2nd degree murder.he shouldve been charged wit manslaughter
 6 years ago '09        #154
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,193 | Props total: 3070 3070
 GST said:
ain't no future in frontin....anybody with that kind of cash [i'm talkin cash that needs to be counted by a machine] is isually too busy out makin it instead of bein in a trayvon marrtin thread all day...foh liar

and i aint no broke n*gga...i can tag 'baynut eat a d!ck' on 2 racks of 20s right now if you want me to
Lol I ain't frontin homie I work in IT for Microsoft/Geek Squad. So when I ain't working with a client I have Boxden open. You ain't got to prove sh*t to me, if you got that good for you.

Ahura said:
Calling somebody a broke n*gga isn't negative?
Ok sorry, in a racist way.
 6 years ago '04        #155
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
lol at Temazepam being an "aggressive" drug....9 pages on this crap, god people are morons...its a pill to help you fall asleep, its a downer not an aggressive drug...ive had it a few times before bed it's pretty weak and is meant to a.ssist with sleeping problems...stop it with this crap..

The "sleep walking" side effect is such a joke....that sh*t happens to like 1 out of 1,000,000 people ....and what is your reasoning here that he was "sleep walking" when he shot Trayvon..you people are morons, always changing every thread into a racial issue, "Im black son, I'm Mexican and Latino, I'm white"...who gives a sh*t...stop trying to find stupid news breaks for hot topics this isn't news...you take the drug before bed not just walking around or at work, its not a pain k!ller, it's a fkn insomnia pill......oh you sad sad shmos..

Last edited by Franchise08; 05-22-2012 at 04:22 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #156
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 45 45
 bigree61 said:
98%

this is what america doesnt wont you to know. they are all doped up on phx drugs but that cant get out because they could no longer say a black guy selling 5 bucks worth of crack is the enemy that they have to wage war against. all the while they are making trillions a year off of americas real drug problem.

racisum is the same in 2012 as it was in 1912

98%
racisum is the same in 2012 as it was in 1912... first of all, I'm a.ssuming you meant "racism." Going off of that a.ssumption, have you noticed that all throughout this, the main people making arguments on bx are black people, and the main argument held throughout is based solely on race. I don't think Zimmerman is innocent, necessarily, but if you're going to form an argument, base if on knowledge, wisdom, law, etc. Don't take the easy way out and holler RACISM. That's what's wrong with all these threads, is they are filled with ignorant a.ss folk that have nothing better to do than pull out race cards and wave the race flag. The world would be a better place without people like you. Ol' Al Sharpton a.ss fools. Not everything is based on race. If Trev was white, there wouldn't have been more than one or two threads on this issue, because no black person would give a sh*t.
 05-22-2012, 10:21 AM         #157
TUNES707  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
reaching.....
 6 years ago '07        #158
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,384 | Props total: 16042 16042
 D.O.H. said:
really we're grasping this like it means something? all prescriptions have side effects, none of which most people will ever get. So to me it means nothing. This whole case is a joke, propaganda being spread from both sides, no matter what happens people will be mad, the problem wasn't just this dude, its the stand your ground law thats the big problem. But they just charged this dude so people wouldn't riot and he'll be the face of it and everybody will go back to not caring about that law after this trial is over
not sure the law... but didn't this dude confront the Kid.. so a lawyer can make a good case off that law in Trayvons defense. Trayvon was essentially standing his ground in such case. I have spoken with a couple of lawyers in this regard.. they do not see him walking away with out some charges sticking
 6 years ago '04        #159
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
Trayvon having THC in his blood thread 11 pages in 4 days

Zim popping pills, 9 pages less than 24hrs

Hmm....
 6 years ago '07        #160
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
this is what happens when you let the internet raise your children
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
161 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy