May 21 - Zimmerman on Drugs With Violent Side Effects When He Killed Trayvon

most viewed right now
 126
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 33
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Baynut said:
I'm here and I got them screen shots!
lmao. teenagers. go tell your dad i typed ****** with an e in it. retard

congrats for being the only retard amongst your circle of retards who is capable of taking a screen shot


Last edited by ill 800; 05-21-2012 at 05:18 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #62
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I didn't say every white person is scared, but you clearly are. And no, I doubt you'd say sh*t..
lol im scarred? you can tell through the computer?

andnow im a racist. awesome. boxden is cool
 6 years ago '07        #63
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Baynut said:
I'm here and I got them screen shots!

For once none of Mario or Life, just ill 800 so far.
good...now where is perplexity so he could f!ght that racist fire with more racist fire...we get him in here and we got the whole band
 6 years ago '09        #64
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Anybody that says the load of crap you do without provocation is truly a bi*ch. You're like the guy who talks loud about how tough he is, and gives statements to the cops later on. You're just a bi*ch. fu*k outta here, tired of talking to you..
whats up tony tough guy
 6 years ago '04        #65
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
avatar space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9602 9602
you guys should f!ght each other
 05-21-2012, 05:19 PM         #66
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
so what you're saying is i can walk up to someone and provoke them into whoopin my a.ss,just so i can shoot and k!ll them ? and as long as i have a good lawyer,i will beat the case?
I'll take your example and create a very small scenario.

I fu*ked ya girl
i go up to you
"pus*y n*gga I fu*ked ya girl"

*you sock me in my nose and break it
*you get on top of me and repeatedly punch me, fu*kin me up
*I k!ll you.

If it is found that you committed great bodily harm(or attempted to) then I was in the right.

Has nothing to do with the lawyer actually. The judge would simply throw the case out(if I were even arrested).

Don't tell me you expect to be allowed to beat n*ggas up for approaching you, do you?

Now if I approached you and tried to rob you, r*pe you, commit great bodily harm, etc then YOU can k!ll ME.

In this post I simplified the answer, but believe me SYG cases are not easy.
 6 years ago '09        #67
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 Pistol Peter said:
good...now where is perplexity so he could f!ght that racist fire with more racist fire...we get him in here and we got the whole band
i can spell ****** how ever i want to thx. its a free world.

sh*t is funny we were talking about this on the jobsite today. me and all my white friends. mr whitenington my boss agreed
 6 years ago '07        #68
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
hurry up perp he's getting away with it
 6 years ago '09        #69
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
i guess i shouldve said "n*ggas r reachin son!"

that wouldnt have been racist but since i spelled it too white im a racist. go figure
 6 years ago '09        #70
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
lets be clear im not calling anyone in this thread a ******. im not that ignorant. im just trying to speak on racism. lets be real. im getting tired of seeing this sh*t everyday on bx from the same people. ill type whatever the fu*k i want. im not threating anyone or being racist towards anyone. yall dudes just need some fuel for you race war youve been trying to start on this board since this case started
 05-21-2012, 05:27 PM         #71
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
I'll take your example and create a very small scenario.

I fu*ked ya girl
i go up to you
"pus*y n*gga I fu*ked ya girl"

*you sock me in my nose and break it
*you get on top of me and repeatedly punch me, fu*kin me up
*I k!ll you.

If it is found that you committed great bodily harm(or attempted to) then I was in the right.

Has nothing to do with the lawyer actually. The judge would simply throw the case out(if I were even arrested).

Don't tell me you expect to be allowed to beat n*ggas up for approaching you, do you?

Now if I approached you and tried to rob you, r*pe you, commit great bodily harm, etc then YOU can k!ll ME.

In this post I simplified the answer, but believe me SYG cases are not easy.
I must note that when I said "it has nothing to do with the lawyer" I meant if the facts are clear. If they aren't, a good lawyer will have to use some resources to help get his client off, such as securing a videotape or hunting down witnesses, etc.
 05-21-2012, 05:29 PM         #72
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
lmao @ zimstans and me being a racist.

i dont even know why i bother. most of you have the mentality of a twelve year old.
so you cannot be racist for calling a Black person ******???

Yo everyone report this clown, Ronnie said he has been decimating these racist trolls on this board, since the Trayvon/Hitlerman situation popped off.
 6 years ago '09        #73
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 lifeundthescope said:
so you cannot be racist for calling a Black person ******???

Yo everyone report this clown, Ronnie said he has been decimating these racist trolls on this board, since the Trayvon/Hitlerman situation popped off.
i grew up in the real world and have been through real life situations. im just being honest. im sure youve never muttered a racist word from that baby breath of yours.

i have called a black person a ****** before to their face. no im not a racist. shocking

do i drive around yelling ******! at every black dude that cuts me off? nope. its not even like that.

i grew up around mostly black people and i can tell u that black people are just as "racist"

im just being real. you can fake it all u want. call me what u will but i know who i am. come to think of it when i did that i ended up feeling bad about it and apologizing. i really just did it to hurt their feelings but i understand the connotation it has


Last edited by ill 800; 05-21-2012 at 05:39 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #74
MyStYlEaRt 
space
avatar space
space
$4,118 | Props total: 1159 1159
I know this guy is guilty, but watch him walk free like Casey. It is guaranteed, mark my words. This is gonna all be fault of the media. The first few days after this incident happened, the media made zimmerman look like the bad guy which he is. About 2/3 weeks in to the story, things began to change drastically.
Not sure if anyone been paying attention like I have, the first pictures of zimmerman, showed him not smiling and Trevon's pictures depicted an innocent looking kid with a smile on his face. This later changed to zimmermans picture having a smile and him wearing dress shirt and tie and Treyvon with a beenie and other pictures of him, likely to make white/latino america believe he was a "thug, gangster, drug dealer" who deserved this.
I live in a predominately latino community in FL not far from where Trevon was sadly murdered. To be honest with you, I have experienced more racism from latino's than I have from whites. Whites, if racist for the most part, will still smile with you and act like is all good, behind your back they'll talk bad about you. However racist latino's have this mindset that they are better than black's and most feel as if they themselves are 100% white, when in fact a vast majority of latino's have African ancestry, whether it be from slavery or whatever.
Either way God is the only person that can judge zimmerman. Its absolutely unacceptable for the amount of time it took for zimmerman to be arrested on a case like this.
Sorry for the long read...
 6 years ago '08        #75
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 SSJVEGETO said:
hmm, I wonder why this thread isn't as big as the one about weed in Trayvons system
we all know why....
 6 years ago '05        #76
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
 Mathematic said:
we all know why....
 6 years ago '04        #77
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
 MyStYlEaRt said:
I know this guy is guilty, but watch him walk free like Casey. It is guaranteed, mark my words. This is gonna all be fault of the media. The first few days after this incident happened, the media made zimmerman look like the bad guy which he is. About 2/3 weeks in to the story, things began to change drastically.
Not sure if anyone been paying attention like I have, the first pictures of zimmerman, showed him not smiling and Trevon's pictures depicted an innocent looking kid with a smile on his face. This later changed to zimmermans picture having a smile and him wearing dress shirt and tie and Treyvon with a beenie and other pictures of him, likely to make white/latino america believe he was a "thug, gangster, drug dealer" who deserved this.
I live in a predominately latino community in FL not far from where Trevon was sadly murdered. To be honest with you, I have experienced more racism from latino's than I have from whites. Whites, if racist for the most part, will still smile with you and act like is all good, behind your back they'll talk bad about you. However racist latino's have this mindset that they are better than black's and most feel as if they themselves are 100% white, when in fact a vast majority of latino's have African ancestry, whether it be from slavery or whatever.
Either way God is the only person that can judge zimmerman. Its absolutely unacceptable for the amount of time it took for zimmerman to be arrested on a case like this.
Sorry for the long read...
this is why i dont get...im latino myself... i dont get how latinos can be racist to blacks when we usually face similar struggles.. i live in cali and have been pulled over numerous times because according to police officers i fit the "profile".. if i wasnt a crim justice major and didnt know my rights they would try to be slick and do whole bunch of other sh*t

three times i was pulled over by a white cop,once by a latino and another one was black..

the white cops tried to talk down to me and act like i was a fu*kin criminal and told me what i was doing at that time in the night and i told them i was coming from work and why they had pulled me over if i had done nothing wrong. they gave me bs stories every single time like if im stupid, knowing good & well if i wasnt latino i wouldnt have even been pulled over. they tried searching my vehicle and when i told them they have no probable cause to even search my vehicle they were surprised, i told them if searching my car was that much of a concern to get a fu*kin warrant or let me be on my way cuz i had better things to do

the latino cop was an as*hole, he pulled me over and acted like i was driving a stolen car just because i drive a newer model vehicle, then asked how i could be so young and afford a car like that without being involved in illegal activities? really muthafu*ka? i cant work hard and buy it myself? i have to sell drugs or something? fu*k YOU!

the black cop pulled me over because he said he had seen me pass by numerous times, he was cool though he explained the reasoning and why he stopped me, we chopped it up told him i was a crim. justice major and he told me to do my thing and stay away from trouble he gave me his business card and said if i had any questions or anything to hit him up.. dude was cool as fu*k and Imo is how cops should really act regardless of race..

latinos & blacks face similar acts of racism and its very ignorant when instead of coming together, it tears us apart
 6 years ago '09        #78
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
****** is a term that is used for ignorant a.ss people. they could be white, mexican, black w/e. i hear it quite a bit. yes i think some are much more "racist" than others but i dont think they have a genuine dislike for the entire race. but then again ive met at least one person who said they dont like black people at all.

this is what white people say behind your back

but even i have to admit as ive gotten older i see these pieces of sh*t on the street pitching and i think to myself ******s. no doubt about it. if theres a white kid with him do i give him a pass. nope hes a fu*king scumbag too


Last edited by ill 800; 05-21-2012 at 06:06 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #79
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 MyStYlEaRt said:
I know this guy is guilty, but watch him walk free like Casey. It is guaranteed, mark my words. This is gonna all be fault of the media. The first few days after this incident happened, the media made zimmerman look like the bad guy which he is. About 2/3 weeks in to the story, things began to change drastically.
Not sure if anyone been paying attention like I have, the first pictures of zimmerman, showed him not smiling and Trevon's pictures depicted an innocent looking kid with a smile on his face. This later changed to zimmermans picture having a smile and him wearing dress shirt and tie and Treyvon with a beenie and other pictures of him, likely to make white/latino america believe he was a "thug, gangster, drug dealer" who deserved this.
I live in a predominately latino community in FL not far from where Trevon was sadly murdered. To be honest with you, I have experienced more racism from latino's than I have from whites. Whites, if racist for the most part, will still smile with you and act like is all good, behind your back they'll talk bad about you. However racist latino's have this mindset that they are better than black's and most feel as if they themselves are 100% white, when in fact a vast majority of latino's have African ancestry, whether it be from slavery or whatever.
Either way God is the only person that can judge zimmerman. Its absolutely unacceptable for the amount of time it took for zimmerman to be arrested on a case like this.
Sorry for the long read...
some people are racist as sh*t in the real world. it sucks. ive been on the receiving end more times than i would like to remember
 6 years ago '05        #80
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1488 1488
 ill 800 said:
some people are racist as sh*t in the real world. it sucks. ive been on the receiving end more times than i would like to remember


Only whites can be racist sorry bruh bruh. You can be discriminated against by minorities but thats it.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
194 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy