May 21 - Zimmerman on Drugs With Violent Side Effects When He Killed Trayvon

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-21-2012, 02:31 PM         #21
reese0809  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
I thought that if he went towards the danger that he could NOT use that defense.
That's correct. Because if that wasn't the fact then the woman that shot at her husband wouldn't be sitting in jail for 20 years.

Technically Zimmerman did go towards the threat. If he would have stayed his a.ss in his vehicle or in his damn house he would be straight. He got out of his car after the dispatcher told him not to follow Trayvon and ended up starting an altercation with Trayvon. Then when he was getting his a.ss whipped by Trayvon he punked out and shot him dead. Case Closed. Zimmerman cannot use the Florida Stand Your Ground Law.

Last edited by reese0809; 05-21-2012 at 02:36 PM..
 05-21-2012, 02:47 PM         #22
LakeHawks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tired of hearing about this case

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #23
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56

[pic - click to view]

Zimmerstans are like that from this thread .
 6 years ago '06        #24
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$803 | Props total: 177 177
 Damagegadget said:
ninja you study Law? cause this is something a lawyer would use in this case.. although they would relate to a case in which this was held up in court ..props

I pulled this quote from the article up top, but I could of came up with this without the article..

I've considered law school and have a degree in Forensic Psychology from John Jay College of Criminal Justice..

I don't post much on the Trayvon Martin case..but I will say this..

At minimum, he'll get manslaughter, for the simple fact that the situation was avoidable.
Zimmerman initiated a chain of events (not once, but twice) that eventually took the life of an UNARMED teen..Stand your Ground law does not apply to Zimmerman in this matter, who left his vehicle to pursue Martin..the clear "evidence" is there for the jury and public to hear..

There are a number of holes in his story that don't add up as well...

1.) he claims he was attacked by his vehicle, when in reality, they were no where near it..(crime scene photos will support this)

2.) Trayvon's girlfriend's testimony also obliterates a good amount of his claims..

3.) Zimmer claimed during the bail hearing that he thought Trayvon was an adult, but during the 911 calls, he clearly states that he's in his teens..

^^All these factors will expose Zimmerman as a liar, thus, calling his character into question..include past brushes with the law and you have yourself a good case.

A good prosecutor will seldomly over charge in a case where they don't have sufficient evidence/proof to obtain a conviction. murder 2 can be proven in this matter because the facts of this k!lling meets the statute's definition..

I find it funny watching and reading these comments because 90% of BX haven't a clue about law.. no matter how you cut it..Zimmerman was at fault..not a 17 yr old minding his business on a stroll home to watch some basketball...

Last edited by omniscience; 05-21-2012 at 02:52 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #25
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
lmao ******s are reaching

f*ggots saying they took a forensics course trying to tell me hell get manslaughter. just stfu. you dont know sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #26
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 omniscience said:
I pulled this quote from the article up top, but I could of came up with this without the article..

I've considered law school and have a degree in Forensic Psychology from John Jay College of Criminal Justice..

At minimum, he'll get manslaughter, for the simple fact that the situation was avoidable.
Zimmerman initiated a chain of events (not once, but twice) that eventually took the life of an UNARMED teen..Stand your Ground law does not apply to Zimmerman in this matter, who left his vehicle to pursue Martin..the clear "evidence" is there for the jury and public to hear..

1.) he claims he was attacked by his vehicle, when in reality, they were no where near it..(crime scene photos will support this)

2.) Trayvon's girlfriend's testimony also obliterates a good amount of his claims..

3.) Zimmer claimed during the bail hearing that he thought Trayvon was an adult, but during the 911 calls, he clearly states that he's in his teens..

^^All these factors will expose Zimmerman as a liar, thus, calling his character into question..include past brushes with the law and you have yourself a good case.

A good prosecutor will seldomly over charge in a case where they don't have sufficient evidence/proof to obtain a conviction. murder 2 can be proven in this matter because the facts of this k!lling meets the statute's definition..

I find it funny watching and reading these comments because 90% of BX haven't a clue about law.. no matter how you cut it..Zimmerman was at fault..not a 17 yr old minding his business on a stroll home to watch some basketball...

ill 800 said:

f*ggots saying they took a forensics course trying to tell me hell get manslaughter. just stfu. you dont know sh*t
That was a thorough a.ss post though. Why not offer a rebuttal if you disagree with what he's saying?
 05-21-2012, 03:13 PM         #27
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ahura said:
If this is true then it will only help Zim in his defense. It clearly pointed out that people did all sorts of activities without being aware. Considering drug addicts sometimes get lesser sentence due to drug influence, I would imagine with him it would help him considering he was on prescription medication.
Um, not in Florida wise guy.Being drug influenced is not a reason someone would get a soft sentence for any forcible felony.

Let me remind you guys that Zimmerman is facing a mandatory minimum of 25 years state prison for the use and shooting of the firearm. So unless the state waives that mando min(or offers a plea deal of lesser time), GZ cannot be sentenced to anything less than 25 years state prison. Max in FL is life for 2nd degree murder.
 6 years ago '09        #28
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
great source btw
 6 years ago '09        #29
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 hood135 said:
That was a thorough a.ss post though. Why not offer a rebuttal if you disagree with what he's saying?
what was thorough? his numbered list? he doesnt have an understanding of the florida stand your ground law. its pretty obvious. if u wanna listen to some forensics homo try to tell u about law then thats on you. personally ill listen to what all the real LAWYERS are saying who have spoken out on this case

im telling you racist ******s now, hes not gonna get manslaughter. so if you wanna riot and loot come to my neighborhood. lots of hot lead will be waiting.
 6 years ago '06        #30
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 ill 800 said:

^^If you gonna come at me, at least have it together fam..

1.) I said at minimum he'll get manslaughter..

2.) I have a B.A. in Forensic Psych..not a college course.

in addition, I've worked in NYC for 6 yrs (queens county to be exact) as a court liaison for a criminal justice agency..

tight with the D.A's office..

tight with a number of judges who until this day I can call on their cell phones

tight with countless defense attys..I've sat in on dozens of murder cases.

By no means am I an authority on this matter, but I can guarantee i'd fu*kin run circles around you in terms of debating criminal matters..

Trayvon is DEAD...UNARMED...was STALKED...PROFILED. If anyone was standing their ground it was him..

Now go play in the dirt somewhere you snot nosed bum.
 6 years ago '06        #31
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 ill 800 said:
what was thorough? his numbered list? he doesnt have an understanding of the florida stand your ground law. its pretty obvious. if u wanna listen to some forensics homo try to tell u about law then thats on you. personally ill listen to what all the real LAWYERS are saying who have spoken out on this case

im telling you racist ******s now, hes not gonna get manslaughter. so if you wanna riot and loot come to my neighborhood. lots of hot lead will be waiting.

funny you say that..because multiple "professionals with law degrees" including founders/pushers of the stand your ground law say it doesn't apply to Zimmerman..including Jeb Bush..

he gave up that defense (unknowingly) once he began pursuing Trayvon with the wind howling through his cell phone.

You're a dumbass..don't expose yourself more than you already have.
 6 years ago '09        #32
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 omniscience said:
^^If you gonna come at me, at least have it together fam..

1.) I said at minimum he'll get manslaughter..

2.) I have a B.A. in Forensic Psych..not a college course.

in addition, I've worked in NYC for 6 yrs (queens county to be exact) as a court liaison for a criminal justice agency..

tight with the D.A's office..

tight with a number of judges who until this day I can call on their cell phones

tight with countless defense attys..I've sat in on dozens of murder cases.

By no means am I an authority on this matter, but I can guarantee i'd fu*kin run circles around you in terms of debating criminal matters..

Trayvon is DEAD...UNARMED...was STALKED...PROFILED. If anyone was standing their ground it was him..

Now go play in the dirt somewhere you snot nosed bum.
and i said you dont know sh*t about the florida stand your ground law or law in general for that matter. fu*k your gay a.ss forensics degree. what the fu*k does that mean? how does it qualify you to comment on legal cases? can you practice law with that forensics degree? thats what i thought.

and i don t give a flying fu*k about who you know. youre nobody.

you dont even have the intimate details of the case but youre sure hell get manslaughter? stfu!
 6 years ago '09        #33
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 regulate said:
Wow you're a gotdamn idiot.
and youre a racist. fu*k you clown
 6 years ago '07        #34
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,594 | Props total: 8672 8672
tired of hearin bout this muthafu*kin story already son
 6 years ago '09        #35
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
since when did bx turn into the land of bleeding v*ginas? you motherfu*kers are sooo soft.
 6 years ago '09        #36
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
 omniscience said:
funny you say that..because multiple "professionals with law degrees" including founders/pushers of the stand your ground law say it doesn't apply to Zimmerman..including Jeb Bush..

he gave up that defense (unknowingly) once he began pursuing Trayvon with the wind howling through his cell phone.

You're a dumbass..don't expose yourself more than you already have.
and when that verdict gets read ill come back in here and laugh.

fu*k george zimmerman. i could care less about him or trayvon. its all you racist idiots that p!ss me off trying to turn this into something its not. if yall are so pro black and so against profiling then why dont you focus on the thousand other cases that hapopen everyday? o thats right the media doesnt spoon feed the stories to you

buncha kids trying to play grown up
 6 years ago '09        #37
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
OBEY THE MEDIA

6 years ago '09        #38
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
O SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANY OF THE WOMEN IN THIS THREAD BY PUTTING AN E WHERE THE A WAS SUPPOSED TO BE IN ******.

you dudes are sooo pathetic.
 05-21-2012, 03:52 PM         #39
soundtrackk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe im not reading right but it is a Drug but is it illegal?
was the pill prescribed ,did he have prescription ? If so then this means nothing for the case,in fact it could benefit zimmerman because of the adverse effects caused by the medication. which is a mal practice.
 05-21-2012, 03:53 PM         #40
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 omniscience said:

No. This is not an easy case. I've said it before. The biggest factor will come down to whether or not Trayvon committed great bodily harm. Almost every one of my colleagues have said that a broken nose is considered great bodily harm here(in FL). All of the prosecutors in my judicial district would file felony battery charges on someone who broke the nose of another. Felony battery in FL is "battery with great bodily harm." and/or battery by someone with a prior battery(whether felony or misd) conviction.

As far as we know, GZ was not attempting to or actually committing a forcible felony, great bodily harm or causing Trayvon to reasonably believe his life was in danger. So SYG did NOT apply to Trayvon with the info we know. We'll obviously know more later.

SYG statute:
776.012 Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or
(2) Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013.
Some people paint GZ as an "aggressor." I am not sure how considering an aggressor is usually the person attempting to or actually committing a forcible felony, great bodily harm or causing one to have a reasonable belief his life is in danger. Some believe it applies to those who put themselves in danger. The latter has a lot of people 50/50 on it.
FL statute 776.041 "Use of force by the aggressor" states:
776.041 Use of force by aggressor.—The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:
(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or
(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the a.ssailant; or
(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the a.ssailant and indicates clearly to the a.ssailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the a.ssailant continues or resumes the use of force.
As you can see, even if you provoke the use of force against yourself, you are still protected because if a person is using force, he or she are usually not committing great bodily harm. The rules for great bodily harm as a defense are the SAME as the use of deadly force.

Here's what makes this case even crazier. What if Trayvon reasonably feared for his life? What if GZ walked up and, in a low voice, said "little n!gger what are you doing here? do you wanna die tonight?" and brandished his gun? Trayvon would have a reasonable fear, but if there is no witness then how can it be proven? That is what makes having witnesses or a camera so important especially in SYG cases.

However that(the above ^) was merely a hypothetical. From what he know so far, it did not happen that way.

Also omniscience you're incorrect when you state prosecutors seldomly overcharge. They, as well as police, do an AWFUL lot in FL in certain situations. It is a tactic used to "coerce" defendants into pleas, etc.

If SYG does not apply to GZ and he gets convicted, I don't see it being of murder 2. Manslaughter seems likely.

I don't know what the state has up their sleeve to prove murder 2. This will be an interesting trial(if we have one).
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago