May 21 - Zimmerman on Drugs With Violent Side Effects When He Killed Trayvon

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
61 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
252 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
oh boy...now here comes another argument and bunch ******s being thrown around
 6 years ago '09        #82
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Chris daRealist said:
Trayvon was probably scared in that situation and defended himself when zimmerman ran up on him. Do you think he deserved to die because of that ? and do you think zimmerman should do time locked up ?
i think zimmerman, based on what i know now, should get some kind of charge. he was in the worng too he shouldnt of had that gun. do i think it was murder? nah. manslughter. probably. will he get off. probably
 6 years ago '09        #83
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Exactly. it's amazing how it can be ****** this and ****** that earlier in the thread, and then when someone says they taking screenshots it's, I'm not racist and it sucks racism exists
do you really think i give a fu*k about getting banned from this site? ur one of the biggest racists on here.

i been on here since 2004 but i waited til now to out myself as a racist? gtfoh. im from baltimore you bi*ch. i grew up in the streets not on the fu*king internet.

Last edited by ill 800; 05-21-2012 at 06:20 PM..
 05-21-2012, 06:20 PM         #84
iQon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
****** is a term that is used for ignorant a.ss people. they could be white, mexican, black w/e. i hear it quite a bit.
Ohh white people. Stop being such a ******.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #85
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 bluedawgalex said:
this is why i dont get...im latino myself... i dont get how latinos can be racist to blacks when we usually face similar struggles.. i live in cali and have been pulled over numerous times because according to police officers i fit the "profile".. if i wasnt a crim justice major and didnt know my rights they would try to be slick and do whole bunch of other sh*t

three times i was pulled over by a white cop,once by a latino and another one was black..

the white cops tried to talk down to me and act like i was a fu*kin criminal and told me what i was doing at that time in the night and i told them i was coming from work and why they had pulled me over if i had done nothing wrong. they gave me bs stories every single time like if im stupid, knowing good & well if i wasnt latino i wouldnt have even been pulled over. they tried searching my vehicle and when i told them they have no probable cause to even search my vehicle they were surprised, i told them if searching my car was that much of a concern to get a fu*kin warrant or let me be on my way cuz i had better things to do

the latino cop was an as*hole, he pulled me over and acted like i was driving a stolen car just because i drive a newer model vehicle, then asked how i could be so young and afford a car like that without being involved in illegal activities? really muthafu*ka? i cant work hard and buy it myself? i have to sell drugs or something? fu*k YOU!

the black cop pulled me over because he said he had seen me pass by numerous times, he was cool though he explained the reasoning and why he stopped me, we chopped it up told him i was a crim. justice major and he told me to do my thing and stay away from trouble he gave me his business card and said if i had any questions or anything to hit him up.. dude was cool as fu*k and Imo is how cops should really act regardless of race..

latinos & blacks face similar acts of racism and its very ignorant when instead of coming together, it tears us apart
whah whah whah profiling

ive been pulled over for being white. stereotypes and profiling are always gonna exist.
 6 years ago '09        #86
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
April Moon would probably tell you you're full of sh*t.
what is that supposed to mean? why do i care about some anime geek anyway?

been pulled over at least 2-3 times for being white in a drug area.

if u aint where u are supposed to be u are getting hemmed up. period. being white in an all black area, if they dont recognize you you are getting harrassed

profiling happens and it always will. if it looks like a fire and smells like a fire chances are theres a fire
 6 years ago '09        #87
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 iQon said:
Ohh white people. Stop being such a ******.

[pic - click to view]

for example someone at work friday was throwing the ****** term around. black dude on the job confronted him about it. white guy gave him his reasoning and said he didnt hide it. he wasnt racist he served in the military with plenty of good black dudes he told him. long story short they talk to each other everyday. they are cool with each other.
 05-21-2012, 06:34 PM         #88
BALLONHOES  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So it's "Temazepam's" fault that Trayvon decided to brutally attack Zimmerman? Hmm...
 6 years ago '09        #89
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Rico23 said:
once again the bigger picture goes completely over your head...from your OPENING POST u came in the the typical closet racist mentality, "let me f!ght racist fire with fire so i can get away with racial slurs to get my point across". Now that me and several...and i do mean SEVERAL have called u out and exposed your ignorance, now all of a sudden your some kind of an empathetic pillar of the white community who's soooo progressive and thinks racism is soooo wrong and how u can all of a sudden "relate''

i dont even go into these dumbass TM vs GZ threads because of all the stupidity(which i admit does come from BOTH SIDES)...BUT in this thread alone, it's very clear that you've been exposed as the very ignorant person that u claim to "hate"....

and for the record, i didnt call u a racist because i dont know u outside of this thread let alone outside of boxden, but you're a simple minded ignorant fool who fits the bill of all the typical geroge zimmerman supporters who do nothing but bash on TM and the black ppl who support his cause...so all that bullsh*t that u think u can say about me or call me out on, u should probably think harder before u speak because i can already tell u i can run circles around u all day in this thread IF i feel like it...luckily you've exposed yourself so i dont really have to do much work.....

better yet dont even bother responding...i only enjoy debating with non-biased ppl who can actually have a mature convo without all the bullsh*t...

[pic - click to view]

you have put way too much thought into my posts. guess its hard to get your point across online.

because i used e instead of a i have started a mini race war
 05-21-2012, 06:38 PM         #90
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
i grew up in the real world and have been through real life situations. im just being honest. im sure youve never muttered a racist word from that baby breath of yours.

i have called a black person a ****** before to their face. no im not a racist. shocking

do i drive around yelling ******! at every black dude that cuts me off? nope. its not even like that.

i grew up around mostly black people and i can tell u that black people are just as "racist"

im just being real. you can fake it all u want. call me what u will but i know who i am. come to think of it when i did that i ended up feeling bad about it and apologizing. i really just did it to hurt their feelings but i understand the connotation it has
How so when Racism is a social construct, that was created by Whites to uphold White Supremacy? Shut the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '09        #91
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,195 | Props total: 3073 3073
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You ain't got sh*t, STFU...
How about you make me stfu homie? Or post some racist sh*t so I can get you banned.

ill 800 said:
lmao. teenagers. go tell your dad i typed ****** with an e in it. retard

congrats for being the only retard amongst your circle of retards who is capable of taking a screen shot
I'm 24 homie, and tired of all the racist sh*t on these Zimmerman threads. So yes, Ima keep taking screen shots of everything racist in these threads to get you racist bastards banned.
 6 years ago '09        #92
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
i can sympathize with both of them but in the end they were both in the wrong.
 6 years ago '09        #93
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
How so when Racism is a social construct, that was created by Whites to uphold White Supremacy? Shut the fu*k up.
get the fu*k out of here with you nubian nonsense.

act like me and my mom created racism and slavery in america.

your race has bigger fish to fry then whitey
 05-21-2012, 06:42 PM         #94
ralphmbrooklyn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fukn methhead
 6 years ago '04        #95
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
Lets be honest.. Who gives a sh*t... In the amount of time people spent bi*chin about this murder. Probly 20 more innocent kids around the country have probly been k!lled due to senseless "same race" violence.

Oh but I guess that aint imporant cuz it wasnt a white/black or a black/hispanic, white/hispanic crime?
 6 years ago '09        #96
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
i wasnt even allowed in half my black friends houses cause there parents hated white people.

but thats not racist its my fault black people hate me
 6 years ago '09        #97
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 doro85 said:
Lets be honest.. Who gives a sh*t... In the amount of time people spent bi*chin about this murder. Probly 20 more innocent kids around the country have probly been k!lled due to senseless "same race" violence.

Oh but I guess that aint imporant cuz it wasnt a white/black or a black/hispanic, white/hispanic crime?
sh*t is ridiculous man thats really the point. this sh*t is so stupid. the elites are laughing at all this right now. we are doing exactly what they wanted us to do. thats why the story was fu*ked up from the jumpoff. its got psyop written all over it. been saying this from the start.

just another distraction and another string pulled for political gain. and everybody has bought into it. its disgusting
 6 years ago '07        #98
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #99
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Rico23 said:
right....so in other words you're trolling....got it
im trolling in a sh*tty a.ss thread posted from a sh*ttier source? o yea right lets talk about how a common prescription drug caused zimmerman to go crazy and k!ll and how its gonna effect the case

or am i just derailing the entire thread to try to get everyone to see things my way?
 6 years ago '04        #100
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
 ill 800 said:
whah whah whah profiling

ive been pulled over for being white. stereotypes and profiling are always gonna exist.
yeah and you've also been pulled over and asked how u can afford a car, been denied jobs because of your race,humiliated because of immigration status.. fu*k you

its not just profiling u idiot, its about being right.

funny how ignorant muthafukas like you speak on race when u havent faced similar struggles
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy