May 21 - Zimmerman on Drugs With Violent Side Effects When He Killed Trayvon

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #101
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,194 | Props total: 3072 3072
 Supa Mario 910 said:
According to you, my 'file' is full of racist rants so you should have all the ammo you need. fu*k outta here, get me banned if you have the 'power'. I dare you..I'm either a) going to come back under a different name, or b) say fu*k this site and leave it alone. Either way, it's not a win for you, it's a loss because you care that much. Like I said, get me banned pus*y.
Can you please show me where I said your 'file' is full of racist rants? I ain't said that bout nobody, not even lifeunwatever. This ain't about winning or losing, it's about stopping race driven arguments, racism, and everything in between.

For you to even turn this into a "win/lose" game shows how immature you really are. And at least I'm getting PAID to post here on boxden. I feel sorry for you, really I do. And that's great you will come back under a different name, hopefully you will stfu when it comes to being racist. Or be gone forever, either way I don't care, I just want the racism on these boards to stop.

I don't care if you on here calling black people n1ggers, white people crackers, latinos spics or anything else. Either way I will be taking screen shots and reporting to ronnie. If you are like me and tired of the BS racism just do what I'm doing and this sh*t will stop, trust.

Last edited by Baynut; 05-21-2012 at 06:54 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #102
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 bluedawgalex said:
yeah and you've also been pulled over and asked how u can afford a car, been denied jobs because of your race,humiliated because of immigration status.. fu*k you

its not just profiling u idiot, its about being right.

funny how ignorant muthafukas like you speak on race when u havent faced similar struggles
you guys take my jobs because of your race. you get grants because of your race. you get all kinds of handouts. but you only wanna focus on mystical whitey in the sky that keeps you down.

guess what clown, those same whiteys are trying to keep me down too. we are all little rats in the system

lifes a bi*ch. go do work and stop complaining.
 6 years ago '08        #103
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 jlandryst said:
here we go again smh
fu*k it im out of here
i was thinking the same thing
 6 years ago '04        #104
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
 ill 800 said:
you guys take my jobs because of your race. you get grants because of your race. you get all kinds of handouts. but you only wanna focus on mystical whitey in the sky that keeps you down.

guess what clown, those same whiteys are trying to keep me down too. we are all little rats in the system

lifes a bi*ch. go do work and stop complaining.
your jobs? you're entitled to them? handouts? i see more white people getting handouts living off govt money than latinos around here...

we actually work and do the sh*t u wont do, how are we taking your jobs?

so if im more educated and deserve the job, YOU should get it because you're entitled to it even with a lesser education?

and i do work u ignorant idiot.. i dont need any handouts...
 6 years ago '09        #105
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Nice to know you're on case Detective d!ck. Keep these Boxden Streets safe for the children. What a fu*king loser...
When you get a job that makes 6 figures + then you are allowed to call me a loser. Until then, keep your posts racist free and your safe f*gg0t.
 6 years ago '09        #106
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
is that why black people are k!lling each other every single day? is that the white mans fault?

do you guys not care about the people in your own cities shooting each other in the head everyday? whats up with that? why doesnt al sharptons bi*ch a.ss stand up and call for end to black on black violence and put his stupid a.ss on tv for that and have the media make a big deal about it...
 6 years ago '07        #107
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 ill 800 said:
is that why black people are k!lling each other every single day? is that the white mans fault?

do you guys not care about the people in your own cities shooting each other in the head everyday? whats up with that? why doesnt al sharptons bi*ch a.ss stand up and call for end to black on black violence and put his stupid a.ss on tv for that and have the media make a big deal about it...
and there you go folks ...the last and final ace up the sleeve that gz supporters pull in these zimmerman threads
 6 years ago '09        #108
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 bluedawgalex said:
your jobs? you're entitled to them? handouts? i see more white people getting handouts living off govt money than latinos around here...

we actually work and do the sh*t u wont do, how are we taking your jobs?

so if im more educated and deserve the job, YOU should get it because you're entitled to it even with a lesser education?

and i do work u ignorant idiot.. i dont need any handouts...
its called affirmative action.

and most latinos get that work cause they do it for dirt cheap cause they mail it back home and then go back to their country and live like kings. they use this country like a big toilet bowl.

and how the fu*k do black people do jobs white people wont do? lmfao
 6 years ago '11        #109
Suppafresh 26 heat pts26
space
space
$6,090 | Props total: 265 265
Fru this piece of sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #110
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Post your bank account.
Lol something a broke n*gga would say, don't trip I'm off in a hour then you can continue doing what you want, but since I want to humor you. Here is what I spent on my bday, at vegas last year. This year gonna be even better!

[pic - click to view]

This really ain't sh*t, but to someone like you I bet it's like OMG this cant be real life!
For the record that's just 8k, and yes I blew it all @ Vegas.

Last edited by Baynut; 05-21-2012 at 07:07 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #111
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
and there you go folks ...the last and final ace up the sleeve that gz supporters pull in these zimmerman threads
gz supporters? what are you doing play by play?

i dont give a fu*k about either of these dudes i already said zimmerman should go to jail.
 6 years ago '04        #112
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
 ill 800 said:
its called affirmative action.

and most latinos get that work cause they do it for dirt cheap cause they mail it back home and then go back to their country and live like kings. they use this country like a big toilet bowl.

and how the fu*k do black people do jobs white people wont do? lmfao
im latino u fu*kin idiot.. i was talkin about latinos doing the work u wont do...reading is fundamental
 6 years ago '07        #113
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
my man pulled the affirmative action card as well ...lord jesus

affirmative action has benefited WHITE women far more than it has ever benefited any other minority
 6 years ago '09        #114
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 bluedawgalex said:
im latino u fu*kin idiot.. i was talkin about latinos doing the work u wont do...reading is fundamental
and did u not read the second paragraph?
 6 years ago '04        #115
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

affirmative action has benefited WHITE women far more than it has ever benefited any other minority

im just gonna let that guy talk to himself.. im done..
 6 years ago '09        #116
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
That's nice...but probably not yours.

[pic - click to view]

My brokerage account from 2008. If you look, you'll see my username in the corner. Don't step in the ring and you won't get knocked the fu*k out.
Again something a broke n*gga would say. And why you showing me something from 4 years ago? Personally, I don't trust screen shots of bank accounts/broker accoutns cause of Photoshop, but either way that's good but show me what you got now.

I can go get a screen shot of bank accounts with millions and put my name on that sh*t, show me cash n*gga. For all I know those stocks went to sh*t and went from 500k to $50.
 6 years ago '11        #117
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Baynut said:
Lol something a broke n*gga would say, don't trip I'm off in a hour then you can continue doing what you want, but since I want to humor you. Here is what I spent on my bday, at vegas last year. This year gonna be even better!

[pic - click to view]

This really ain't sh*t, but to someone like you I bet it's like OMG this cant be real life!
For the record that's just 8k, and yes I blew it all @ Vegas.
Gotta get my paper up
 6 years ago '09        #118
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

u need to go outside more. there are plenty of companies who have to hire a certain amount of black people etc
 6 years ago '09        #119
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
But we should believe an image of money getting WEIGHED that's supposed to be from your job? Aight man, run along...
No offense, but now I know for certain you ain't getting paper. It's called a BILL/CURRENCY Counter you dumbass. Damn, you ain't even gotta be rich to have one of those. Most of my n*ggas in the hood(who push big weight) who are trappin got one of these, sh*t I took this picture at my boys trap.

Step your money and life up!
 6 years ago '11        #120
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
blame it on the drugs now...

but they was ready to crucify the already dead victim cuz of some thc
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy