May 21 - Zimmerman on Drugs With Violent Side Effects When He Killed Trayvon

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
53 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
298 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 omniscience said:
funny you say that..because multiple "professionals with law degrees" including founders/pushers of the stand your ground law say it doesn't apply to Zimmerman..including Jeb Bush..

he gave up that defense (unknowingly) once he began pursuing Trayvon with the wind howling through his cell phone.

You're a dumbass..don't expose yourself more than you already have.
jeb bush? cmon son. dont listen to the talking heads. all they want is money, publicity and votes. they will not be able to prove it in a court of law

persoanlly, i think he should be charged with manslaughter. he wasnt supposed to have the gun. period.
 6 years ago '09        #42
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Lex Lossis said:
No. This is not an easy case. I've said it before. The biggest factor will come down to whether or not Trayvon committed great bodily harm. Almost every one of my colleagues have said that a broken nose is considered great bodily harm here(in FL). All of the prosecutors in my judicial district would file felony battery charges on someone who broke the nose of another. Felony battery in FL is "battery with great bodily harm." and/or battery by someone with a prior battery(whether felony or misd) conviction.

As far as we know, GZ was not attempting to or actually committing a forcible felony, great bodily harm or causing Trayvon to reasonably believe his life was in danger. So SYG did NOT apply to Trayvon with the info we know. We'll obviously know more later.

Some people paint GZ as an "aggressor." I am not sure how considering an aggressor is usually the person attempting to or actually committing a forcible felony, great bodily harm or causing one to have a reasonable belief his life is in danger. Some believe it applies to those who put themselves in danger. The latter has a lot of people 50/50 on it.
FL statute 776.041 "Use of force by the aggressor" states:

As you can see, even if you provoke the use of force against yourself, you are still protected because if a person is using force, he or she are usually not committing great bodily harm. The rules for great bodily harm as a defense are the SAME as the use of deadly force.

Here's what makes this case even crazier. What if Trayvon reasonably feared for his life? What if GZ walked up and, in a low voice, said "little n!gger what are you doing here? do you wanna die tonight?" and brandished his gun? Trayvon would have a reasonable fear, but if there is no witness then how can it be proven? That is what makes having witnesses or a camera so important especially in SYG cases.

However that(the above ^) was merely a hypothetical. From what he know so far, it did not happen that way.

Also omniscience you're incorrect when you state prosecutors seldomly overcharge. They, as well as police, do an AWFUL lot in FL in certain situations. It is a tactic used to "coerce" defendants into pleas, etc.

If SYG does not apply to GZ and he gets convicted, I don't see it being of murder 2. Manslaughter seems likely.

I don't know what the state has up their sleeve to prove murder 2. This will be an interesting trial(if we have one).
now thats a thorough post. my bro in law is from florida so i got the inside scoop too. there aint gonna be no trial. i just cant see them letting this build up anymore. people are too crazy already over this sh*t

Last edited by ill 800; 05-21-2012 at 03:58 PM..
 05-21-2012, 03:58 PM         #43
Ahura  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
Um, not in Florida wise guy.Being drug influenced is not a reason someone would get a soft sentence for any forcible felony.

Let me remind you guys that Zimmerman is facing a mandatory minimum of 25 years state prison for the use and shooting of the firearm. So unless the state waives that mando min(or offers a plea deal of lesser time), GZ cannot be sentenced to anything less than 25 years state prison. Max in FL is life for 2nd degree murder.
Im not trying to be a wise guy. Im a 17 yr old student who is trying to understand this situation. If you read all my post here, you'll see that I am not defending Zim. Im just curious because people have gotten lesse punishment due to drug influence. Also I dont know much about the law in FL and that is the reason for my questions so calm down bro.
 6 years ago '06        #44
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 ill 800 said:
and i said you dont know sh*t about the florida stand your ground law or law in general for that matter. fu*k your gay a.ss forensics degree. what the fu*k does that mean? how does it qualify you to comment on legal cases? can you practice law with that forensics degree? thats what i thought.

and i don t give a flying fu*k about who you know. youre nobody.

you dont even have the intimate details of the case but youre sure hell get manslaughter? stfu!

1.) It takes two seconds to look up the Florida Stand Your Ground Law (which I've done multiple times) and familiarize myself with its parameters..it doesnt take a rocket scientist.

2.) You're clowning my degree, yet, have no idea what it is??!!

hear let me help you out Corky..

Forensic Psychology is the study of the intersection/connection between psychology and the criminal justice system..and by definition..my studies and past work experience allows me to comment on this case with a fair level of confidence, since psychology is at the very heart of this case..Zimmermain psychologically profiled Martin, who by authorities' investigation, was not committing a crime..

Something clicked in Zimmerman's head and said..this BLACK kid is up to something and I'm going to figure it out..and I don't wanna hear sh*t about past burglaries. If trayvon was white, these threads wouldn't exist..

In addition..Zimmerman was on psych meds..lol..so yeah I think my degree/experience allows me to comment on this case a bit more efficiently thaaaann..say a fu*k boy like like you..

I've derived my opinion from speaking with some of my collegues (attys, D.A..judges) and the general consensus amongst them (with the facts released) is Zimmerman will serve jail time..if not for murder 2, then manslaughter..

I thought I told you to beat it while grown folks are talkin..
 6 years ago '09        #45
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 omniscience said:

1.) It takes two seconds to look up the Florida Stand Your Ground Law (which I've done multiple times) and familiarize myself with its parameters..it doesnt take a rocket scientist.

2.) You're clowning my degree, yet, have no idea what it is??!!

hear let me help you out Corky..

Forensic Psychology is the study of the intersection/connection between psychology and the criminal justice system..and by definition..my studies and past work experience allows me to comment on this case with a fair level of confidence, since psychology is at the very heart of this case..Zimmermain psychologically profiled Martin, who by authorities' investigation, was not committing a crime..

Something clicked in Zimmerman's head and said..this BLACK kid is up to something and I'm going to figure it out..and I don't wanna hear sh*t about past burglaries. If trayvon was white, these threads wouldn't exist..

In addition..Zimmerman was on psych meds..lol..so yeah I think my degree/experience allows me to comment on this case a bit more efficiently thaaaann..say a fu*k boy like like you..

I've derived my opinion from speaking with some of my collegues (attys, D.A..judges) and the general consensus amongst them (with the facts released) is Zimmerman will serve jail time..if not for murder 2, then manslaughter..

I thought I told you to beat it while grown folks are talkin..
you looked up the definition so you know it? what school did you "study" at?

wouldnt you think in order to understand the law you would have to look at precedence? maybe, just maybe you should take a look at some past cases and see how they turned out. then maybe youll know why i said what i said

you sure do make A LOT of a.ssumptions...something you cant do in the legal world mr law i know lawyers and judges guy. once again your forensics degree and law cronies dont make you any more qualified to comment than me

so dont come up in here like johnny law and lay it down. youre no better than a jailhouse lawyer

Last edited by ill 800; 05-21-2012 at 04:04 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #46
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
and you know what, if it was your neighborhood you should do the same thing. its your responsibility to keep trash out of the area.

trayvon didnt live in that neighborhood. id be curious who this 6 3 strange black teenager roaming around in my neighborhood was too. it was a gaited community. he was patroling it. he had a right to ask.

and if you wouldnt then your either a liar, dont have a family, or a plain pus*y.

yall act like he had his kkk suit on waiting for black kids to come by
 05-21-2012, 04:14 PM         #47
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98%

this is what america doesnt wont you to know. they are all doped up on phx drugs but that cant get out because they could no longer say a black guy selling 5 bucks worth of crack is the enemy that they have to wage war against. all the while they are making trillions a year off of americas real drug problem.

racisum is the same in 2012 as it was in 1912

98%
 6 years ago '09        #48
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 bigree61 said:
98%

this is what america doesnt wont you to know. they are all doped up on phx drugs but that cant get out because they could no longer say a black guy selling 5 bucks worth of crack is the enemy that they have to wage war against. all the while they are making trillions a year off of americas real drug problem.

racisum is the same in 2012 as it was in 1912

98%
thats a whole other can of worms. perscription meds are def something that i dont believe in. do i think it will play a factor in the case. NOPE. just an article trying to stir the pot from an unprofessional website

racism is definitely not as bad as it was in 1912. still here though. aint going anywhere anytime soon.
 05-21-2012, 04:22 PM         #49
DaKing08  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kontrast0 said:
OJ/CaseyAnthony/GeorgeZimmerman
 05-21-2012, 04:23 PM         #50
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill 800 said:
and you know what, if it was your neighborhood you should do the same thing. its your responsibility to keep trash out of the area.

trayvon didnt live in that neighborhood. id be curious who this 6 3 strange black teenager roaming around in my neighborhood was too. it was a gaited community. he was patroling it. he had a right to ask.

and if you wouldnt then your either a liar, dont have a family, or a plain pus*y.

yall act like he had his kkk suit on waiting for black kids to come by

so a black kid walking threw YOUR neighborhood is trash

black kids in america are not allowed to walk in neighborhoods they dont live in?
even if they are going to their parents house who do live in that neighborhood?

so if a 6'3 black kid comes to your heighborhood you will be so curious that you will follow him around get out the car(after you called the police on him and they told you not to do so)
with a loaded gun off safety?

does a black man have the right to walk up on white kids with a loaded gun off safety if they are in his neghborhood even if the police tell him not too?

no he had on his street clothes waiting for what in his word were "coons" to come by

98%

Last edited by bigree61; 05-21-2012 at 04:45 PM..
 05-21-2012, 04:34 PM         #51
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlimTrip said:
I'll be glad when you guys go back to only caring about rap, cars, and the sports section.
98%
 6 years ago '04        #52
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
zimmerman should NOT have k!lled trayvon...thats the point here...

there was "mens rea" which is the guilty mind and "actus reus" which is the guilty act which produces the criminal liability in common law jurisdictions...

i COULD add malice aforethought as well because its almost certain that when he started following he had predetermined what he wanted to do.. i really dont see how this can be a self defense case

so u telling me ima be walking down my block and a n*gga gonna follow me, shoot me, and claim self defense? GTFOH
 6 years ago '05        #53
GST 
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 2420 2420
 ill 800 said:
what was thorough? his numbered list? he doesnt have an understanding of the florida stand your ground law. its pretty obvious. if u wanna listen to some forensics homo try to tell u about law then thats on you. personally ill listen to what all the real LAWYERS are saying who have spoken out on this case

im telling you racist ******s now, hes not gonna get manslaughter. so if you wanna riot and loot come to my neighborhood. lots of hot lead will be waiting.

shut yo retarded a.ss up...you probably wheelchair effin jimmy talkin all that smack...shut yo a.ss up
 6 years ago '05        #54
GST 
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 2420 2420
 Lex Lossis said:
No. This is not an easy case. I've said it before. The biggest factor will come down to whether or not Trayvon committed great bodily harm. Almost every one of my colleagues have said that a broken nose is considered great bodily harm here(in FL). All of the prosecutors in my judicial district would file felony battery charges on someone who broke the nose of another. Felony battery in FL is "battery with great bodily harm." and/or battery by someone with a prior battery(whether felony or misd) conviction.

As far as we know, GZ was not attempting to or actually committing a forcible felony, great bodily harm or causing Trayvon to reasonably believe his life was in danger. So SYG did NOT apply to Trayvon with the info we know. We'll obviously know more later.

SYG statute:

Some people paint GZ as an "aggressor." I am not sure how considering an aggressor is usually the person attempting to or actually committing a forcible felony, great bodily harm or causing one to have a reasonable belief his life is in danger. Some believe it applies to those who put themselves in danger. The latter has a lot of people 50/50 on it.
FL statute 776.041 "Use of force by the aggressor" states:

As you can see, even if you provoke the use of force against yourself, you are still protected because if a person is using force, he or she are usually not committing great bodily harm. The rules for great bodily harm as a defense are the SAME as the use of deadly force.

Here's what makes this case even crazier. What if Trayvon reasonably feared for his life? What if GZ walked up and, in a low voice, said "little n!gger what are you doing here? do you wanna die tonight?" and brandished his gun? Trayvon would have a reasonable fear, but if there is no witness then how can it be proven? That is what makes having witnesses or a camera so important especially in SYG cases.

However that(the above ^) was merely a hypothetical. From what he know so far, it did not happen that way.

Also omniscience you're incorrect when you state prosecutors seldomly overcharge. They, as well as police, do an AWFUL lot in FL in certain situations. It is a tactic used to "coerce" defendants into pleas, etc.

If SYG does not apply to GZ and he gets convicted, I don't see it being of murder 2. Manslaughter seems likely.

I don't know what the state has up their sleeve to prove murder 2. This will be an interesting trial(if we have one).
so what you're saying is i can walk up to someone and provoke them into whoopin my a.ss,just so i can shoot and k!ll them ? and as long as i have a good lawyer,i will beat the case?
 05-21-2012, 04:59 PM         #55
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's not looking for Hitlerman right now where the Zimstans at? Aint nowhere in sight, only this racist piece of sh*t ill 800, oh but racism doesn't exist...? Blacks are always whining for no reason? Whites are hilarious.
 6 years ago '07        #56
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
where homie at with his screen shots so he could do one on the dude in here dropping the N word left and right
 6 years ago '09        #57
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
It's not looking for Hitlerman right now where the Zimstans at? Aint nowhere in sight, only this racist piece of sh*t ill 800, oh but racism doesn't exist...? Blacks are always whining for no reason? Whites are hilarious.
lmao @ zimstans and me being a racist.

i dont even know why i bother. most of you have the mentality of a twelve year old.
 6 years ago '09        #58
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 GST said:
shut yo retarded a.ss up...you probably wheelchair effin jimmy talkin all that smack...shut yo a.ss up
yup thats me wheel chair jimmy

did i offend the boxden negro club? yall live for this sh*t. i watch it in every trayvon thread. its fu*king pathetic

get a life. you want to start a race war? go do it. everyday with this bullsh*t

i barely ever post on this dumb fu*king board but i just cant resist a bunch of racists calling other people racists.
 6 years ago '09        #59
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 3076 3076
 Pistol Peter said:
where homie at with his screen shots so he could do one on the dude in here dropping the N word left and right
I'm here and I got them screen shots!

For once none of Mario or Life, just ill 800 so far.
 6 years ago '09        #60
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Yeah man, it's outrageous but I love it because America's true colors are being shown more and more everyday. That person that you work with that likes to talk to you about Rick Ross and Jeezy might be calling you a ****** online, or with his friends. Everything switches around eventually though...
the difference is ill say it to your face. yall think all white people are scarred of you. its comical.

you talk sh*t behind their backs, and that makes it racist.

yall dudes on this board act like you dont have a racist bone in your body knowing damn well you have said or thought something racist before.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
111 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
36 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy